Atelier Lulua - The Scion Of Arland

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shadowblade0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Atelier Lulua - The Scion Of Arland

Post by Shadowblade0 »

here one not share i made the rar right first time password is zachillios

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
lulua.rar
(111.04 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

hazrie90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hazrie90 »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:58 pm
So if anyone doesn't mind, if you could send me one of your saves (preferably late game), I'll be able to fix the table a lot faster. Having to start over with only 2 characters and synthesis not even unlocked is going to take me a while.

Saves are at:
Documents\KoeiTecmo\Atelier Lulua\GameData00
Here mine...Just clear today with all character friendship 100% (Include DLC character)

Rar Pass : 123456
Attachments
Atelier Lulua.rar
(498.04 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Thank you everyone who sent me their save and pitched in, it helped a lot. At any rate, I updated OP with the updated table, this is the final release so be sure to read the update note in the OP. I think I got everything updated properly, and all the new stuff from the DLC is incorporated as well. Also threw in a party editor to make those NG+ runs a little less tedious. Be careful with this obviously, I'm not sure the ramifications in terms of the story. In terms of future possible patches: I am not updating the table further. If the game does update and someone else would like to update it, please feel free. If you update your game, then it's not my problem to fix it from this point forward. Happy cheating, and I'll see you guys for Ryza.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:35 am
Thank you everyone who sent me their save and pitched in, it helped a lot. At any rate, I updated OP with the updated table, this is the final release so be sure to read the update note in the OP. I think I got everything updated properly, and all the new stuff from the DLC is incorporated as well. Also threw in a party editor to make those NG+ runs a little less tedious. Be careful with this obviously, I'm not sure the ramifications in terms of the story. In terms of future possible patches: I am not updating the table further. If the game does update and someone else would like to update it, please feel free. If you update your game, then it's not my problem to fix it from this point forward. Happy cheating, and I'll see you guys for Ryza.
can u update the equiped item instant use , i mean the cool time or something in the battle screen in right bottom ...........

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Update Information Ver 1.04 (09.04.2019)
4 Sep @ 3:15am - KTG_Dev_Messenger

- Fixed various bugs and defects.
Wasn't expecting to see this patched further, after the first patch I think it was it's mostly been just DLC support though the patch notes are about as vague as possible so kinda hard to say what's been changed though it's nice to see Koei Tecmo doing work with their PC ports with how rough some of them have been.

Next up Atelier Ryza I suppose in mid-October I think it was which also makes it kinda interesting they still had support for the old one but I recall hearing Gust was made up of at least two teams but then there's also rumors of a re-release of the Dusk games was it? Oh well guess that will be made clear soon enough, still working on the backlog and the Arland trio first too before tackling this properly but hopefully the table wasn't affected too much by whatever got changed. :)

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Does anyone know if the table still works for the newest update, I will give it a try later but I will need to reinstall it.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Did some light test and seems most important script like battle mp/inf items and highlight item editor and synthensis item editor seems to be working fine

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

though I saw a person asking for one hit kill on enemies if so I would love to see that too thanks

yami205
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yami205 »

did anyone update the tables yet? i tried old tables and it wont work, every time i go to battle. the screen keep loading!

Mr. Alien
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mr. Alien »

Is there a code to unlock the two difficulties you need to beat the game first to get? I want to try out that challenge from the start.

kiasilverstar5653
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kiasilverstar5653 »

hey zachillos, i tried unzipping the files, but the passwords were all incorrect