UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Rebelicious »

Any chance of some kind of item duplication functionality? I want to take one item from one save and give it to a character in another save. I've tried mucking around with some stuff, but no dice.

Also, the game doesn't allow you to change the difficulty once you've started. Would it be possible to force a set difficulty with a script?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

predprey wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:09 am
Csimbi wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:50 am
So, being a .NET game, the code is generated only when it's actually used.
Since we can't tap into code that does not exist, it had to be broken up to multiple scripts.
That said, you can enable these smaller scripts only when you've triggered code generation.
If I'm not wrong, if the game is using Mono .Net, CE's Mono injection allows for JITing the codes even when they have not been used yet. At least that's what I did back when I did some scripts for I Am Setsuna. A plus for this is that it completely eliminates the need for any AOB scans. For reference, there is a Mono inject template in the customAOBInjectionTemplates extension.
Correct on all points, but this game is using obfuscation, so I decided to go with AOB.
Those signatures don't change across builds (as you can see, it's almost the same code since the day of the first CE table), but class and member names are random every time.
Does that template include forcing JITing the code? (will check next time)

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:42 pm
Correct on all points, but this game is using obfuscation, so I decided to go with AOB.
Those signatures don't change across builds (as you can see, it's almost the same code since the day of the first CE table), but class and member names are random every time.
Does that template include forcing JITing the code? (will check next time)
Ah... that’s a bummer. I can see why AOB is preferred here, rather than updating the table every build if using Mono symbols.

The template does force JIT any class members if it has not already been generated. IIRC, if you use the Mono symbol address as the address label in the AA script, CE will try to inject the Mono module and perform a Mono lookup for that symbol, JITing it if it has not already been JITed.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Hey do you guys have a list of ids so we can edit the items?Thanks in advance.

Kompot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kompot »

Is there any chance you guys can edit the relationship status with the faceless ?
Based on what I've read on the wiki it's a simple integer that is either increased or decreased based on your actions in game, obviously this is just my deduction but if this is possible It would be very greatly appreciated.

Lateralus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lateralus »

I've looked for a way to edit the primary defense and offense stat of armors and guns and I've found the values. It seems that unique items (purple) won't persist the stat cross saves however the regular items do.

I've managed to link the dmg/def lists to the Item Editor offsets so they can be found under WeaponsOnly and ArmorOnly sub sections. Some armors have multiple so I've added 6 slot offsets and 2 for guns, ignore the extras if your edited item does not have them.
The weapon dmg list offsets need a bit of cleaning and of course it might need more testing...
the general structure for armor is:
int: FixDef
double: PerDef
int: Type
and for guns:
int: min dmg
int: max dmg
Attachments
UnderRail.CT
(210.23 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

hkl204
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hkl204 »

Lateralus wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:21 am
I've looked for a way to edit the primary defense and offense stat of armors and guns and I've found the values. It seems that unique items (purple) won't persist the stat cross saves however the regular items do.

I've managed to link the dmg/def lists to the Item Editor offsets so they can be found under WeaponsOnly and ArmorOnly sub sections. Some armors have multiple so I've added 6 slot offsets and 2 for guns, ignore the extras if your edited item does not have them.
The weapon dmg list offsets need a bit of cleaning and of course it might need more testing...
and for guns:
Table doesnt seem to work.
When trying to activate "UnderRail AOB script;main" CE returns the error "The array of byte named aobHealthOffsets could not be found"...
I'm using CE 7.0...

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

hkl204 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:28 pm
Lateralus wrote:

and for guns:
When trying to activate "UnderRail AOB script;main" CE returns the error "The array of byte named aobHealthOffsets could not be found"...
I'm using CE 7.0...
From what I've seen, it works on 1.1.1.3 Steam release. I cannot see what seems to be the issue, maybe the guy that made the table edit can help, if he shows up here again.

