UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: UnderRail

Post by RSMercer »

Gimmetablesthatwork wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:52 pm
And now I can't activate anything

Well, I can activate chargen, but that isn't really useful when I have a level 26 character, I need main and I can't activate it, I've done nothing different to get to this point before any one of you get on me for it.

I launched underrail, opened a save, ran fearlessrevolution, then the CT file with the most downloads from page 1 like I did 2 hours ago
For you to be able to activate main, there needs to be another NPC in the loaded area. Either change your area or load an earlier save in a populous place, activate main, reload your last save and go from there.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by RSMercer on Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RSMercer »

Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:02 pm
RSMercer wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:34 pm
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 pm
It's be really cool if you could add specialization, base, skill and feat points while you have 0 remaining at all and be able to use them, bad enough that there's no way to just add refurbished guns to your inventory, so I'm screwed if I use a new character and screwed if I don't.
Wym by "refurbished guns" ? cause there is a way to do inventory editing if that is what you want although I am not sure if it can add new items outta nowhere, it can edit the stats of existing items in your inventory. If by refurbished you are talking about Old World Weapons you have to collect, then yeah you gotta go out of your way to collect them ig.

And in terms of specialization points, you can just use the XP multiplier to get yourself to the appropriate level. Besides, if you tweaked those level values too much you could soft lock your own leveling by not being able to spend all the points to confirm it.
I'm level 26 with enough spare xp to hit 30, I need to give myself specialization points so I can max out what I unlocked after levelling to 26, because you only get 11 and can't finalise anything without spending it all.

And you can't softlock, you just modify your points to 0 without checking the box next to the appropriate cheat, and remove then add the appropriate skill or feat and you are left with 0 points to allocate.

Would there be a way to paste inventory over to a new character. If not, I need specialization points and a way to get the add/remove buttons to turn up.
IIRC, if you get greedy early on you can softlock because the cheated values only update once you apply an in game change. For example if you got greedy and started yourself at max attributes, you are fucked when you level up and get an attrib point because you cannot spend it. I guess you could cancel, use CE to reduce attributes and then level but whatever.

I don't know why you are struggling so much with specialization points because you clearly can get them in the Leveling Pts section under Main. You just can't do it when you aren't leveling ( and haven't gotten a legitimate specialization point yet). If you are level 26, you should get a legitimate Specialization point after levelling so you can just use the cheat like normal. I truly don't get what your struggle is my man.

If you want item editing, there is another table posted here in a link. "Underrail Expedition+..". The item editing script on that works and while the two tables don't work well in conjunction with one another, you can just copy the script from expedition+ to this one and it works pretty flawlessly in my opinion.You won't be able to port your items to another save but you can just make whatever quality weapons through the crafting system using the item editor anyways.

There is no way to to do something like carrying over inventory to my knowledge.

Gimmetablesthatwork
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gimmetablesthatwork »

RSMercer wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:52 pm
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:52 pm
And now I can't activate anything

Well, I can activate chargen, but that isn't really useful when I have a level 26 character, I need main and I can't activate it, I've done nothing different to get to this point before any one of you get on me for it.

I launched underrail, opened a save, ran fearlessrevolution, then the CT file with the most downloads from page 1 like I did 2 hours ago
For you to be able to activate main, there needs to be another NPC in the loaded area. Either change your area or load an earlier save in a populous place, activate main, reload your last save and go from there.
The loaded area is junkyard docks

Gimmetablesthatwork
Noobzor
Noobzor

RSMercer wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:06 pm
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:02 pm
RSMercer wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:34 pm

Wym by "refurbished guns" ? cause there is a way to do inventory editing if that is what you want although I am not sure if it can add new items outta nowhere, it can edit the stats of existing items in your inventory. If by refurbished you are talking about Old World Weapons you have to collect, then yeah you gotta go out of your way to collect them ig.

And in terms of specialization points, you can just use the XP multiplier to get yourself to the appropriate level. Besides, if you tweaked those level values too much you could soft lock your own leveling by not being able to spend all the points to confirm it.
I'm level 26 with enough spare xp to hit 30, I need to give myself specialization points so I can max out what I unlocked after levelling to 26, because you only get 11 and can't finalise anything without spending it all.

And you can't softlock, you just modify your points to 0 without checking the box next to the appropriate cheat, and remove then add the appropriate skill or feat and you are left with 0 points to allocate.

Would there be a way to paste inventory over to a new character. If not, I need specialization points and a way to get the add/remove buttons to turn up.
IIRC, if you get greedy early on you can softlock because the cheated values only update once you apply an in game change. For example if you got greedy and started yourself at max attributes, you are fucked when you level up and get an attrib point because you cannot spend it. I guess you could cancel, use CE to reduce attributes and then level but whatever.

I don't know why you are struggling so much with specialization points because you clearly can get them in the Leveling Pts section under Main. You just can't do it when you aren't leveling ( and haven't gotten a legitimate specialization point yet). If you are level 26, you should get a legitimate Specialization point after levelling so you can just use the cheat like normal. I truly don't get what your struggle is my man.

If you want item editing, there is another table posted here in a link. "Underrail Expedition+..". The item editing script on that works and while the two tables don't work well in conjunction with one another, you can just copy the script from expedition+ to this one and it works pretty flawlessly in my opinion.You won't be able to port your items to another save but you can just make whatever quality weapons through the crafting system using the item editor anyways.

There is no way to to do something like carrying over inventory to my knowledge.
I played enough before getting the DLC to be able to hit level 30 from 25 so I'll have to check if I'll still get any more, I did give myself a few hundred

Gimmetablesthatwork
Noobzor
Noobzor

Still can't get main to activate so I can't check anything

RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RSMercer »

Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:29 pm
That's very interesting. Are you using the right version of the trainer? I downloaded mine ,not from the first page of this post, but one of the later pages. It definitely should load in the Junkyard Docks even if it takes a while. The original tablemaker no longer supports this table and the game was recently updated with heavy duty so you should probably check.

And about specialization points, if you give yourself too many specialization points before you are supposed to have them the game just stops giving you specialization points alltogether. I found that out when I hit level 22 and wasn't getting any. You can circumvent this by giving yourself the points before leveling up and activating the value in cheat engine so it stays constant when you get to the levelling screen. I tried and it worked.

Gimmetablesthatwork
Noobzor
Noobzor

RSMercer wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:35 pm
Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:29 pm
That's very interesting. Are you using the right version of the trainer? I downloaded mine ,not from the first page of this post, but one of the later pages. It definitely should load in the Junkyard Docks even if it takes a while. The original tablemaker no longer supports this table and the game was recently updated with heavy duty so you should probably check.

And about specialization points, if you give yourself too many specialization points before you are supposed to have them the game just stops giving you specialization points alltogether. I found that out when I hit level 22 and wasn't getting any. You can circumvent this by giving yourself the points before leveling up and activating the value in cheat engine so it stays constant when you get to the levelling screen. I tried and it worked.
Slight problem, I downloaded the one on the first page and it initially worked, so I have no clue on which of the rest of these pages I'll find the right table

Mister Freemen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister Freemen »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:32 pm
Csimbi Please Update Your Table Section Main In Your Plate Doesn't Work In Last Version on Game

EchsDee753
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EchsDee753 »

The god mode seems to be permanent, wanted to test out damage stats for a little and now my save is fucked since I am now forever in god mode

RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RSMercer »

EchsDee753 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:55 am
The god mode seems to be permanent, wanted to test out damage stats for a little and now my save is fucked since I am now forever in god mode
Turning it off and then reloading the game should actually work. I distinctly remember accidentally dying when I was trying to get the "Immortal" title for the Arena.