UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheBlueMorpho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: UnderRail

Post by TheBlueMorpho »

I tried to post my lv. 23 near endgame save but it says the file is too large, any way i could post the save a different way. Or do I have too much stuff in my inventory because I was using the infinite carry weight script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheBlueMorpho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBlueMorpho »

Korvax wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:02 pm
TheBlueMorpho wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:05 pm
snowrider666 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:46 pm
So, I'm pretty sure this wont be getting an update, but for anyone wondering: after the most recent update, 1.1.3.0, only the character creation section works. The refresh merchant and main cheat script's can even be activated at all ( meaning that when you click on them, the box doesn't fill up with an X and the rest of the options don't expand down )

Anyway, that's all I have to say.
Do you know that in order for the main cheat and merchant refresh to be activated you have to be in a cell with an npc, because ive been able to use the merchant refresh on the current patch of 1.1.3.3. Also there can be a bug where if you saved with the main script active, when you exit and relaunch the game it wont let you activate the main script, you can fix this by loading a save that didnt have the script on and then turn on the script, then load the most recent save. Although the main script doesnt work anyways.

You can follow my previous posts to see how to get the main script to run with limited features
Will these changes work for the 1.1.3.4 hotfix that just dropped?
Yes it will work on the newest patch, i am using it now

Malik_Gynax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malik_Gynax »

Here's a link to a save file in expedition. Currently on a jetski and too overweight to move. This is where I left off before the latest patch and now I'm stuck in place.

Much appreciated to those who write this cheat table.

[Link]

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

TheBlueMorpho wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:06 pm
Korvax wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:02 pm
TheBlueMorpho wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:05 pm

Do you know that in order for the main cheat and merchant refresh to be activated you have to be in a cell with an npc, because ive been able to use the merchant refresh on the current patch of 1.1.3.3. Also there can be a bug where if you saved with the main script active, when you exit and relaunch the game it wont let you activate the main script, you can fix this by loading a save that didnt have the script on and then turn on the script, then load the most recent save. Although the main script doesnt work anyways.

You can follow my previous posts to see how to get the main script to run with limited features
Will these changes work for the 1.1.3.4 hotfix that just dropped?
Yes it will work on the newest patch, i am using it now
Are you using the one posted way back on page one or that updated table meant for version 1.1.3.1?

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Is a save file still needed? Under what conditions does this save file need to be? I can deliver my own if I fulfill the specifications.

revecha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by revecha »

360806998 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:55 am
LeonZwei wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 am
Archerodees wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:46 pm
So yeah, probably needs an update. Wouldn't hold my breath though :mrgreen: Not bothered much myself as long as the item manip work and bigger inventory.
Some weapon pointers don't work anymore. Crit chance and crit damage for example.
I only modified part of the offset so that part of the weapon data can be used in 1131
can confirm, this table still works for version 1.1.3.2.

just found out you can easly activate scripts while on main menu & load your save. chargen & forcemerchant refresh do works.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Malik_Gynax wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:45 pm
Here's a link to a save file in expedition. Currently on a jetski and too overweight to move. This is where I left off before the latest patch and now I'm stuck in place.
Thanks, I had a look.
No notable changes, just a few offsets changed here and there (a few extra fields were inserted into some objects).
These changes are easily detected thanks to the obfuscator being dumber than a fistful of butterflies.
Not sure why the author even bothers with the obfuscation anymore, lol

One hook had to be moved, we will need to do some testing to make sure it works in all situations.

Do you have an ability in this save that could be used in realtime? (i.e. not in a turn-based combat situation)
Is there a merchant nearby?
Malik_Gynax wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:45 pm
Much appreciated to those who write this cheat table.
There's only one.

Malik_Gynax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malik_Gynax »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:32 pm
Do you have an ability in this save that could be used in realtime? (i.e. not in a turn-based combat situation)
Not sure what specifically you need. Any of the grenades can be thrown at any time. You can use #6 - Premeditation out of combat. Or #7 forcefield. #2 and #6 both target an area instead of a person, so they don't require any specific character target. Shift+5 you can activate stealth mode. If you press 'f' you can see the list of abilities I have, you can also use Locus of Control or Psionic Mania.
Csimbi wrote:
Is there a merchant nearby?
Yes, there is a merchant one screen away. Dock at the nearest point just east and walk one screen to the north. Here's a couple screenshots to guide you. If movement is an issue, you can right click the jetski, click "Parts and Trunk" (which is the left button in the context menu) and just press the "Transfer All" button to move all my stuff to the jetski and you'll be low enough weight to move at full speed.

Csimbi wrote:
There's only one.
Then thank you very much!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Malik_Gynax wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:13 pm
Not sure what specifically you need.
I just needed a quick way to check that all scripts actually work.
Seems they all do, so I posted the updated table (seems only the main script and the item editor had to be updated).

Update #9
- Updated to 1.1.3.4. Thanks Malik_Gynax for the save and the hints.

Malik_Gynax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malik_Gynax »

Thanks for the update! Tested it out and looks good to me too.

Much appreciated!

revecha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by revecha »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:10 pm
Malik_Gynax wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:13 pm
Not sure what specifically you need.
I just needed a quick way to check that all scripts actually work.
Seems they all do, so I posted the updated table (seems only the main script and the item editor had to be updated).

Update #9
- Updated to 1.1.3.4. Thanks Malik_Gynax for the save and the hints.
work like a champ, thanks :D

Malik_Gynax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malik_Gynax »

Actually I am having a problem. I am currently crashing on save/load after disabling GodMode or InfinitePsi. As soon as I change one of those options, the game crashes on the next save/load.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Malik_Gynax wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:26 pm
Actually I am having a problem. I am currently crashing on save/load after disabling GodMode or InfinitePsi. As soon as I change one of those options, the game crashes on the next save/load.
I need a bit more clarity.
You enable main script, load a save and ok?
You enable main script, load a save and disable GodMode and crash?
You enable main script, disable GodMode and crash during load?
You edit the main script and disable GodMode by default, enable the main script and crash during next load?
(which one?)

Tasniik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tasniik »

When I try to activate the main script I keep getting this error in CE <<The array of byte named aobPsiOffset could not be found>> I have no idea what that means

Malik_Gynax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malik_Gynax »

Here's a few specific situations all from scratch opening cheat engine, then loading Underrail, then loading the cheat table:

Open Underrail. Attempt to enable main script fails if I try to do so before loading a save, so I must load a save first.

Open Underrail. Load a save. Enable main script. I can save/load as I please with no incidents. (GodMode/Infinite Psi both ENABLED by default in script). Everything works perfectly here and I can save/load/screen transition/play the game with no incidents. Only problem is that I don't want GodMode and InfinitePsi enabled. Therefore:

Open Underrail. Load a save. Enable main script. Disable GodMode. Attempt to load a save. CRASH.

Open Underrail. Load a save. Enable main script. Disable GodMode. Attempt to SAVE. Screen says "Saving..." - CRASH.

Open Underrail. Load a save. Enable main script. Disable GodMode. Attempt to screen transition to a new area. CRASH.

Same situations above with InfinitePsi.

Also to clarify, CRASH means that the game just closes itself with no errors or warning. If an attempt was made to save, it completely failed and no save file is generated. There is no corrupted save file either, so I assume that the crash occurs before any files are written. CheatEngine does not crash and is intact.