Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wck3d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Wck3d »

Works great! btw is there any way i can adjust the amount for the money 100M is an overkill. Thanks again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nobody0014
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nobody0014 »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:29 pm
Attached a quick table I made that has the following 9 options:

-Character Satisfaction
All player characters will max out their satisfaction levels. (Player only)
-- Added an option to set AI satisfaction levels to zero to ease the recruitment of captured lords
-- Enable it before the Employ screen is shown (e.g. before/during the battle)
-- Make absolutely sure to disable it before the turn ends
Max satisfaction currently has a problem where the positive setting is too low and the negative counters it. [you probably need to add more positive attributes to the characters belonging to you, i dont really understand what the satisfaction code is doing].
Last edited by nobody0014 on Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

freedom45
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freedom45 »

nobody0014 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:17 pm
maximus_erectus wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:29 pm
Attached a quick table I made that has the following 9 options:

-Character Satisfaction
All player characters will max out their satisfaction levels. (Player only)
-- Added an option to set AI satisfaction levels to zero to ease the recruitment of captured lords
-- Enable it before the Employ screen is shown (e.g. before/during the battle)
-- Make absolutely sure to disable it before the turn ends
Max satisfaction currently has a problem where the positive setting is too low and the negative counters it

Currently having this problem also, none of my faction generals are having max satisfaction, they are all around 50+ and some are even below 30

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maximus_erectus »

nobody0014 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:04 am
The table suited my need, but for max credibility, each ruler has different level of credibility (called something else) (liu bei 1000, zhang ya 500, cao cao 100), i know i can change the script but it might not be convenient for some, can someone change that part to have inputtable? Im not familiar with how cheat engine table works.

Also a request request, can someone add script to change the armor, weapon, and mount of a character to a legendary's character or some other weapons?
I've added a pointer to my table that should allow you to customize the currency amount.

Blanketghost wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:40 am
Can anyone please do make a quick unit level up (one battle, full rank) script? This one is going to be hard but getting those sweet rank 10 units early game is fun in its own right.
Added to my table

ShadowOfTheVale wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:22 am
For some reason the Massive Food output is creating two issues for me.
The first is that when I send spies they cost my treasury 150 million each turn per spy sent.
Also buildings take around 100000 turns to build.
I’m pretty much in debt each turn.

Is anyone else having this issue?
I’m playing with Cao Cao too if that matters at all.

Tried it out on a bunch of lords, but most still refuse to join seemingly regardless of their satisfaction being at -460. Maybe I need to try stacking it for multiple turns up to the battle. Or maybe there is another way to influence it?

Edit: Tried that. Nothing either, maybe some characters are just predisposed not to be able to join.
Decreasing a character's satisfaction should make it easier, but won't make it a 100% chance.

nobody0014 wrote:
Max satisfaction currently has a problem where the positive setting is too low and the negative counters it
freedom45 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:22 pm
Currently having this problem also, none of my faction generals are having max satisfaction, they are all around 50+ and some are even below 30
Try giving the character a promotion / do a few battles with friends.
Any positive satisfaction modifier should be increased massively, so giving them more modifiers should fix the problem.

freedom45
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freedom45 »

nobody0014 wrote:
freedom45 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:22 pm
Any positive satisfaction modifier should be increased massively, so giving them more modifiers should fix the problem.
[/quote]

Ok thanks alot for the update, will take note of it, but is it possible to make an option for the character to have 100 max satisfaction regardless of promotion or battle

nobody0014
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nobody0014 »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Max out the promo (still pretty bad cus modifier for Lu Bu is like 100 for high pos, it might be worse in future for more characters like Sima Yi and slot might not be enough), feel like the multiplier isnt high enough? i'm not sure how you handle the script though, these assembly code flew over my head pretty hard. I should learn that more lmao

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

freedom45 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:18 pm
Ok thanks alot for the update, will take note of it, but is it possible to make an option for the character to have 100 max satisfaction regardless of promotion or battle
Unfortunately I am currently only able to increase the modifiers, not the actual satisfaction.
nobody0014 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:32 pm
Max out the promo (still pretty bad cus modifier for Lu Bu is like 100 for high pos, it might be worse in future for more characters like Sima Yi and slot might not be enough), feel like the multiplier isnt high enough? i'm not sure how you handle the script though, these assembly code flew over my head pretty hard. I should learn that more lmao
Most of the modifiers themselves are limited to 100/50/25, so I can't raise them above that.

I believe most characters should be fine with a promotion / administrator position / friendship increase / reform.

liviez05
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liviez05 »

Is possible to Freeze/Edit Age progression? We would love that :)

laflare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by laflare »

ShadowOfTheVale wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:22 am
For some reason the Massive Food output is creating two issues for me.
The first is that when I send spies they cost my treasury 150 million each turn per spy sent.
Also buildings take around 100000 turns to build.
I’m pretty much in debt each turn.

Is anyone else having this issue?
I’m playing with Cao Cao too if that matters at all.
Same problem. Had to turn it off.

shelomoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shelomoh »

Thanks for the tables.

For some reasons, even with unlimited money. I found myself bankrupt and treasury is in the red for a big number.
After 5 turns, it is still in the red. Now sure how to get out of it. My armies are all suffering attrition even if they are garrisoned in their own cities.
Most likely due to bankruptcy status.

Anyway, to add a pointer to remove the bankruptcy?

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

liviez05 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:00 pm
Is possible to Freeze/Edit Age progression? We would love that :)
Added to my table.
shelomoh wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:39 pm
Thanks for the tables.

For some reasons, even with unlimited money. I found myself bankrupt and treasury is in the red for a big number.
After 5 turns, it is still in the red. Now sure how to get out of it. My armies are all suffering attrition even if they are garrisoned in their own cities.

I've added a pointer to money in my table, please give that one a try.

zqpmz585
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zqpmz585 »

Really appreciate all the tables and the quick turn around of the current stuff in the tables.

Can I request infinite ammo please?

Grommsh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grommsh »

Thanks for the table, everything seems to work great except the character satisfaction which works sometimes and then stops working after a few turns. If there is a way to edit ancillaries, that may be good work around for satisfaction, at least for the player generals. Also could possibly be a way of editing attributes by making an item give a ton of them. May be something that we have to wait for mods to do though.

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shi117 »

Two questions/resquests: Could we have a "instant replenish troops" (which works for both battle losses and having starting units start at full strength) and/or some way to mess with prestige? The last one might not be possible with Cheatengine, though...

shelomoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shelomoh »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:18 pm
shelomoh wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:39 pm
Thanks for the tables.

I've added a pointer to money in my table, please give that one a try.
Thanks. The pointer to money is only the treasury.

My treasury is locked 100M.
But my expenditure was 650M for undercover characters.
After I recall all my spies. It still became 150M for undercover characters.
So I am still bankrupt.

Any way to change the expenditure?