Shenmue v1.07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Shenmue v1.07

Post by gir489 »

This is a table I made in about a few hours. The game is laughably easy to reverse. Just as I remember it from the Dreamcast.

I got bored of reversing this game, maybe I'll come back and do the rest.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shenmue.CT
(131.03 KiB) Downloaded 689 times

Mine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shenmue v1.07

Post by Mine »

I can never thank you enough.

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

any chance you can add the harbor tomato store to the raffle options and harbor darts scores?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Giony wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:50 pm
any chance you can add the harbor tomato store to the raffle options and harbor darts scores?
Sure, seems like a good time to dip back in the nostalgia pool again. I'll see what I can find. How far in to the game is the harbor? Can you give me a save near it if it's far from the beginning?

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

the harbor is about half way in or so. ah i just cleared it the other day, the only save i have is the forced forklift job where you can't really free roam other than lunchtime and a bit after your shift is over

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Giony wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:40 pm
the harbor is about half way in or so. ah i just cleared it the other day, the only save i have is the forced forklift job where you can't really free roam other than lunchtime and a bit after your shift is over
I really don't want to play this game again. It was fun fucking around in the code with IDA instead of the GameShark debugger, but seriously this game blows ass. I'm not playing it again. I'll complete the table, but there's no way in hell I'm playing this game. The game was so hipster, it was a hipster before being hipster was even a thing. It's a prototype hipster game, although I really didn't expect much from the people that brought you this fucking monstrosity:

Fuck the Dreamcast, I'm glad it died, I pirated every game I ever owned on that system, and then when I wanted to play it again in 2010, I found one on Craigslist for $20 WITH PIRATED GAMES! LMAO!!!! NOBODY BOUGHT GAMES FOR THIS STUPID THING!

So either cough up a save file with Ryo near the store, or deal with the table in its current form.