UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Atros »

Here is how you edit your Attribute-points, Skill-points, feat-points or feat-spec-points:

- All of them are 4byte.
- During levelup:
[*] Find skillpoint number as 4byt.
[*] Spend one point and repeat.
[*] Add the found address four times into the list.
[*] Change the address of the second one to [address] - 4 <- This is the number of attribute-points and each of them is capped to 20.
[*] Change the address of the third one to [address] + 4 <- This one is feat-points.
[*] Change the address of the fourth one to [address] + 8 <- This one is feat-specialization-points and they are capped on [level]-15.

- You can perfectly well change the points even when you didn't get any during level-up, just refresh allocating more points to a skill and/or pressing the "show unavailable"-button.
- If you have already edited all attributes to 20 or something similarly stupid and gain points at level-up, you can simply change the number back to zero to proceed.
- The addresses seem to change somewhat at each level-up, so you need to repeat after each level-up.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Does anybody know how to destroy those cameras in the Ray's shop without turning the whole Core City hostile, for example with some permanent-stealth script or something similar?

I really hate the fact that those 360 true sight turrets screw my thief's possibilities to get into the last locked room in the SGS armory and the fact that no matter how I try to go steal parts from the jetskis, I always end up aggroing everybody, even if I use knives to take out the cameras without them or anybody noticing and even sneaking to another map.

My thoughts about those hostile guards in the other part of the city: Very impressive detective work Mr. Sherlock, but where is the proof?

Madsilentist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Madsilentist »

Korvax wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:46 am
donor wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:13 pm
It's been a while, I have given up hope.
Would it help if someone contacted the table creator? I'm not fully versed in the etiquette of these boards and don't know if a private message or a quote of the first post would be too rude or not.
I sent him a DM a few weeks back and his issue is that he only owns the base game and not the Expedition expansion

Enmenluana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Enmenluana »

Madsilentist wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:20 pm
Korvax wrote:
donor wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:13 pm
It's been a while, I have given up hope.
Would it help if someone contacted the table creator? I'm not fully versed in the etiquette of these boards and don't know if a private message or a quote of the first post would be too rude or not.
I sent him a DM a few weeks back and his issue is that he only owns the base game and not the Expedition expansion
I'll buy it for them if that is what it takes.

Edit: Never mind I saw the update. :oops:

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Enmenluana wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:14 am
Madsilentist wrote:
Korvax wrote:

Wait what? I don't see it, you got a link to the update?

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Enmenluana wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:14 am
Madsilentist wrote:
Korvax wrote:

Which update are you referring to?

snowrider666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snowrider666 »

So, I'm pretty sure this wont be getting an update, but for anyone wondering: after the most recent update, 1.1.3.0, only the character creation section works. The refresh merchant and main cheat script's can even be activated at all ( meaning that when you click on them, the box doesn't fill up with an X and the rest of the options don't expand down )

Anyway, that's all I have to say.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

snowrider666 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:46 pm
So, I'm pretty sure this wont be getting an update, but for anyone wondering: after the most recent update, 1.1.3.0, only the character creation section works. The refresh merchant and main cheat script's can even be activated at all ( meaning that when you click on them, the box doesn't fill up with an X and the rest of the options don't expand down )

The table creator has the base game and expansion and has kept it updated long enough that it only recently stopped working. They're probably busy finding out what needs to be changed since the game uses .NET Framework and has obfuscated code so is likely more difficult/time-consuming to work with compared to other games.

TheBlueMorpho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBlueMorpho »

snowrider666 wrote:

Do you know that in order for the main cheat and merchant refresh to be activated you have to be in a cell with an npc, because ive been able to use the merchant refresh on the current patch of 1.1.3.3. Also there can be a bug where if you saved with the main script active, when you exit and relaunch the game it wont let you activate the main script, you can fix this by loading a save that didnt have the script on and then turn on the script, then load the most recent save. Although the main script doesnt work anyways.

You can follow my previous posts to see how to get the main script to run with limited features

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

TheBlueMorpho wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:05 pm
snowrider666 wrote:

Do you know that in order for the main cheat and merchant refresh to be activated you have to be in a cell with an npc, because ive been able to use the merchant refresh on the current patch of 1.1.3.3. Also there can be a bug where if you saved with the main script active, when you exit and relaunch the game it wont let you activate the main script, you can fix this by loading a save that didnt have the script on and then turn on the script, then load the most recent save. Although the main script doesnt work anyways.

You can follow my previous posts to see how to get the main script to run with limited features
Will these changes work for the 1.1.3.4 hotfix that just dropped?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Could someone provide a save or two with later stages in the game where I could check the things that are not working?
Jetski, merchant, empty map saves were the ones I used before if I remember correctly.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:28 pm
Could someone provide a save or two with later stages in the game where I could check the things that are not working?
Jetski, merchant, empty map saves were the ones I used before if I remember correctly.
It'll take me a while given that it's Underrail, but I could get to the point where heading to the Black Sea and waiting on a Jet Ski near the first real dungeon is possible. If it would help, I could create some saves in areas you need. When you say empty map saves, I'm assuming you mean sections of map (the square areas when viewed on the world map) that have no NPCs or Wildlife/robots of any kind, right? Or will a depopulated area of cave/sewers function just as well? The merchant save can just be in something like Core City.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Korvax wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:55 pm
Yeah, spot on.
I need a map with no NPCs guaranteed (last time there was a bug on maps with at least one NPC).

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:51 am
Korvax wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:55 pm
Yeah, spot on.
I need a map with no NPCs guaranteed (last time there was a bug on maps with at least one NPC).
It'll take a while, but if it's fine, I'll use CE to level up quickly so I can ignore side-quests that drag it out so I can more readily get to a map with no NPCs, a Core City Merchant section, and then the first dungeon in Expedition. If I'm allowed to level up quickly (I have no idea how the game's code would handle this under the hood when it comes to bugs), then it could easily knock a fair chunk of hours off before I could upload the saves you need.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Korvax wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:58 am
It'll take a while...
Oh, I thought there would be peeps here who have these saves already.
I mean, what's with all the requests then?
I'd say, don't bother, let those in need do the legwork.
I have plenty of other things to do and it seems there are still patches coming...