UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gogfox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: UnderRail

Post by gogfox »

Updated table for 1.1.4.5 will sure be Nice

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

You want an updated table so soon? Best to provide several save games. One with no NPCs present in the map, one with NPCs present in the map, an additional one with a merchant in the map just to be safe, and make sure the character can use psionics. I think those are what the table-maker needs to get the table-making ready due to how the game 's code is structured/loaded.

Gofun Dake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gofun Dake »

Hello,
can you make the public transportation free to use in Underrail, I hate walking to get to Junkyard and I like using subway to get around, unfortunately on DOMINATING difficulty using public transportation is something you can't afford.

mochongli
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mochongli »

Change to
aobscan(aobPsiOffset,8B 88 ?? ?? ?? ?? FF 15 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89)

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

mochongli wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:04 am
Change to
aobscan(aobPsiOffset,8B 88 ?? ?? ?? ?? FF 15 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89)
Well that did the trick, I'll have to do some more extensive testing later but I can actually engage in standard table stuff with this change.

edit: Hmm, there is the occasional CTD when attempting to save or when mousing over inventory when using the changed script.

Gofun Dake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gofun Dake »

I guess you need a special editor to make those changes, using the Notepad gave me this:

mochongli
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mochongli »

Gofun Dake wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:58 am
I guess you need a special editor to make those changes, using the Notepad gave me this:
</LuaScript>
<Signature>
<SignedHash HashSize="132">0B]gAUj?,[(Hu*9!yCbQcMGVyI1151J_Ih}/},N}[@r0/^3ip}n)@tXb)aBR@C8_x-1S-/C8%#Q%CpDxsUQGz3+tLhQ3ZCm9BK}PK{}h-q9[,Q2jyX,uatk*f*xRmF-s:m=GcT=mO.Kzr{=b4.H4yD#iQJGm6@J6,AW..</SignedHash>

SirEgger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirEgger »

Hi everyone, thank you so much for this table!! <3

ArifZZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ArifZZ »

Any idea how to get the refresh merchant cheat to work on 1.1.4.5 ?
Yep just need that one

nandrovar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nandrovar »

So I have a really weird problem. Cheat Engine is acting as if either the game isn't running, or as if the boxes in the bottom window don't see anything. When I click the first and third boxes (UnderRail AOB script; CharGen only and UnderRail AOB script; main), it freezes for a second and then a small clock appears, seemingly loading, but then the box goes back to unselected, and no further menus appear. The UnderRail AOB script; force merchant refresh just freezes and then doesn't respond. I have no idea what is going on here, but my UnderRail refuses to cooperate with Cheat Engine. Is there anything you can think of that would help? This is also the only game I've encountered that Cheat Engine has problems with.

Prolbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Prolbo »

While changing string "aobscan(aobPsiOffset,8B 88 ?? ?? ?? ?? FF 15 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89)" and removing signature from the end of the file did the trick and repaired MAIN script, it was only partial and temporary solution. Sadly.
When your character hits L16 (your first specialization point) main script breaks again. Any ideas how to fix it? Cause I want to try more edits on this character. Really need this fix.

Also I have a few notes: Some items (prescripted?) load default values from the original files which may revert changes you made. Some items have a different address for energy capacity, they usually restore it to default value after restart. Some items have more than 4-5 additional stats and there is not enough pointers in the table. AP costs, damage and armor values can be tracked from "stack size" address and changed, however for prescripted items they do revert on reload. No idea about crafted items. Seems like armor values for crafted items is consists of several separate values which makes them almost impossible to track with my pathetic skills.

Update would be greatly appreciated.

+27.12.2021 Weird things keep happening. Sometimes it works just fine, sometimes it doesn't work at all.

Skye14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skye14 »

For some reason I can no longer get the max carry weight script to work. The main script is working, godmode and infinite psi was working, and I could enable the carry weight script but it just didn't work. I've tried trading with merchants, dropping items after enabling it, shuffling my inventory, doing it on another save, restarting and reloading the game, etc. it never changed my max carry weight. It was working yesterday and nothing has been updated since then, and now it suddenly won't work, so I'm at a loss. if anyone could help I'd appriciate it.

