UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VENOM666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by VENOM666 »

Yeah I confirm I tried to use this on expansion and it freeze the PC.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

Archerodees wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:46 pm
So yeah, probably needs an update. Wouldn't hold my breath though :mrgreen: Not bothered much myself as long as the item manip work and bigger inventory.
Some weapon pointers don't work anymore. Crit chance and crit damage for example.

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 360806998 »

LeonZwei wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:44 am
Archerodees wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:46 pm
So yeah, probably needs an update. Wouldn't hold my breath though :mrgreen: Not bothered much myself as long as the item manip work and bigger inventory.
Some weapon pointers don't work anymore. Crit chance and crit damage for example.
I only modified part of the offset so that part of the weapon data can be used in 1131
Attachments
underrail1.1.3.1.CT
(209.49 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

claytonicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claytonicus »

Would it be possible for the item editor to change an item into another item. For example a flashbang to a stun grenade?

Tsahion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

Hmm, seems like they did a tiny update a few hours ago that apparently made this table stop working...

At least for me it's not working, can someone else confirm?

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Same for me, the update 1.1.3.2 has broken the table.

TheBlueMorpho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBlueMorpho »

I'm also facing the bug on the 1.1.3.2 patch. In my limited coding knowledge tried to just comment out anything having to do with Psi, because the aob lookup seems to fail. But while it runs, it crashes on save or load. I might put in the effort to at least figure how to do the aobscan command because that seems to be the point of error with these updates.

Would anyone be able to tell me what the health and psi offsets are, or how you know what you are looking for when checking the memory for these values?

Heres a tip if you want to use some of the additional scripts, change the script and just comment out every line that isnt: enable, disable, try, except. and i think you should be good; if not just keep re-adding lines, which is nice because i usually just used the CT for the max weight script.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

I can confirm that most of the table no longer works as of the 1.1.3.2 patch, the Chargen and I think Merchant refresh options work. Here's hoping the table maker can update it sometime soon.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Do you guys usually know how long it takes for the author to update the table? I am kind of stuck in a place and overencumbered and not willing to throw all the loot away.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

donor wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:48 pm
Do you guys usually know how long it takes for the author to update the table? I am kind of stuck in a place and overencumbered and not willing to throw all the loot away.
No, mainly because for the longest time, the table that's been in the first post worked just fine. It's just the most recent updates to the game that broke the table.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Hmmm yeah, I see. I really had bad luck it seems. I was actually using the current table as for the previous update. I was actually playing the day the newest update rolled out, then I went jogging (turned off the game in the meantime) and when I came back the game updated to this newest build and, ofc, the table stopped working.... I just couldn't believe it.

I just fucking hate how steam always forces you updates, otherwise you literally can't play the game.

TheBlueMorpho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBlueMorpho »

you can turn off the auto update for this game in particular or overall. also i recommend reading the last part of my above post. where you can use all the additional script features.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

TheBlueMorpho wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:58 pm
you can turn off the auto update for this game in particular or overall. also i recommend reading the last part of my above post. where you can use all the additional script features.
As far as I know, once an update rolles out you have to update the game before playing, the only thing that you can disable is the auto updater. Regarding your tip, I don't exactly know what you mean by ''commenting out''. Sorry I am pretty new to cheat engine.

Tsahion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tsahion »

Commenting out works, it just means that editing stats is no longer possible. So no easy max skills on level up, but you can still do it the old fashioned way by searching the value as you spend skill points. The traits require quite a bit longer to find the value since you only get 1 when you do, but still possible.

Anyway the weight script and item editor work! So that's awesome. Because I do love adjusting the quality of crafting components to create maximum power gear.

As for how to do the "commenting out". On the third line with "main" in it, double click the <script> and it will open the script window. In that window is a wall of text, just put // in front of every line inside that script, except for the lines that are: [ENABLE], [DISABLE], {$try} and {$except}.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Tsahion wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:14 pm
Commenting out works, it just means that editing stats is no longer possible. So no easy max skills on level up, but you can still do it the old fashioned way by searching the value as you spend skill points. The traits require quite a bit longer to find the value since you only get 1 when you do, but still possible.

Anyway the weight script and item editor work! So that's awesome. Because I do love adjusting the quality of crafting components to create maximum power gear.

As for how to do the "commenting out". On the third line with "main" in it, double click the <script> and it will open the script window. In that window is a wall of text, just put // in front of every line inside that script, except for the lines that are: [ENABLE], [DISABLE], {$try} and {$except}.
It worked! Thanks a lot to y'all.