Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nobody0014
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 12:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by nobody0014 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:26 pm

maximus_erectus wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:18 pm


Negative satisfaction won't guarantee you'll be able to employ them, it'll just increase the odds.


When i hover over the generals satisfaction, it shows that the general are still happy with their overlord, i disable the 0 satisfaction when i finish the battle at the summary because i have been ambushing alot.

Also, somehow my generals (the blue ones) have -50 satisfaction from general unhappiness.... like all of them. (playing dong zhuo)

basically i dont think the script is working properly.

bomberazn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by bomberazn » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Cheat Table works great, but just recently the skill points modification stopped working at all. I can't activate the script and when I can, the number of skill points aren't updated properly. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Disciple
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:32 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Disciple » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Don't know if others have this issue, but the Infinite Reforms script from Maximus' table has stopped working for some reason, it just won't activate. It's weird since the game hasn't been updated or anything and so far worked just fine. The script from STN's table still works fine, though Maximus' table does allow you to pretty much max out the tech in the same turn, so I hope the issue gets a fix. Other than that, everything works perfectly - great job on the tables!

T183R
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:36 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by T183R » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Not sure what was changed with Maximus' Table but infinite reforms dont work when used allongside STN or Reci's tables.

Malazar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Malazar » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:27 pm

Neither reform script has ever worked for Yellow Turbans, but apparently no one is interested in addressing that ever.

Ecchiiiiii
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Ecchiiiiii » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:02 pm

My table Instant Level Unit option not work with new update beta , update please :D Thank

Disciple
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:32 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Disciple » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:34 pm

Malazar wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:27 pm
Neither reform script has ever worked for Yellow Turbans, but apparently no one is interested in addressing that ever.
Problem is, the Yellow Turbans don't use the reform tree as the regular factions but a more classic TW technology research panel, thus the mechanics are somewhat different. However, Recifense's table covers reforms for the Yellow Turbans in which each is completed within two turns regardless of current research rate. Just merge both tables and you're set :)

Even though I didn't notice any beta update, that might very well be the reason why the reform script stopped working (for me at least).

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:10 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by ShadowOfTheVale » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 am

maximus_erectus could you update the table to be compatible with the BETA update please?

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3567
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1184

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by STN » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:22 am

ShadowOfTheVale wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 am
maximus_erectus could you update the table to be compatible with the BETA update please?
What's broken?

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:10 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by ShadowOfTheVale » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:32 am

Earlier on today the main script was not working. It would show a line in a circle moving around and then nothing would happen, it would just show the blank box again with only “main script” showing.
I Just tried again a second ago and for some reason it is now working.

However when I click on infinite reforms, it activates, but when I click to goto the reforms and click on a reform, it crashes to desktop now.

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 5:16 pm
Reputation: 64

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by maximus_erectus » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:55 am

I've updated my table with an alternative infinite reforms script which should hopefully work correctly in conjunction with other tables/trainers.

An experimental character attribute editor is also available.
Please make sure to read the notes for this one.

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:10 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by ShadowOfTheVale » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:11 pm

Thank you maximus 😊

Ecchiiiiii
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Ecchiiiiii » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:59 pm

thank you :D can u check the satisfaction cheat , my characters still leave when they have 100 satisfaction :( i already promoted them but they still leave

Malazar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Malazar » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:44 am

Disciple wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:34 pm
Malazar wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:27 pm
Neither reform script has ever worked for Yellow Turbans, but apparently no one is interested in addressing that ever.
Problem is, the Yellow Turbans don't use the reform tree as the regular factions but a more classic TW technology research panel, thus the mechanics are somewhat different. However, Recifense's table covers reforms for the Yellow Turbans in which each is completed within two turns regardless of current research rate. Just merge both tables and you're set :)

Even though I didn't notice any beta update, that might very well be the reason why the reform script stopped working (for me at least).
Recigense's script doesn't work with Yellow Turban either. Once you research a reform one time it locks you out of all future reforms for two turns, instead of reducing the time to research, so it actually takes longer to research reforms with the script than it would without.

Disciple
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:32 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Disciple » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:17 pm

Malazar wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:44 am
Disciple wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:34 pm
Malazar wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:27 pm
Neither reform script has ever worked for Yellow Turbans, but apparently no one is interested in addressing that ever.
Problem is, the Yellow Turbans don't use the reform tree as the regular factions but a more classic TW technology research panel, thus the mechanics are somewhat different. However, Recifense's table covers reforms for the Yellow Turbans in which each is completed within two turns regardless of current research rate. Just merge both tables and you're set :)

Even though I didn't notice any beta update, that might very well be the reason why the reform script stopped working (for me at least).
Recigense's script doesn't work with Yellow Turban either. Once you research a reform one time it locks you out of all future reforms for two turns, instead of reducing the time to research, so it actually takes longer to research reforms with the script than it would without.
That's really odd ... I merged Recifense's table with Maximus' and tested it out with the Yellow Turban factions and it seems to be working as Recifense intended. From the start of the game, once the script is active, after picking a reform (any will do) to research, two turns later it is done and you can choose another instantly. The timer itself might say three or four turns till it's done when choosing, but it still gets done within two. The reform tree is the one that locks you out for five turns after picking one, but the Yellow Turban reforms should allow you to switch to another whenever you want. In fact, since the Yellow Turbans rank progression is based on enlightenment rather than prestige, and each research grants you a ton of enlightenment, I ended up reaching max rank and triggering the Kingdoms era in less than fifty turns - this would be impossible if the script made research longer than without it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boymario07, DemeterOZ, Google [Bot], HeavyGrinder, parcivel98, shadowfang19, thiagodmc