Page 8 of 13

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:05 pm
by maximus_erectus
vrork wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Well yeah, but having to keep jugling tables isnt fun. Cant you 3 just make a single table with all options?
You could open a table, then open another table and select the merge option. That way you'll simply merge all the scripts onto a single table.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:07 pm
by vrork
maximus_erectus wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:05 pm
vrork wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Well yeah, but having to keep jugling tables isnt fun. Cant you 3 just make a single table with all options?
You could open a table, then open another table and select the merge option. That way you'll simply merge all the scripts onto a single table.
Ah, didnt knew that existed.
Edit: Found you last update. Any chance of putting on the first post too. Or a link there?

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:17 pm
by maximus_erectus
vrork wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:07 pm
Ah, didnt knew that existed.
Edit: Found you last update. Any chance of putting on the first post too. Or a link there?
There's a link to my table at the bottom of the first post, just above the download section.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 pm
by vrork
maximus_erectus wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:05 pm
vrork wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Well yeah, but having to keep jugling tables isnt fun. Cant you 3 just make a single table with all options?
You could open a table, then open another table and select the merge option. That way you'll simply merge all the scripts onto a single table.
Double posting, i know, but dont know if you would see if i only edited my previous answer:
Should i merge Recifense's table into yours or yours into his? Or doesnt matter, can i run both main scripts at the same time?
Edit: Just like it happened with your answer to my edited question.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:34 pm
by maximus_erectus
vrork wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 pm
Double posting, i know, but dont know if you would see if i only edited my previous answer:
Should i merge Recifense's table into yours or yours into his? Or doesnt matter, can i run both main scripts at the same time?
Edit: Just like it happened with your answer to my edited question.
Merge my table into Recifense's, then activate his script first. That's what's been working for me so far.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:49 pm
by Malazar
Can someone please just try to make a script that does reforms for Yellow Turban factions? Literally anyone.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:04 pm
by iicecube
maximus_erectus wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:34 pm
vrork wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 pm
Double posting, i know, but dont know if you would see if i only edited my previous answer:
Should i merge Recifense's table into yours or yours into his? Or doesnt matter, can i run both main scripts at the same time?
Edit: Just like it happened with your answer to my edited question.
Merge my table into Recifense's, then activate his script first. That's what's been working for me so far.
Does your scripts also effect the enermy AI and if yes which one? Cause i seem someone funny when activate..
Just only editing the treasury itself will gain me "DRM failed" :dry:

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:11 am
by macjam001
iicecube wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:04 pm
Does your scripts also effect the enermy AI and if yes which one? Cause i seem someone funny when activate..
Just only editing the treasury itself will gain me "DRM failed" :dry:
I'd like to know which of these affect the AI factions as well. Thaaaaanks!

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 am
by red_hare_x
STN wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:17 am
.
Hey STN,

For the instant construction option, it doesn't work sometimes. Normally it happens when you build a new building in a open (empty) slot. Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks!

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:18 am
by maximus_erectus
iicecube wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:04 pm
Does your scripts also effect the enermy AI and if yes which one? Cause i seem someone funny when activate..
Just only editing the treasury itself will gain me "DRM failed" :dry:
macjam001 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:11 am
I'd like to know which of these affect the AI factions as well. Thaaaaanks!
Currently the only script on my table that affects the AI is the Unlimited Reserves option.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:36 am
by STN
red_hare_x wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 am
STN wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:17 am
.
Hey STN,

For the instant construction option, it doesn't work sometimes. Normally it happens when you build a new building in a open (empty) slot. Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks!
It doesn't affect all slots. There are some slots which you can speed up with money, they're unaffected by this cheat.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:37 am
by Anglican
Are general/officer stats hardcoded that the values can't be manipulated?

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:17 pm
by vrork
I wasnt able to make the AI satisfaction work yet, i tried enabling it while in the battle and then disabling it when the employ screen comes up and tried enabling it and disabling it while in battles too and they still dont want to be employed by me.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:34 pm
by Blanketghost
Might be on the modding side instead of a table side, but I am looking into getting all ancillaries; or at least mod in an extra UI panel that allows you to spawn/give yourself any ancillaries you want if you like pimping your generals and such. But if anyone can do that with CE, I will take it for now. Much appreciated.

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:18 pm
by maximus_erectus
vrork wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:17 pm
I wasnt able to make the AI satisfaction work yet, i tried enabling it while in the battle and then disabling it when the employ screen comes up and tried enabling it and disabling it while in battles too and they still dont want to be employed by me.
Negative satisfaction won't guarantee you'll be able to employ them, it'll just increase the odds.

Blanketghost wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:34 pm
Might be on the modding side instead of a table side, but I am looking into getting all ancillaries; or at least mod in an extra UI panel that allows you to spawn/give yourself any ancillaries you want if you like pimping your generals and such. But if anyone can do that with CE, I will take it for now. Much appreciated.
Editing the player's inventory with a table is definitely possible, it's just that TW3K is currently quite annoying to work with on the table side.
I wouldn't expect a proper inventory editor to come out for TW3K any time soon, and your best bet will probably be to wait for modding tools to be released.