Batman: Arkham Knight - UE3 Console & RCheatManager

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BrooklynKnight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BrooklynKnight »

Hello.

Thanks for everyones hard work on this.

So, I got it working well enough to grant me XP, but after completing most of the game there are a few Riddler Trophies that I just dont have the energy to earn. I looked through that list of commands and tried a few but I couldn't find one that awarded all the Riddler stuff so you can fight him and unlock Knightfall. I tried UnlockAll for that and it didn't work either.

any idea how I can go about doing that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's been asked before. There is no such command. You can at most show them all on the map, but not earn them automatically. There is an unlock command, if I recall, but doesn't tie back to battling the Riddler. It will just unlock them in the menu, that's all. And I believe the next time you open the game they will still show as locked (the ones that weren't unlocked by doing the task).
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrooklynKnight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BrooklynKnight »

Aww, that sucks. Some of those trophies are just outside my skill range to get. I'm sure if I tried and tried and tried but I just don't want to put in that much effort. I wish there was some other way to trigger the fight with him.

Thanks for the reply!

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight - UE3 Console & RCheatManager

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Here is an old table I kept.
Attachments
BatmanAK.CT
(8.48 KiB) Downloaded 1362 times

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:27 am
CDJAndybot wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:14 am
I can't get this to work with the Epic Games Store version and I followed the instructions exactly.
Listen up, fuckwad. Am sick and tired of this shit: your post was created on the 5th of December 2019. The original post (the first post) in this topic is dated 2017. So before you fucking dare to say how rude I am and how this and that, fucking do your job as a HUMAN being and have the decency to use common sense. In 2 years' time things change. OF - FUCKING - COURSE you can't get it to work T_T. The same shit happens on YouTube where fuckwads like you ignore every informal aspect of the content and post anyway.. just cuz you can..

P.S.: It's one thing to say "dun werk" and another to ask for an update. Which won't happen.
lmao I think this Sunbeam guy was abused as a child. Father probably a drunk. Anyway y'all OP's cheat table is not working probably because the instructions put by OP are wrong or its outdated now. But worry not: Follow MrJag's tutorial on how to enable console command. This method still works, I've confirmed it today. Watch the following video tutorial by MrJag on how to enable console commands.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My post - 2017. MrJAG's tutorial - 2019.

If you handle women like you whine about your your games ("it just dun werk"), I'm at a loss for words. This still works, in the form of a DLL (in another post which you were unable to find, it seems: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9618). And yes, it's been updated only for Patreon patrons. So, please.. go ahead.. use whatever method you want; I really don't care.

P.S.: Next time you start assuming about others, you'll get a fat ban. Whether you care for it or not, both I will enjoy.

Durzo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Durzo »

Scaredcat wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:56 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:27 am
CDJAndybot wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:14 am
I can't get this to work with the Epic Games Store version and I followed the instructions exactly.
Listen up, fuckwad. Am sick and tired of this shit: your post was created on the 5th of December 2019. The original post (the first post) in this topic is dated 2017. So before you fucking dare to say how rude I am and how this and that, fucking do your job as a HUMAN being and have the decency to use common sense. In 2 years' time things change. OF - FUCKING - COURSE you can't get it to work T_T. The same shit happens on YouTube where fuckwads like you ignore every informal aspect of the content and post anyway.. just cuz you can..

P.S.: It's one thing to say "dun werk" and another to ask for an update. Which won't happen.
lmao I think this Sunbeam guy was abused as a child. Father probably a drunk. Anyway y'all OP's cheat table is not working probably because the instructions put by OP are wrong or its outdated now. But worry not: Follow MrJag's tutorial on how to enable console command. This method still works, I've confirmed it today. Watch the following video tutorial by MrJag on how to enable console commands.

Look, we get that Sunbeam can be a bit of a crass douche at times, but making joking statements about child abuse is just reprehensible, especially when those comments are given solely based on someones statements and posts online.

From what I've seen over the years, Sunbeam might not be the friendliest guy on here, but they have certainly done more for the community and for the advancement of game modification than a good chunk of the rest combined.

You need to think about how saying something like that might affect somebody, or even that making those statements jokingly could make light a subject that should never be seen as anything less than serious.

Excaliburator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Excaliburator »

Any way to fix/solve/unlock Riddler Bomb Rioters related trophy? The red bomb rioter doesn't spawn, the pad is locked out.

mugenishere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mugenishere »

Does anyone know what is the code to get infinite ammo? I'm tired of the tank gameplay and lousy canon. Would much rather skip all that with infinite missiles.