UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: UnderRail

Post by Csimbi »

Korvax wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:56 pm
So the expansion pack is finally out and a number of options no longer work. In fact, it seems that Cheat Engine just hangs when trying to load the main script half the time. Edit: I'll clarify the options that don't work, namely every option below the Script: Max Carry Weight Mod option doesn't work.
The XP Gain Mod, Movement Points Mod, Action Points Mod, Item Editor, Infinite Durability, and Instant Cooldown; Realtime do not function as of the latest update to 1.1.0.9.
I checked 1.1.0.9.
Main script enables in 3 secs, but yes, it hangs until then.

Max Carry Weight Mod - works
XP Gain Mod - works
Movement Points Mod - works
Action Points Mod - works
Item Editor - works, only one offset needs changing, quantity (stack size) is at 0x24 not 0x20.
I did not test Durability and Cooldown, but since there's been barely any changes, I assume they also work.

Not sure what you're doing, it's all OK here.
You got the part where you have to do stuff before you can enable some of these, right?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Korvax wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:56 pm
So the expansion pack is finally out and a number of options no longer work. In fact, it seems that Cheat Engine just hangs when trying to load the main script half the time. Edit: I'll clarify the options that don't work, namely every option below the Script: Max Carry Weight Mod option doesn't work.
The XP Gain Mod, Movement Points Mod, Action Points Mod, Item Editor, Infinite Durability, and Instant Cooldown; Realtime do not function as of the latest update to 1.1.0.9.
I checked 1.1.0.9.
Main script enables in 3 secs, but yes, it hangs until then.

Max Carry Weight Mod - works
XP Gain Mod - works
Movement Points Mod - works
Action Points Mod - works
Item Editor - works, only one offset needs changing, quantity (stack size) is at 0x24 not 0x20.
I did not test Durability and Cooldown, but since there's been barely any changes, I assume they also work.

Not sure what you're doing, it's all OK here.
You got the part where you have to do stuff before you can enable some of these, right?
I managed to get it working. I ended up having to get rid of the code on line 46 of the main script and then disable god mode and infinite psi by changing the same script before enabling it via the drop down. At least I think those are what got everything working on top of doing things, I'm not very familiar when it comes to these .NET Framework games.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

So it sounds like everything is still intact, just needs a few lines of code changed?

Any list of specific stuff?

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

For some reason the game crashes whenever I toggle the Max Carry Weight option.

I tried "UnderRail AOB script; CharGen only" and its working with no problems, toggling "UnderRail AOB script; main" to get the Carry weight just crashes the game after a few seconds.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Shadow_Wulfe wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:32 pm
So it sounds like everything is still intact, just needs a few lines of code changed?

Any list of specific stuff?
This is what I have to do each time I run the table to avoid crashes when running the game, it does sacrifice a few things but it seems to ensure things work relatively fine: When loading up the table I have to right click the bottom drop-down and hit the Change Script option, scroll down to lines 48 and 61 and set the bEnableGodMode to 0 at the end of the line and do the same for bInfinitePsi, then I have to delete the text of line 46: mov ecx,[eax+ecx] which sacrifices the Player Coordinates when the main drop-down table is enabled. Also, with InfinitePsi enabled as normal, it works fine, but the GodMode option doesn't seem to work as I'd still lose health with it, both options would say Enabled without the check mark, I'm guessing it's something to do with the changes to the most recent version, I'm not sure.

Also, when looking at the Quality of an item in the CraftableOnly drop-down section of the Item Editor scripting, each component clicked on shows an extremely high number for the quality, I'm guessing it has something to do with the script displaying a number that simply gets translated into the actual quality number in-game, it's an 8 or 9 digit number for a quality 18 Zephyr Crossbow Parts as an example. The stack size of the item was left untouched, so I'm -fairly- certain that's not the reason for the odd display number. It makes editing the quality of the crafting components more difficult than it would be otherwise, especially compared to the old, no-longer-functioning tables that had the more simple mouse-over editor that required the inventory screen to be open.

Edit: I did a quick test on a save set aside purely for checking Cheat Engine stuff and loaded up the table without changing any scripts and while it functioned just fine, for some reason the quality for crafting components is still displaying rather large numbers. They seem to be consistent with each item though, a Quality 12 Black Cloth always displays it's quality value in the Item Editor as 788279920 and a quality 40 Black Cloth shows as 200557090. Thing is, before one of the most recent beta branch updates when the table was up to date with the game version, the item editor's quality editing option worked perfectly because I remember changing the quality of several crafting components to make stronger chemical pistols.

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Changing the lines 48 and 61 and setting them to 0 seem to have worked, thank you.

I enabled the carry weight option and traveled several maps and it seems to be working no problem so far. Thanks again Csimbi for the cheats and Korvax for the fix.

Edit:
Infinite cheat is still On even when I disabled it. I deleted line 46: mov ecx,[eax+ecx]. and I changed line 39 and 41 to 0 as well so they always stay disabled but they are not working and I still have infinite Psi points.

Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fikusdg »

Hello mates,
It wont be a problem for some of u more clever ones to upload this fixed table :) ?

Cheers.

Hathur79
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hathur79 »

Max Carry weight option is making character invulnerable, you can't lose health while it is on (this is with the current version of game and expansion). Any way to fix this?

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

It seems the Max carry weight option works even when you don't enable "UnderRail AOB script; main". Just untick the option to Hide children when deactivated and toggle the Max carry weight. Don't think you need to edit the script or anything for it to work either.

Not too sure about the other options since I haven't tried them.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Fikusdg wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:46 am
Hello mates,
It wont be a problem for some of u more clever ones to upload this fixed table :) ?

Cheers.
In time. Good things come to those who wait ;-)

Could one of you with these 'crashes' PM me?
I'd need a saved game because I get no crash at all here.
Apparently, there might be something I'm missing.
Also include description on what to do to cause the crash.

Yelso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yelso »

Is it possible to have the table edit feat points and specialization points?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Posted Update #3 just now, please test transition crash and merchant thingie.
Thanks!
Yelso wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 pm
Isn't that under LevelingPts already?
(did not play the game much, so I am not sure what it is you're asking for)

Yelso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yelso »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:24 pm
Posted Update #3 just now, please test transition crash and merchant thingie.
Thanks!
Yelso wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:14 pm
Isn't that under LevelingPts already?
(did not play the game much, so I am not sure what it is you're asking for)
The points for feats and veteran feats are new to the game, and in the past I was unsuccessful with using cheat engine to change feat points before the dlc launched. I wanted to check if the table worked for those things too.

Also specialization don’t come in until you level up a few times, so I was not sure if your table worked with them.

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by illusionbreaker »

Ability/Feat/Skill/Specialization are all 4bytes... Don't waste a table maker's time with looking for those.

Yelso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yelso »

illusionbreaker wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:59 pm
Ability/Feat/Skill/Specialization are all 4bytes... Don't waste a table maker's time with looking for those.
I have tried edit feat points before and gotten nowhere, that is why I was asking. The problem wasn’t that I didn’t know how to search for them, but that I could not find the number to edit my feat points correctly.