Atelier Lulua - The Scion Of Arland

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Lulua - The Scion Of Arland

Post by tontsa00 »

Editing base character stat with "Highlighted Character Editor" causes monsters stats to go up aswell? Any fix on this so it only changes character stats not monster stats?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

i'm currently at chapter 7 but there are several reference books that are not for sale yet, including the one i needed for 5-4 and 5-5 and the one needed to advance the story

did i mess up the shop's flag or something, causing those books to not spawn?
i once forgot to turn off infinite shop quantity when buying a book, so it have 99 stock
tried buying it all to make it disappear from the shop but the other books still won't appear

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

saihamaru wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:48 pm
i'm currently at chapter 7 but there are several reference books that are not for sale yet, including the one i needed for 5-4 and 5-5 and the one needed to advance the story

did i mess up the shop's flag or something, causing those books to not spawn?
i once forgot to turn off infinite shop quantity when buying a book, so it have 99 stock
tried buying it all to make it disappear from the shop but the other books still won't appear
Be careful with that, I did the same mistake and bought the 99 books so they disappear from the shop inventory and it messed all my important section because now I had 99 books and couldn't add new items to that section (you can buy books but Lulua doesn't read them because they don't show up in the container :( ), and because they are important items you can't sell them so I had to manually erase them which was a pain... :cry:

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

bachou wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:33 pm
possible to change activation chance skills ?
Probably not.. Try to mess with unrandomizer.. (it overwrites/freezes rng common functions to return same result, on settings you can set the default val (usually try 0 or 1). I dont support DBVM (ultimap)to find instructions. (cause address change on every battle)
That said even if u do find it (and works), you will start getting same drop items, same traits etc. Pain in the @$#! to find the exact condition, so im not gonna bother
tontsa00 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:54 am
Editing base character stat with "Highlighted Character Editor" causes monsters stats to go up aswell? Any fix on this so it only changes character stats not monster stats?
It happens cause you are freezing values and you hover enemies and get their addresses. Just edit the item instead, its not gonna change the stats after lvl and its static anyway.. Game is super easy and on events you are meant to die it forgives you anyway..

btw gvargas, I dont know if I grabbed an old version or smthing (maybe it was just me), but battle gauge was changing the display value.
if someone else has the same prob, try this (copy-paste)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>37568</ID>
      <Description>"Quick Battle Gauge (fix)"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(fill_bGauge,Atelier_Lulua.exe,0F 48 C6 89 47 10)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E246)

label(code)
label(return)
registersymbol(fill_bGauge)

newmem:

code:
  cmovs eax,esi
  mov [rdi+10],#200 //original: mov [rdi+10],eax
  jmp return

fill_bGauge:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]
fill_bGauge:
  db 0F 48 C6 89 47 10

unregistersymbol(fill_bGauge)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E246

"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E224: BB 0C 00 00 00        -  mov ebx,0000000C
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E229: EB 05                 -  jmp Atelier_Lulua.exe+E230
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E22B: BB 03 00 00 00        -  mov ebx,00000003
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E230: 01 5F 10              -  add [rdi+10],ebx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E233: B9 C8 00 00 00        -  mov ecx,000000C8
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E238: 8B 47 10              -  mov eax,[rdi+10]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E23B: 3B C1                 -  cmp eax,ecx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E23D: 0F 4F C1              -  cmovg eax,ecx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E240: 48 8B 4F 18           -  mov rcx,[rdi+18]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E244: 85 C0                 -  test eax,eax
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E246: 0F 48 C6              -  cmovs eax,esi
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E249: 89 47 10              -  mov [rdi+10],eax
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E24C: E8 9F DD 39 00        -  call Atelier_Lulua.exe+3ABFF0
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E251: 48 8B 74 24 38        -  mov rsi,[rsp+38]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E256: 48 8B 5C 24 30        -  mov rbx,[rsp+30]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E25B: 48 83 C4 20           -  add rsp,20
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E25F: 5F                    -  pop rdi
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E260: C3                    -  ret 
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E261: CC                    -  int 3 
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E262: CC                    -  int 3 
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E263: CC                    -  int 3 
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+E264: CC                    -  int 3 
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

gvargas wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Be careful with that, I did the same mistake and bought the 99 books so they disappear from the shop inventory and it messed all my important section because now I had 99 books and couldn't add new items to that section (you can buy books but Lulua doesn't read them because they don't show up in the container :( ), and because they are important items you can't sell them so I had to manually erase them which was a pain... :cry:
how do you erase them? and can you progress normally now?
i tried changing them to materials but i don't think it's working

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

saihamaru wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:11 am
gvargas wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:33 pm

how do you erase them? and can you progress normally now?
i tried changing them to materials but i don't think it's working
Yes I also made the same mistake, you need to select it using the Item Editor, right click the Base address and select Browse this memory, there you replace any value you have there with FF FF FF FF, that will erase that item from your inventory. I'm sure there is an easier way but that worked for me, now I can get important items again and they show up in my inventory.

I noticed this in chapter 8 when Rorona, Totori and Meruru gave me their receipts and Lulua didn't read them... :shock:

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

can you make effect / traits in the guide book 100% completed ?

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

gvargas wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:04 am
Yes I also made the same mistake, you need to select it using the Item Editor, right click the Base address and select Browse this memory, there you replace any value you have there with FF FF FF FF, that will erase that item from your inventory. I'm sure there is an easier way but that worked for me, now I can get important items again and they show up in my inventory.

I noticed this in chapter 8 when Rorona, Totori and Meruru gave me their receipts and Lulua didn't read them... :shock:
tyvm
i will try it at once when i got home :D

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Meh, season pass only gave us new outfits, swimsuits and some more.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Let me know if anything broke from the update. If so, I'll fix it when I get home today.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Item editor seems to be working, and so does character editor. Haven't tried much else, but max cole and infinite tp for synthesis do not work.

Infinite Shop Quantity and Infinite Shop Quantity (Registered Item) do not work either.

peter0840
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by peter0840 »

Kitsos wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:15 am
And some changes from me. I've merged them all together. (Feel free to pickup/merge/edit whatever you want).
The Aob and code lists helped a lot to find these :P

ItemEditor --updated element type to binary (i finally learned when it is used :P) and added equip. (it is merged with synth hlighlight)
Infinite Items -- it should work almost everywhere
Always Synth maxQ -- It should now work as intended (only on synthesis). I don't know if it satisfies high quality riddle conditions though(PS: if you edit the value from #100 to #999 it should go up to current cap)

Inf synth materials -- it wont use the materials/itemboost selected. Haven't tested it much though.

Thats it. I don't think i will update other things.. (Those are enough for me lol)
Can you fix it for 1.01 version?Thank you.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP updated. I incorporated some of Kitsos' stuff (sans the infinite item usage one, took one look @ that thing and went nope), also updated all the old stuff to work properly, added some time scripts (DO NOT complain if your save breaks using them or complain about how you have to nap the game away because you decided to freeze time 24/7.) Let me know if anything isn't working.

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

@Kitsos Can you fix your table for 1.01? Thank you very much.
Edit 1: I try to fix your "Item Editor" because highlight items work everywhere (especially while synthesizing items) but I can't find original code of aob_itemSynth and I don't know how to fix it (I'm newbie).
@zachillios Can you update your "Highlighted Item Editor" like Kitsos "Item Editor"? but for 1.01. Thank you very much.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

1.0.1 need real time item editor like 1.0, having go to container, look for the item i want to edit every time is really a pain
and infinity synth too