Total War THREE KINGDOMS v1.7.1 (GM and More) 2022-Jul-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Total War THREE KINGDOMS v1.4.0 (GM and More) 2020-Jan-17

Post by danielyee »

any help sir

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

Is there any update table??

tuanmit001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tuanmit001 »

we need update sir
thanks for hard working

heosua2312
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heosua2312 »

Dear Recifense, Thanks for your table could you kindly update the table please.

heosua2312
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heosua2312 »

Dear Recifense, could you please update the table?Thanks so much

heosua2312
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heosua2312 »

Dear Sir, could you please update the table for 1.5 new patch?

nukza38
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nukza38 »

update for 1.5.0 pls.🥺🥺

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Total War THREE KINGDOMS v1.5.0 (GM and More) 2020-Mar-22

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table for version 1.5.0 was added at the first post.

Cheers and stay safe!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Helo once again the great sifu of table creator never fail us..he is one of the great one..tq sir....deeply appreciated..

Aibl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aibl »

Tyvm Recifense for saving us from boredom. :)

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Thank you for the update as always, cheers!

moondough
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moondough »

Would it be possible to have the table be updated with a spy thingy in mind, meaning that the cover and undercover network is always maxed out?

Disciple
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Disciple »

It's the first time I've experienced issues with any of Ref's tables ever. With the new update, technically the table scripts work as intended. Yet, whenever I move an army to engage an enemy, the moment I click either start battle (manually) or delegate, it instantly crashes the game - every time. I've made sure the game and table are all up to date and everything, and having tested this several times, I've noticed that I can have the main script remain enabled that gives access to the rest of the table when engaging in battle, but not a single one of the actual table scripts must remain enabled when starting or delegating battles - everything must be disabled. Now, there is a way around this for most of it - I can use the RTS features in battles by enabling them after loading the battle up, and disabling before ending it, and the same is true for everything else on the campaign map before battle engagement. Yet, due to this issue, the script which increases your units to max level after battle is totally blocked from working as intended. Of course, the script works, but it has to be active when delegating battles or ending one manually, otherwise the units do not get the XP - but I can't do that as the game will crash every time in either case.

Like I said, this is the first time I've had this happen, I don't know if anyone else have the same issue. Ref's tables always work flawlessly for me, so this is really an odd case, I've pretty much checked every possible issue that might cause this, but no ... I'm literally clueless to why this happens. I've not seen anyone mention this in the thread, so I assume the table works for most people. If anyone has some suggestions, that would be appreciated.

haidinhtran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haidinhtran »

Disciple wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:19 pm
It's the first time I've experienced issues with any of Ref's tables ever. With the new update, technically the table scripts work as intended. Yet, whenever I move an army to engage an enemy, the moment I click either start battle (manually) or delegate, it instantly crashes the game - every time. I've made sure the game and table are all up to date and everything, and having tested this several times, I've noticed that I can have the main script remain enabled that gives access to the rest of the table when engaging in battle, but not a single one of the actual table scripts must remain enabled when starting or delegating battles - everything must be disabled. Now, there is a way around this for most of it - I can use the RTS features in battles by enabling them after loading the battle up, and disabling before ending it, and the same is true for everything else on the campaign map before battle engagement. Yet, due to this issue, the script which increases your units to max level after battle is totally blocked from working as intended. Of course, the script works, but it has to be active when delegating battles or ending one manually, otherwise the units do not get the XP - but I can't do that as the game will crash every time in either case.

Like I said, this is the first time I've had this happen, I don't know if anyone else have the same issue. Ref's tables always work flawlessly for me, so this is really an odd case, I've pretty much checked every possible issue that might cause this, but no ... I'm literally clueless to why this happens. I've not seen anyone mention this in the thread, so I assume the table works for most people. If anyone has some suggestions, that would be appreciated.
Not just you, I am facing the same problem. Every time I start to delegate enemy, the game has crashed. Thank for the work around.
I hope there is an update from big Boss soon.

ll471272678
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ll471272678 »

update for 1.5.1 pls.🥺🥺