UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Korvax »

Tsahion wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:14 pm
Commenting out works, it just means that editing stats is no longer possible. So no easy max skills on level up, but you can still do it the old fashioned way by searching the value as you spend skill points. The traits require quite a bit longer to find the value since you only get 1 when you do, but still possible.

Anyway the weight script and item editor work! So that's awesome. Because I do love adjusting the quality of crafting components to create maximum power gear.

As for how to do the "commenting out". On the third line with "main" in it, double click the <script> and it will open the script window. In that window is a wall of text, just put // in front of every line inside that script, except for the lines that are: [ENABLE], [DISABLE], {$try} and {$except}.
It's actually quite easy finding out the values for skills and feats, as the final number in the value is 4 higher than the one for attribute points. Say that the Attribute Points ends in a 1, the Skills address will be the exact same, only ending in a 5. I just started up chargen and it's like this when leveling up too, the current address for attribute points remaining is 3360E7F0, the address for skill points remaining is 3360E7F4, feat points are the same, but I'm unsure about specialization points and due to the caps on specialization points, it's best to wait until you get the final specialization point at 30 before using a table to give yourself enough points, as otherwise you get awarded no specialization points if you've got more points spent than you'd be afforded during normal play.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheBlueMorpho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBlueMorpho »

lol love to hear it, seems ya did i the long way though for anyone else I reccommend using:

/*
commented out text
*/

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Korvax wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:43 pm
Tsahion wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:14 pm
Commenting out works, it just means that editing stats is no longer possible. So no easy max skills on level up, but you can still do it the old fashioned way by searching the value as you spend skill points. The traits require quite a bit longer to find the value since you only get 1 when you do, but still possible.

Anyway the weight script and item editor work! So that's awesome. Because I do love adjusting the quality of crafting components to create maximum power gear.

As for how to do the "commenting out". On the third line with "main" in it, double click the <script> and it will open the script window. In that window is a wall of text, just put // in front of every line inside that script, except for the lines that are: [ENABLE], [DISABLE], {$try} and {$except}.
It's actually quite easy finding out the values for skills and feats, as the final number in the value is 4 higher than the one for attribute points. Say that the Attribute Points ends in a 1, the Skills address will be the exact same, only ending in a 5. I just started up chargen and it's like this when leveling up too, the current address for attribute points remaining is 3360E7F0, the address for skill points remaining is 3360E7F4, feat points are the same, but I'm unsure about specialization points and due to the caps on specialization points, it's best to wait until you get the final specialization point at 30 before using a table to give yourself enough points, as otherwise you get awarded no specialization points if you've got more points spent than you'd be afforded during normal play.
For me it's too late for the spec point. I guess I will have to wait until the table gets updated.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Anybody knows by any chance (even if small) to find the address for spec points? I am lvl 29 and I will not get any more spec points so I can't use the old trick of changing the value.

Shinsei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shinsei »

Now the game has been updated to the 1.1.3.3 version. Commenting out the main script doesn't work, as activating it directly crashes the game. I hope someone capable can update the CT :lol:

Maybe Styg is preparing the game to add some big content update again? or he's just tweaking the mechanics? I don't know, i just hope this is good news, because the updates have ocurred in a short amount of time, so i look forward to the future of the game. Anyways, hope OP or anyone can update the CT. Cheers!

Shinsei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shinsei »

Shinsei wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:17 pm
Now the game has been updated to the 1.1.3.3 version. Commenting out the main script doesn't work, as activating it directly crashes the game. I hope someone capable can update the CT :lol:

Maybe Styg is preparing the game to add some big content update again? or he's just tweaking the mechanics? I don't know, i just hope this is good news, because the updates have ocurred in a short amount of time, so i look forward to the future of the game. Anyways, hope OP or anyone can update the CT. Cheers!
Nevermind, it might have been because of the location i was. I got it to work. Still, the game has been updated one again.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Shinsei wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:17 pm

I really don't think so. 1.1.3.2 was just bug fixes and apparently 1.1.3.3 only fixed one bug. I hope I am wrong though.

Rorrecros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rorrecros »

Any way to separate item editor from the main script? Its honestly the only cheat I use; can't go without crafting godly good weapons and my autism won't let me use odd numbers crafting materials.

TheBlueMorpho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBlueMorpho »

Rorrecros, I think that the aob search parameters are wrong so its not finding the memory addresses, so some of the additional scripts arent working. Hopefully someone with the knowhow is able to update the table. (and hopefully to post a resource on how to fix this issue for future updates.

Jsdf1995
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jsdf1995 »

+1

nukethenate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nukethenate »

Super new to using cheat engine, run a save right b4 combat then swap to a save with an npc and try and use the scripts op linked. Cheat engine then freezes for a bit and then nothing happens, what am i doing wrong?

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

nukethenate wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:43 pm
Super new to using cheat engine, run a save right b4 combat then swap to a save with an npc and try and use the scripts op linked. Cheat engine then freezes for a bit and then nothing happens, what am i doing wrong?
You're not doing anything wrong per-say, the table needs to be updated as the recent changes in the game updates have rendered a lot of options unable to properly function in Cheat Engine.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

It's been a while, I have given up hope.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

donor wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:13 pm
Would it help if someone contacted the table creator? I'm not fully versed in the etiquette of these boards and don't know if a private message or a quote of the first post would be too rude or not.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Korvax wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:46 am
donor wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:13 pm
Would it help if someone contacted the table creator? I'm not fully versed in the etiquette of these boards and don't know if a private message or a quote of the first post would be too rude or not.
Probably but I am in the same boat as you.