It's been a while, I guess. Here's a little table for Star Story: The Horizon Escape. It was made using content BuildID 2232932 but might work with other versions because of the AoB-injection. Treat this as a WIP I probably won't finish. Feel free to build upon this table as much as you like. I've tested the table for a few hours and it seems to run ok, but of course it might not be 100% "bug free".
Includes two battle scripts:
* Gain 99 shields when hit (it almost is a god mode for the fights)
* Unlimited items/no decrease (cooldowns might still be a problem, but your weapons, grenades, medkits and more won't decrease)
Two resources scripts:
* Increase scrap to 2000 in base (there's a instruction that's running once you're in your "workshop/refuge"; I've used this to check if your current scrap amount is less than 2000 and if that is the case the script will raise it to 2000)
* No scrap decrease when creating ores
One skill/item script:
* Increase skills & loot items by 10 instead of 1 (Yeah; I was kinda lazy with this one and wanted to finish it, but it just seemed not worth the time... anyways, if one of your stats (insight, goodwill or resolve) should gain one point it will gain 10. The instruction is also used for when you're gaining items. So lets say you'd get one lockpick during one of the choices you've made you'd now get ten lockpicks)
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1