Warcraft 3: Reign Of Chaos/Frozen Throne - Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[ 26.05.2016 - Version 1.26 ]

→ Added table for version 1.26 as well. Find it below.

[ 26.05.2016 - Update #5 ]

I've split the scripts per Player and Team Player:

What this means is the following:

→ there are maps where you have allies
→ these allies are in the same team with you, just different player_id
→ enabling all scripts in [ Team Player ] section will activate the options for the entire team (you and allies)
→ at the same time, you cannot enable the remaining scripts in [ Player ] section, as the hooks are the same (the only one I didn't want to change for Team Player, as I have to get player_ids after I get team_id and loop through the function to give everyone in your team 5000 resources, is the Resources script; besides, there's like 1 mission where you can control your ally - The Brothers Stormrage - and I figured all the other scripts should be enough, no need to boost Malfurion's resources)
→ the only script you can activate from [ Player ] section is Hook Player, to enable access to resources for your player and map revealing (via same hotkeys, Numpad 3 and Numpad 6)

[ 11.05.2016 - Update #4 ]

How to use:

→ Download table
→ Run game
→ Making sure you have Cheat Engine installed ("file doesn't open for me, halp!"), open the table you just downloaded
→ Target 'War3.exe' process
→ Enable the scripts you want and enter a mission (scripts can be enabled any time)

Now, based on the numbers you see in the above screenshot:

[1] Health (player sided)

Does what it says. Enable the script and you won't take any damage from an AI different than yourself (note you will get hurt by your own catapults or hero spells/skills). By default, script will set Damage multiplier value to 12. See 2) below.

[2] Damage (player sided)

Allows you to change the multiplier of the damage you deal. Say one of your units deals 30 damage. Changing multiplier to 10 gets you 300 damage. For some units, this is near instant kill. If, however, you want that instant kill, change the multiplier to a huge value (e.g.: 100, 500, 1000 etc.).

[3] Fast Build/Research (player sided)

Does exactly what it says. Will change the normal build factor to (float)16.0, thus increasing the build speed and decreasing build time. It's not an instant build option, though given how fast it works, I doubt you want instantaneity.

[4] Hook Player

The script will hook a certain location in Game.dll that always grabs the pointer to player's structure. This pointer is then used in the hook, when using below hotkeys:

[5] Resources+5000 (Numpad 3) (player sided)

With each press you get 5000 gold and lumber. If option doesn't work and you see "Resources+5000 (Numpad 3)" value stuck at 1, just move the mouse around or hover it over your units. Note this will not boost the resources of your allies (e.g.: in "The Brothers Stormrage" mission the option will not boost Malfurion's resources), although it sounds nice to try Wink

[6] Reveal Map Toggle (Numpad 6)

Pressing the key will toggle map revealing on/off. If option doesn't work and you see "Reveal Map Toggle (Numpad 6)" value stuck at 1, just move the mouse around or hover it over your units.

[7] Unlimited Mana (player sided)

Self-explanatory.

[8] Disable Spells/Skills Cooldown (player sided)

Script will disable cooldown for player skills/spells. Note this works just for your player, hence, for example, you'll still have to wait for Goblin Merchant items to cool down.

Update:

→ Added Toggle Reveal Map

[ 11.05.2016 - Update #3 ]

→ Added Unlimited Mana. Just enable script and never worry about depletion. Player only.
→ Added Disable Cooldown (for player Spells only). What script does is to hook two locations inside the spell casting routine, one that grabs mana cost (as DWORD) and NULLs it - therefore no mana penalty when casting - and the other that grabs cooldown time (as FLOAT) and NULLs it - therefore no delay between casts. Player only.

[ 10.05.2016 - Update #2 ]

→ Removed any scripts that use arrays of bytes (aobscanmodule), as I am pretty certain if game updates, so will the code/registers and these will fail to work.
→ Boosted Damage float to 12. Should allow you nearly instant kills.
→ Revamped the resourcing system a bit, as I realized using a thread will often crash the game (happened in 2 missions so far, just Reign Of Chaos). Now it should be stable. Enable Resources+5000 script, select anything that's yours in-game or just hover mouse over it, then use Numpad 1 as previously to boost both Gold and Lumber.
→ Once more, this table is just for 1.27.0.52240. If game updates, you can easily find the offsets using this version's Game.dll linked here.

I'll keep you posted if I encounter any more issues.

[ 08.05.2016 - Update #1 ]

→ Added Health and control of damage you deal.
→ You'll have to activate [Enable] script first, then Health script. If you want to multiply the damage you deal, change 1.0 value to the multiplier you want (e.g.: I use 10 or 20). Increase to 100 or more if you want instant kill. (Note: you will still take damage from your catapults, so be cautious.)
→ Added resourcing system working only for the player. Enable Resources + 5000 script and hit Numpad 1 to add 5000 of each resource (Gold, Lumber). Works even in maps where you don't have a base Smile

[ 07.05.2016 - First Release ]

Hi guys.

Quick table that is going to be updated. So far it features Fast Build script that works for player only (by 'build': units, structures, researching - or anything that passes through the Build function). If you need it adjusted to increase speed, let me know. Default value is 16.

Version 1.27.0.52240.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
War3.CT
(11 KiB) Downloaded 7012 times

shemy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Warcraft 3: Reign Of Chaos/Frozen Throne - Cheats and more..

Post by shemy »

hey man the cheat have a problem, when i try it crash the game during the tutorial.

maybe because im using the game version 1.26?
Last edited by shemy on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

BR,
Sun

makrel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by makrel »

Cheat table is empty not sure if that was intended ?
nvm im dumb

Trih
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trih »

Hello, the table crash the game now. The version is 1.28

fate47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fate47 »

Hi @STN, kindly can u provide me the previous version of this cheat v1.26a ? cause mostly I play TFT only on single player and I enjoyed it alot just by playing campaign, that is what make me continue play TFT over and over again :) I dont really play LAN on TFT. I've lost the previous cheat that I already download it before. If u could provide me the previous cheat it would be great. Have a good day

makrel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by makrel »

Would it be possible for you to update the no cooldown script for patch 1.28.5 ?

nlznpj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nlznpj »

Any table I try doesn't work for 1.30.2 :( it's the latest patch.

Camp49918
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Camp49918 »

Please STN, update the cheat table to v1.30.4, an answer and thank you.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

There is an anti cheat like Starcraft remastered, its hard to bypass. Doubt we will see updates for this.

darneoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darneoc »

Using 1.29.2 as Reforged pissed me off mightily, so playing offline or with friends in LAN's like RNGesus intended, would like a update if possible

mishun176
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mishun176 »

can't use that table, when i try to use it says "protected, use fearlessrevolution app"
when i try use app "no pipename provided"
FIX IT

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Anything else? A burger to go with it?..

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

mishun176 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:00 pm
can't use that table, when i try to use it says "protected, use fearlessrevolution app"
when i try use app "no pipename provided"
FIX IT
Watch this video on how to use

matiasilvaliaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by matiasilvaliaga »

And what happened to the War3.CT file of version 1.26a and 1.27a, being afraid of robots is to profit from a stupidity that should be known to everyone, good people don't publish your tables; they should update the page on weekends so that the cheat engine tables are used and not fearless_app, although the robots thing that I think is absolute stupidity; well I just want the answer to the first thing, I don't care if you don't answer the message, even if it was saved in your inbox, my accent is different and
my language too, I would not like to learn other languages so as not to meet strange people like you; And just in case I'm a programmer analyst to investigate, I'll also find those files at any cost to keep it under lock and key as a relic for me and no one else.
-
viewtopic.php?t=950