UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: UnderRail

Post by tfigment »

I cannot speak to the recent table that was updated but this game is fairly difficult to make robust CE tables for. It uses XNA which is old .net DirectX wrapper but basically the .NET runtime will dynamically compile code when its used the first time when running (aka JIT). The result is that this will not always activate when until the code is used the first time after starting game and that other code may be loaded later that looks similar to code we intercept in table using AOB scans. This results in possible crashes or nothing interesting appearing to happen or incorrect pointers because the table hooked the wrong code.

Just because something doesn't work doesn't mean you did something wrong or the author did something wrong. It might work if you restart the game and activate it shortly after using the feature the first time.

Also DEP and antivirus solutions do not like it when you modify code that they can detect. DEP is windows feature you can disable as well.

I should add that sometimes it will generate different code (that is perfectly valid) depending on other factors that we cannot control which means AOB scans will not work on some machines while working on others. Its all rather finicky and annoying and I'm not sure how to make it more deterministic myself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AmAn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AmAn »

Can somebody add infinite infinite psi reserves option? It would be really nice after all those changes.

Terelyn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Terelyn »

Is it possible to modify random events and dungeons to be all present in a playthrough?

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Game was updated AGAIN. Does the table still work?

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Archerodees wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:20 pm
It wasn't really working even before. It worked sometimes, didn't work at other times, and some scripts didn't work even if they could be activated.

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:49 am
Archerodees wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:20 pm
It wasn't really working even before. It worked sometimes, didn't work at other times, and some scripts didn't work even if they could be activated.
Several patches ago a couple extra steps needed to be done before activating the tables. Best spot is Ezra on SGS, activate a psi power, then talk to Ezra to populate his inventory. Last, hover over an item to highlight it. Enable merchant refresh, enable main script, enable item editor (mouse over). Make sure to make a hard save on this area, you need to repeat the steps whenever restarting the game.

Cordedrex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cordedrex »

I am pretty stupid, so here is a question.
How do I exactly change the skills of a character ?
I am not even really sure how open the game inside of cheat engine... I have tried it while reading the posts here, but It didn't go so well.

Arkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arkor »

Can confirm - it still works. Nice table. Key features that i wanted is still working. Dunno how bout editing inventory - no need this. Thanks for a good work.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Yeah it still works.

Though if you use Avast you need to turn it off while you play as it can prevent saving and area transitioning at times.

Yossarian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yossarian »

LeonZwei wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:52 pm
Updated Csimbi's table. Simple fix since every cheat just needed to be adjusted two places to the right so everything works again, enjoy.
This works for me on GOG version 1.1.5.9. Haven't tested every little bit of it, but merchant refresh and infinite carry work.

As I recall from many previous iterations of this, having psi enabled (taking the red pill from the doc) is essential. I just loaded a save in his office I had from a few versions ago, activated the script, and loaded my current game.

Thanks so much to everyone who's contributed to this! I'm not a hardcore gamer and got really tired shuttling back and forth with loot, especially when you can't even sell it all at once. Whatever Styg's intentions are, I enjoy the game much more with these tweaks.

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

Is there a way to edit the level of the character? The table by LeonZwei shows iXPLevel of 0, regardless of the actual level.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

shapka85 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:09 am
Is there a way to edit the level of the character? The table by LeonZwei shows iXPLevel of 0, regardless of the actual level.
Given how advancement works when leveling up, you could end up severely underpowered if you just give yourself a higher level without the appropriate skill points, attribute points, feat points, and specialization points. Best way to go about it is to keep scanning the memory addresses for your current xp when grabbing oddities/picking locks/hacking/killing, etc, and then make it so you're just a few xp away from leveling up.

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

Korvax wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:43 am
shapka85 wrote:
Given how advancement works when leveling up, you could end up severely underpowered if you just give yourself a higher level without the appropriate skill points, attribute points, feat points, and specialization points. Best way to go about it is to keep scanning the memory addresses for your current xp when grabbing oddities/picking locks/hacking/killing, etc, and then make it so you're just a few xp away from leveling up.
Actually, I wanted to lower my char level.
My save is from older version, and it's missing some feats.
Since there is no save editor, and I'm lacking the skills to play with HxD, I'd rather just change the level from 30 to 20, and take the feats I've missed.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

shapka85 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:48 am
Korvax wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:43 am
shapka85 wrote:
Actually, I wanted to lower my char level.
My save is from older version, and it's missing some feats.
Since there is no save editor, and I'm lacking the skills to play with HxD, I'd rather just change the level from 30 to 20, and take the feats I've missed.
I'm not sure lowering the level is possible with the current table.

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

Oh well, will have to figure out stuff somehow.
Also- the game got updated today, but the latest table still works fine