We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rebelicious
Cheater
Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Rebelicious » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Any chance of some kind of item duplication functionality? I want to take one item from one save and give it to a character in another save. I've tried mucking around with some stuff, but no dice.

Also, the game doesn't allow you to change the difficulty once you've started. Would it be possible to force a set difficulty with a script?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:42 pm

predprey wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:09 am
Csimbi wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:50 am
So, being a .NET game, the code is generated only when it's actually used.
Since we can't tap into code that does not exist, it had to be broken up to multiple scripts.
That said, you can enable these smaller scripts only when you've triggered code generation.
If I'm not wrong, if the game is using Mono .Net, CE's Mono injection allows for JITing the codes even when they have not been used yet. At least that's what I did back when I did some scripts for I Am Setsuna. A plus for this is that it completely eliminates the need for any AOB scans. For reference, there is a Mono inject template in the customAOBInjectionTemplates extension.
Correct on all points, but this game is using obfuscation, so I decided to go with AOB.
Those signatures don't change across builds (as you can see, it's almost the same code since the day of the first CE table), but class and member names are random every time.
Does that template include forcing JITing the code? (will check next time)

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:35 pm

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:42 pm
Correct on all points, but this game is using obfuscation, so I decided to go with AOB.
Those signatures don't change across builds (as you can see, it's almost the same code since the day of the first CE table), but class and member names are random every time.
Does that template include forcing JITing the code? (will check next time)
Ah... that’s a bummer. I can see why AOB is preferred here, rather than updating the table every build if using Mono symbols.

The template does force JIT any class members if it has not already been generated. IIRC, if you use the Mono symbol address as the address label in the AA script, CE will try to inject the Mono module and perform a Mono lookup for that symbol, JITing it if it has not already been JITed.

rudm09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rudm09 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:40 am

Hey do you guys have a list of ids so we can edit the items?Thanks in advance.

Kompot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kompot » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Is there any chance you guys can edit the relationship status with the faceless ?
Based on what I've read on the wiki it's a simple integer that is either increased or decreased based on your actions in game, obviously this is just my deduction but if this is possible It would be very greatly appreciated.