Edit: Restarted PC and followed all the steps again, now it seems to be working. I think it might be unstable or somehow janky, as I'm sure I was doing it right the first time to no avail.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Skye14 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:58 pm
Edit: Restarted PC and followed all the steps again, now it seems to be working. I think it might be unstable or somehow janky, as I'm sure I was doing it right the first time to no avail.
@Skye14, you were not doing anything wrong. The game is written in .NET which means the assembly code used by CE table is just-in-time compiled (JIT) and created on the fly when first encountered which can mean that the assembly can be different between invocations of the game which means the scripts that find those locations can move. Its usually pretty similar but occasionally I find its not. If the CE table is only using aobscan then sometimes codes will not work or can actually crash the game because of this. Also different processors can sometimes make it different (Intel vs AMD).

In my experience to make things more reproducible, activate CE options you want as early as possible after starting game that force the JIT on all of the code. Not sure if the ".Net Info" menu forces this like it does with mono/unity but something to try if you have problems.

Sometimes if options dont activate immediately, they may be waiting for game to invoke that specific code the first time so assembly is loaded into memory which is why forcing JIT options can be useful.

Edit: Removed last comment. I've restarted this game after some time and found a number of issues with the table that I will be correcting and reposting when I'm satisfied they mostly work. I've run into multiple instances where codes stop working because other code was JIT'd in that was nearly identical. This will fix the psi, psi reserves; add alternate action point management; stabilize inv. capacity address.

nandrovar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nandrovar »

nandrovar wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:51 am
So I have a really weird problem. Cheat Engine is acting as if either the game isn't running, or as if the boxes in the bottom window don't see anything. When I click the first and third boxes (UnderRail AOB script; CharGen only and UnderRail AOB script; main), it freezes for a second and then a small clock appears, seemingly loading, but then the box goes back to unselected, and no further menus appear. The UnderRail AOB script; force merchant refresh just freezes and then doesn't respond. I have no idea what is going on here, but my UnderRail refuses to cooperate with Cheat Engine. Is there anything you can think of that would help? This is also the only game I've encountered that Cheat Engine has problems with.
Bump. Do anyone who works with Cheat Engine have any idea what could be wrong here? Even the CharGen scripts in the table aren't working at the character generation menu. The entire bottom window of the table is effectively locked for me, selecting the Active boxes of the 3 main dropdowns makes it freeze for a moment before deselecting itself.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Here is an updated table forked from Csimbi's table that I've verified most of what I consider the key functions for me.
Changes Made:
  • Remove God Mode On, Infinite Psi by default
  • Update pointer for psi address
  • Add pointer for psi reserve address
  • Update Max Carry Weight Mod to remove a conflict
  • Fix Max Carry Weight offset, XP Offset in main script
  • Add Item Editor Variant on Mouse Over
  • Replace the Action/Movement scripts with Combat Movement tracker which allows editing of the Action Points used in combat. Includes Initial value editor for start of turn values for player
This was tested on Steam version with AMD processor in case that matters.

Couple of things I've noted while using the table. Many actions require invoking specific actions before the script will activate. For XP, you have to gain xp once. Durability seems to require combat or event which lowers durability before it will activate. Instant Cooldowns require activating an ability with cooldown once. Item Editor requires opening inventory once and clicking on an item. Combat movement tracker requires entering into combat at least once. Max Carry updates only when inventory is updated in some way.

Because the table is not signed, the master table script tries to run. You can ignore it if you want. It just auto attaches to the game but some times causes errors when the game shuts down.

The Item Editor with Mouse Over may stop activating because of JIT issues with similar code being loaded. The Original Mouse Click version will probably work.
Attachments
underrail.7z
zip archive. password: fearless
(9.28 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
underrail.CT
29/Dec/2021 - initial update
(146.91 KiB) Downloaded 859 times
Last edited by tfigment on Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.