UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Turtle »

Godmode doesn't work, I got hit a few times and then my character randomly died while nothing was happening.

Holding ALT for action point cost doesn't work with conventional weapons because when you press ALT the cursor will show the movement arrow, and you can't simultaneously take an action and hold ALT at the same time, it only works for things like throwing grenades.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Hi, there was a significant update recently. Any possibility of an update to the table? Many things don't work anymore.

kizuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kizuro »

Turtle wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:08 am
Godmode doesn't work, I got hit a few times and then my character randomly died while nothing was happening.

Holding ALT for action point cost doesn't work with conventional weapons because when you press ALT the cursor will show the movement arrow, and you can't simultaneously take an action and hold ALT at the same time, it only works for things like throwing grenades.
No longer working, wish for the update please. Also, I got this issue as well back then. So despite those script working they're basically useless

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

I also would like an update for the table

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

All of them seem to be working, though.

A note: The main script requires you to keep an unmodified/uncheated save from the start of the game, just after getting some items. Label it your 'cheat save' or something. Before opening up your real game, open up that save and then use the main script. Do note that, given it's a new save, the jet ski script won't run (but you'll be able to load it in your main save no prob, so whatevs), nor will the merchant refresh (again, will work in main save).

kizuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kizuro »

Dimensionist wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:08 am

A note: The main script requires you to keep an unmodified/uncheated save from the start of the game, just after getting some items. Label it your 'cheat save' or something. Before opening up your real game, open up that save and then use the main script. Do note that, given it's a new save, the jet ski script won't run (but you'll be able to load it in your main save no prob, so whatevs), nor will the merchant refresh (again, will work in main save).
Good to know, what about the AP/MP cheat that need to use alt button? Are there any workaround it?

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

kizuro wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:13 am
Dimensionist wrote:

Good to know, what about the AP/MP cheat that need to use alt button? Are there any workaround it?
Never used that cheat, so I don't know.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Dimensionist wrote:
Only half of it does for me. Have you tried the item editor on your end? Out of everything it's probably the one thing I miss the most.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Archerodees wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:45 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Only half of it does for me. Have you tried the item editor on your end? Out of everything it's probably the one thing I miss the most.
Yeah, I have. It works for me. Just try to follow the method I mentioned.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Dimensionist wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:59 pm
Archerodees wrote:
Dimensionist wrote:
These are the steps I'm doing but no luck:

1: Start a new game
2: Skip tutorial, then when in your room I go to the locker and pick up some items
3: Save the uncheated game, quit then reload it, then try and open up the main script, but only half works*
4: Load up real game, but it's the same story

*None of the options with "Script" in front of them work, they won't open. The item editor opens if I click on something in my inventory first but all the values are just ??

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Archerodees wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:34 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Archerodees wrote:

2: Skip tutorial, then when in your room I go to the locker and pick up some items
3: Save the uncheated game, quit then reload it, then try and open up the main script, but only half works*

*None of the options with "Script" in front of them work, they won't open. The item editor opens if I click on something in my inventory first but all the values are just ??
Well, in my case, I use the tutorial itself as the cheat save.

Also, for the Item Editor to work, you need to first click on an item without moving it (single click on the item's image), then switch on the script. The values also get populated when you click on an item again.

As for the Max Weight script, that script works for me from the moment the main script works.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:22 am
Archerodees wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:34 am
Dimensionist wrote:

Well, in my case, I use the tutorial itself as the cheat save.

Also, for the Item Editor to work, you need to first click on an item without moving it (single click on the item's image), then switch on the script. The values also get populated when you click on an item again.

As for the Max Weight script, that script works for me from the moment the main script works.
Thanks, that was it. Having to click on the item for a second time worked. A little different from how it worked before, but at least it works now this way. Cheers.

VadimPerhov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VadimPerhov »

Please update. Need specialization points.

Madsilentist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Madsilentist »

An update dropped today with some new content. Does anyone know if the table still works?

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Madsilentist wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:28 pm
An update dropped today with some new content. Does anyone know if the table still works?
Some do some don't. Having had a quick 5 minute run to see, (by no means did I check everything) here's what worked:

God mode
Inf Psi
Item manipulator
Bigger inventory
Jetski movement

Didn't work:

Inf action points
Inf movement points

Only what I checked so far using an old save. Also the main script took time to open, but changing areas and bringing up inventory and character sheet, it eventually opened. Not sure about any of the char gen scripts, as I said it was an old pre-established character.

So yeah, probably needs an update. Wouldn't hold my breath though :mrgreen: Not bothered much myself as long as the item manip work and bigger inventory.