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

Hadrix wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:54 am
hkl204 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:28 pm
Lateralus wrote:

and for guns:
I'm using CE 7.0...
From what I've seen, it works on 1.1.1.3 Steam release. I cannot see what seems to be the issue, maybe the guy that made the table edit can help, if he shows up here again.
I encountered a problem with script activation when my carry weight went over 999 (not the max carry weight, the actual weight of all items). Try making a new character, activating the script, and switching to the one you want to cheat on.

Arnw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arnw »

Hi, I'm having trouble getting the maxweight script to activate for version 1.1.1.4 for GoG. I activate the main script in a place with NPCs, then activate the weight script, but apart from the times that this activates God mode it does not do anything.

Could you help? Thanks.

Lateralus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lateralus »

Everything seems to work for version 1.1.1.4 (latest, Steam) I've actually played a bit of the the game today
Make sure you move about, open the inventory, look at an item. Then try to activate "UnderRail AOB script;main ...
The way the game works it need to call the specific functions the AOB hooks first. Read more about JIT compiling. If the option does not work just exist the game and restart the process ... some sub options also fail to activate in some cases after longer periods of play. I usually just restart the game and retry ...

The weight and god mode options might be unreliable to the nature of the game. I would not use them for long periods of time. Based on how the game saves state it might even corrupt your save. I've had some issues with certain zones been unable to navigate to, game crashed and it might have been because of that... can't be 100% sure.

Arnw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arnw »

Lateralus wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:19 am
Everything seems to work for version 1.1.1.4 (latest, Steam) I've actually played a bit of the the game today
Make sure you move about, open the inventory, look at an item. Then try to activate "UnderRail AOB script;main ...
The way the game works it need to call the specific functions the AOB hooks first. Read more about JIT compiling. If the option does not work just exist the game and restart the process ... some sub options also fail to activate in some cases after longer periods of play. I usually just restart the game and retry ...

The weight and god mode options might be unreliable to the nature of the game. I would not use them for long periods of time. Based on how the game saves state it might even corrupt your save. I've had some issues with certain zones been unable to navigate to, game crashed and it might have been because of that... can't be 100% sure.
Thanks, but I've tried following your advice and it still doesn't work, though my workaround of using the item editor to set item weights to 0 has carried me through a bit of stuff.

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

Has anyone found a way to cheat in new items or grab item ID of an item? I know it's all random generated on game launch but there should be a way to script a pointer to point to a session specific item ID so you can modify the items, maybe even get lucky and figure out an item ID of some unique items. It has to all be stored in the code, so you would probably need to memory view search for string names of items to get. I have found an old table for Underrail that has 2 item IDs, one is Item ID by Type and the other is a session specific item ID. Messed with the script and got the pointer to work off of this table, but it only worked for that one session, and I was only able to change items into items I already had in my inventory/knew the ID of.
EDIT: ok I managed to get one of the Item ID pointers again, you can use this to switch one item into another, but you need to know the ID, which means you can only dupe existing items, which is kinda pointless since you can just set stack to whatever and split to get infinite of everything, but maybe someone can figure out how to get IDs of items from the game. Pointer is in item editor, obviously.
Attachments
underrail4.CT
(214.94 KiB) Downloaded 365 times
Last edited by Hadrix on Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lateralus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lateralus »

Arnw wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:33 am
Lateralus wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:19 am

Thanks, but I've tried following your advice and it still doesn't work, though my workaround of using the item editor to set item weights to 0 has carried me through a bit of stuff.
You can do one more thing, tho I don't know if a future update will break the game, if you need more weight capacity you can select an item (such as your armor) and set the weight to negative ex: -1000 in the table it will show a large number as the int will overflow however thats not a problem since the game will read it correctly. If you do that as long as you keep the item in your inventory you have -1k weight + the rest of the items

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

I'm planning to buy this game some time this month. Can anyone confirm whether it still works with the latest version of the game?

And does it matter or not if you have the DLC?