Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheHippie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by TheHippie »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:29 pm
Attached a quick table I made that has the following 3 options:

-Character Satisfaction
All player characters will max out their satisfaction levels. (Player only)

Update:
Fixed an issue with character's satisfaction levels still causing them to leave your faction.
Would these satisfaction level scripts also work in reverse? If I defeat a legendary Lord and capture them, putting their satisfaction all the way down would probably make it very easy to recruit them and get more cool leaders.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maximus_erectus »

TheHippie wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:14 pm
Would these satisfaction level scripts also work in reverse? If I defeat a legendary Lord and capture them, putting their satisfaction all the way down would probably make it very easy to recruit them and get more cool leaders.
I believe you can edit the satisfaction for a selected lord specifically, I'll try and see what I can do when I capture a lord next time.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:51 pm
Could you please explain what your intended purpose is for the script?
On my end I can use the additional food for trade requests, and I've added a script to prevent any of your reserves from emptying.
I can't seem to activate the massive food bonus the script should affect my food production buildings and even those that gives negative food.

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

Anglican wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:51 pm
I can't seem to activate the massive food bonus the script should affect my food production buildings and even those that gives negative food.
I just checked the Shu faction on my end, and the scripts activating properly.
As a side-note I'll have to add that the added output won't be displayed on the buildings themselves, but on your total food production (top-left).
Any added output also won't affect your city reserves calculations, so the only real benefit for it is trade.

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

maximus_erectus wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:28 pm
TheHippie wrote:
I believe you can edit the satisfaction for a selected lord specifically, I'll try and see what I can do when I capture a lord next time.
I've just added an update to allow you to set AI satisfaction levels to zero.

Enable it before the Employ screen is shown (e.g. before/during the battle)
Make absolutely sure to disable it before the turn ends

Disciple
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Disciple »

Up until now, I had no issues with the table at all, nearly everything works just fine, but for whatever reason the Skill Points pointer doesn't seem to work at all for any character, whether generals or those in court. It's supposed to work the same way as the XP pointer, which still works as it's supposed to, but the skill points do not update when I open the panel with character info, attributes and stats.

Am I doing something wrong or did something change?

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

Disciple wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:50 pm
Up until now, I had no issues with the table at all, nearly everything works just fine, but for whatever reason the Skill Points pointer doesn't seem to work at all for any character, whether generals or those in court. It's supposed to work the same way as the XP pointer, which still works as it's supposed to, but the skill points do not update when I open the panel with character info, attributes and stats.

I've added a couple of pointers (xp, skill points. money) based on STN's table to my table here.
Could you please give those a try?

Disciple
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Disciple »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:13 pm
Disciple wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:50 pm

I've added a couple of pointers (xp, skill points. money) based on STN's table to my table here.
Could you please give those a try?
Just tried it out and it works perfectly! I am not sure why the skill pointer stopped working from STN's table (for me at least), but here it works as intended, same with the money and XP pointers - Great job, much appreciated! :)

Malazar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malazar »

Can someone work on getting a way to do instant reforms for the Yellow Turbin?

nobody0014
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nobody0014 »

The table suited my need, but for max credibility, each ruler has different level of credibility (called something else) (liu bei 1000, zhang ya 500, cao cao 100), i know i can change the script but it might not be convenient for some, can someone change that part to have inputtable? Im not familiar with how cheat engine table works.

Also a request request, can someone add script to change the armor, weapon, and mount of a character to a legendary's character or some other weapons?

always_confused
Cheater
Cheater

Post by always_confused »

Pretty obvious stuff, but I tried doing an exact and value between search for all types to search for the stats. No such luck. I'm a complete layman with CE, so it could be I'm missing something very simple but afaik Officer stats aren't something that can be edited simply. :(

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Can anyone please do make a quick unit level up (one battle, full rank) script? This one is going to be hard but getting those sweet rank 10 units early game is fun in its own right.

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

For some reason the Massive Food output is creating two issues for me.
The first is that when I send spies they cost my treasury 150 million each turn per spy sent.
Also buildings take around 100000 turns to build.
I’m pretty much in debt each turn.

Is anyone else having this issue?
I’m playing with Cao Cao too if that matters at all.

TheHippie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHippie »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:02 pm
maximus_erectus wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:28 pm
TheHippie wrote:
I've just added an update to allow you to set AI satisfaction levels to zero.

Enable it before the Employ screen is shown (e.g. before/during the battle)
Make absolutely sure to disable it before the turn ends
Tried it out on a bunch of lords, but most still refuse to join seemingly regardless of their satisfaction being at -460. Maybe I need to try stacking it for multiple turns up to the battle. Or maybe there is another way to influence it?

Edit: Tried that. Nothing either, maybe some characters are just predisposed not to be able to join.

Segert
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Segert »

Any news on a unlimited ammo cheat? really need it for this siege you see. they got full stacks of guardians of heaven and earth. My dragon troops cant even make a dent in it without any ammo.