American Fugitive [+16]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Garrett Dark
Cheater
Cheater

Re: American Fugitive [+16]

Post by Garrett Dark »

I made a few AOB scripts for Police related things that wasn't on the main cheat table. Feel free to add it to the main table if it works, I was running v1.0.17323 but since it's an AOB script it might work with other versions.

Tired of the Police hassling you while you're trying to mind your own business by crashing into cars and pedestrians, or robbing businesses and homes? These scripts might be for you.

- No Police Wanted Level (On Foot)
It sets the Wanted Level to 0 Stars. The actual Star Level is still being kept track of and dissipates normally, but police not in the area will not respond to accident or criminal reports by motorists and pedestrians, nor will they respond to calls for backup by police on scene....sort of like IRL. :D Police on scene witnessing you "having fun" might respond in a diminished capacity; they seem to be more tolerant of fender benders, and have short term memory like they just forgot what they were doing if they lose sight of you for a moment and decide to go for a coffee break. If you attack them, they will defend themselves to make you "respect their authority".

- show Vehicle Wanted Level
Same as the above but for when you're in a vehicle. This script instead shows your wanted level from 0-100, with set value dropdown selections for each star level. Freeze value at 0 to have the same effect as above, or at 100 if you're really itching for some police brutality lawsuits.

- show Robbery Police Timer
This will show the Police Response Time for robberies in progress, you can set it to whatever you want or just freeze it so the police can have an indefinite doughnut break / realistic IRL response times. I made this script because the main table's "Don't Alert Police When Burglaring" and/or "Insta House Burglaring" wasn't working for me (possible version mismatch for me), police would sometimes just show up randomly without warning.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AmericanFugitive_NoPolice.CT
(9.28 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, giving the table a try on the newest version, and the time trial and stamina cheats won't activate for some reason.

I activated the table at the main menu, went into the game and turned on stuff. Most things work, but those won't check.

olimpero84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by olimpero84 »

Thanks for the table, can you update to work with the new version v1.0.17495?

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

@olimpero84 I haven't updated it yet, what isn't working?

olimpero84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by olimpero84 »

junior_clk wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:21 pm
@olimpero84 I haven't updated it yet, what isn't working?
Everything, it does not let you access the options because it does not pass the enable button

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: American Fugitive [+17]

Post by GreenHouse »

Updated for the version 1.0.17959 of the game.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:14 pm
Updated for the version 1.0.17959 of the game.
Thanks for the update and the new options. I was wondering if you can do something about the vehicle wanted level for version 1.0.17959?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Tahtawy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:24 pm
Thanks for the update and the new options. I was wondering if you can do something about the vehicle wanted level for version 1.0.17959?
You have that in 'Other Stuff', the 'No Vehicle Heat'. It removes the wanted level but the police still goes after you, as the wanted level for some reason doesn't matter, the police still will chase you.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:34 pm
You have that in 'Other Stuff', the 'No Vehicle Heat'. It removes the wanted level but the police still goes after you, as the wanted level for some reason doesn't matter, the police still will chase you.
yup, I found it and it is as you say so I just decided to use the stop all cars engines cheat and it works well. one more question if you don't mind, is there a way to duplicate the items that I have in my inventory or edit the number of any item?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Tahtawy wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:49 am
yup, I found it and it is as you say so I just decided to use the stop all cars engines cheat and it works well. one more question if you don't mind, is there a way to duplicate the items that I have in my inventory or edit the number of any item?
I guess that it's possible, but it's complicated to do and I would need to take a look to how the inventory works, etc.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

What about Character Movement Speed or Sprinting Speed?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Tahtawy wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:54 am
The first day doing the table I tried to find it, but couldn't. I'll check again and I'll add it on the next version.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:41 am
Tahtawy wrote:
The first day doing the table I tried to find it, but couldn't. I'll check again and I'll add it on the next version.
Nevermind, I did find it but I forgot to add it to the table. Just add a new address called '[3PMBase]+1F4' and that's the walk speed, change the 1F4 to 1F8 for the run speed.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 am
GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:41 am
Tahtawy wrote:
Nevermind, I did find it but I forgot to add it to the table. Just add a new address called '[3PMBase]+1F4' and that's the walk speed, change the 1F4 to 1F8 for the run speed.
Yup, that did it. Thank you so much for this. :D

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

Can you update the trainer for the 1.1.18615 Steam version please ?