Atelier Lulua - The Scion Of Arland

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Lulua - The Scion Of Arland

Post by Darkedone02 »

JannaSnow wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:41 pm
For a game about synthesis and crafting, you'd think you'd find a table that removes mat requirement and lets you craft stuff for free. How come nobody thought of that? Or is that not possible?
I don't know if that is possible with this type of game, because every item in the game has to be selected though the menu, and each item has different characteristics and traits, for example, one might have heal+, the other has great destruction, the 3rd same item has nothing. So technically you do need the items otherwise it won't proceed with crafting.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

possible to make item editor working while selecting synth items ?

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Since crafting result is heavily influence by the materials and traits on it, the best trainer/table could do is probably something along the line of letting you select any materials to craft, but that'd probably be messy so better not

Just make the thing with any trash materials then change all the effect and trait to whatever you want, same result

Also yeah being able to edit items when selecting for crafting would be nice

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

JannaSnow wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:41 pm
For a game about synthesis and crafting, you'd think you'd find a table that removes mat requirement and lets you craft stuff for free. How come nobody thought of that? Or is that not possible?
The entire point of the game is finding good materials and using them to synthesize. It's not a homogenized simplistic have an item so you can craft it sorta thing. I'm sure that it would be possible to make a script like that, but i wont be making it because it kills the entire purpose of the game.

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

bachou wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:21 pm
possible to make item editor working while selecting synth items ?
The one variation i 've posted (check prev pages) does that, so you can edit the ingredients you combine on the fly to add and combine the traits.
You can edit the effects and add Equipment effects.. (you can add 'Effect: +2 to all stats' when you craft equipment or armor).

However awakened (element) effects wont work. (eg. you can't add +2 Fire). Because the values get written else-were(hardcoded) directly to the color values. Because when generating the item it looks at those values instead and doesn't look those traits.

Honestly I don't know why the devs made/needed 2 different structures for that.. (or maybe one inherits from the base, but its not near the base, andquite annoying to trace. Or i am too nooby for that). The way they are stored now are way different from the prev series

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

Nevermind I just figured the elements.. They were near the base all along ((base+1E base+1F) Water-Fire Earth-Lightning (as an AOB of length 1byte)

eg. +3water +5fire = 35 (<--base+1E)
55 55 for max

Or add those lines (copy-paste) to the item editor. (You may need to edit pointer-base from 'item-base' to 'ItemEditor'

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>37526</ID>
      <Description>"WF"</Description>
      <LastState Value="11" RealAddress="1411AF2FE"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
      <ByteLength>1</ByteLength>
      <Address>item_base</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>1E</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>37527</ID>
      <Description>"EL"</Description>
      <LastState Value="03" RealAddress="1411AF2FF"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
      <ByteLength>1</ByteLength>
      <Address>item_base</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>1F</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Kitsos wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:15 pm
Nevermind I just figured the elements.. They were near the base all along ((base+1E base+1F) Water-Fire Earth-Lightning (as an AOB of length 1byte)

eg. +3water +5fire = 35 (<--base+1E)
55 55 for max

Or add those lines (copy-paste) to the item editor. (You may need to edit pointer-base from 'item-base' to 'ItemEditor'
Works great thanks! :D

Still nothing on friendship? I usually find the value right after the equipment section of each character but not this time, I know it's a float value so maybe searching for it on the world map because each time you move around the value rises... :?

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Are there any gifts you can give to increase friendship?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 12:01 pm
Are there any gifts you can give to increase friendship?
I don't think so, I did all the items list and didn't see anything you can give as a gift... :(

EDIT: I updated the table with all the Effects list (thanks to all who finished them :D ), added the Day/Time code, and the Fire/Ice/Earth/Lightning modifier to the Highlighted Item Editor section... :lol:
Attachments
Atelier_Lulua.CT
(210.6 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

InfinityArts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfinityArts »

If it's relevant, equipment stats bonuses (on top of base equipment stats) are 1 byte and starts at base+19. Goes HP, MP, ATK, DEF, SPD, respectively. I believe the game soft caps at 100 each but you can go up to 127, then it flips to negative from there.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

InfinityArts wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:38 pm
If it's relevant, equipment stats bonuses (on top of base equipment stats) are 1 byte and starts at base+19. Goes HP, MP, ATK, DEF, SPD, respectively. I believe the game soft caps at 100 each but you can go up to 127, then it flips to negative from there.
I added Craft Used to the Riddle Stats and included base characters stats (HP, MP, ATK, DEF and SPD) to the Highlighted Character Editor script on this update.

NOTE: Remember to remove and equip any gear for the values to refresh... :D

EDIT:

Code: Select all

Riddle Stats:
Migraine Syrup Used: 141171530
Mining Bombs Used: 1411715E0
Healing Bell Used: 1411717E0
Secret Remedy Used: 1411717F0
Attachments
Atelier_Lulua.CT
(211.54 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Last edited by gvargas on Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Next week at june 6th we're getting new content to Lulua :)

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

And some changes from me. I've merged them all together. (Feel free to pickup/merge/edit whatever you want).
The Aob and code lists helped a lot to find these :P

ItemEditor --updated element type to binary (i finally learned when it is used :P) and added equip. (it is merged with synth hlighlight)
Infinite Items -- it should work almost everywhere
Always Synth maxQ -- It should now work as intended (only on synthesis). I don't know if it satisfies high quality riddle conditions though(PS: if you edit the value from #100 to #999 it should go up to current cap)

Inf synth materials -- it wont use the materials/itemboost selected. Haven't tested it much though.

Thats it. I don't think i will update other things.. (Those are enough for me lol)
Attachments
script_changes.CT
(311.84 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

Kitsos wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:15 am
And some changes from me. I've merged them all together. (Feel free to pickup/merge/edit whatever you want).
The Aob and code lists helped a lot to find these :P

ItemEditor --updated element type to binary (i finally learned when it is used :P) and added equip. (it is merged with synth hlighlight)
Infinite Items -- it should work almost everywhere
Always Synth maxQ -- It should now work as intended (only on synthesis). I don't know if it satisfies high quality riddle conditions though(PS: if you edit the value from #100 to #999 it should go up to current cap)

Inf synth materials -- it wont use the materials/itemboost selected. Haven't tested it much though.

Thats it. I don't think i will update other things.. (Those are enough for me lol)
thank you
i was about to suggest the no item used for synth like back in ps3 rorona
you beat me to it, lol

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

possible to change activation chance skills ?