UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Loomer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: UnderRail

Post by Loomer »

Also just gonna throw it out there but I sometimes have severe trouble getting the main script to even work. I click it and nothing happens. The whole table has an attitude some days and I can't figure out how to reproduce this. I have to redownload the table or uninstall/reinstall everything when it's more severe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Loomer wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:52 am
Also just gonna throw it out there but I sometimes have severe trouble getting the main script to even work. I click it and nothing happens. The whole table has an attitude some days and I can't figure out how to reproduce this. I have to redownload the table or uninstall/reinstall everything when it's more severe.
The table is generally fine as it is. As has been pointed out in the thread (Archerodees, me, me and probably others), it is the game and specifically .NET JIT dynamic compilation that is the problem. There is little to be done but restart and then activate the general code you want changed and then activate the table and hope that feature works. If its not something breaking then leave it activated. Maybe you have a unique circumstance that prevents even this but then nobody else will be able to reproduce and help.

Loomer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Loomer »

Loomer wrote:
I wrote a large paragraph before this post with some technical info but for some reason the mods did not approve it and it was lost and I don't know who to dm to give me a copy of it. I dm'd ++Methos but he did not respond, maybe too soon. Anyway, the tables are also wrong in the Abilities dropdown. The titles all point to the wrong thing and iRemainingStatPoints changes nothing. Skill points actually changes stat points. "iRemainingStatPoints" actually change skill points. "iRemainingSpecPoints" actually changes feat points. Spec points can't even be changed on here except by manually entering in a new address that is 4 values higher than "iRemainingSpecPoints" address (lookup hexidecimal-alphabet and go 4 values higher than the last two alpha-numeric digits in "iRemainingSpecPoints"). So whoever knows what they're doing please change it and repost, as I do not understand pointers no matter how much I look at the guide. Just missing steps that are throwing me off I guess. Also please note that when you level up after having given yourself >1 specialization points through the above method that you will not gain any spec points for some reason, you will have to enter the address manually every time and then scroll up/down on the specialization list for your points to propagate. I give myself 5 per level.

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

Has a modder ever tried making an oddity pointer? Seems the only option that's still lacking from the tables, it'll be helpful for those on oddity xp runs (like myself).

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Loomer wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:42 pm
Loomer wrote:
Anyway, the tables are also wrong in the Abilities dropdown. The titles all point to the wrong thing and iRemainingStatPoints changes nothing. Skill points actually changes stat points. "iRemainingStatPoints" actually change skill points. "iRemainingSpecPoints" actually changes feat points. Spec points can't even be changed on here except by manually entering in a new address that is 4 values higher than "iRemainingSpecPoints" address (lookup hexidecimal-alphabet and go 4 values higher than the last two alpha-numeric digits in "iRemainingSpecPoints"). So whoever knows what they're doing please change it and repost, as I do not understand pointers no matter how much I look at the guide.
Try this one then. I was able to sort out Atttributes, Skill points, Feats and Specialization points to their respective entry so they don't get confused with each other, all I did was re-adjust the addresses. Not my table obviously, and never uploaded anything here before. So I hope it works, if it doesn't sorry.

So yeah, this is just the original table with those 4 levelling up options fixed.
Attachments
underrail.CT
(153.37 KiB) Downloaded 2184 times

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

Archerodees wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:04 pm
Loomer wrote:
Loomer wrote:
Anyway, the tables are also wrong in the Abilities dropdown. The titles all point to the wrong thing and iRemainingStatPoints changes nothing. Skill points actually changes stat points. "iRemainingStatPoints" actually change skill points. "iRemainingSpecPoints" actually changes feat points. Spec points can't even be changed on here except by manually entering in a new address that is 4 values higher than "iRemainingSpecPoints" address (lookup hexidecimal-alphabet and go 4 values higher than the last two alpha-numeric digits in "iRemainingSpecPoints"). So whoever knows what they're doing please change it and repost, as I do not understand pointers no matter how much I look at the guide.
Try this one then. I was able to sort out Atttributes, Skill points, Feats and Specialization points to their respective entry so they don't get confused with each other, all I did was re-adjust the addresses. Not my table obviously, and never uploaded anything here before. So I hope it works, if it doesn't sorry.

So yeah, this is just the original table with those 4 levelling up options fixed.
Good News: Cheat Table works 100% for all purposes.
Bad News: This might be the nature of UnderRail (Latest Non Beta Steam Version, Windows 11) itself, but the game keeps crashing when the cheat table is active.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

canndhha wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:07 pm
Archerodees wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:04 pm
Loomer wrote:

Good News: Cheat Table works 100% for all purposes.
Bad News: This might be the nature of UnderRail (Latest Non Beta Steam Version, Windows 11) itself, but the game keeps crashing when the cheat table is active.
Well like I said it's not my table, I only adjusted those 4 addresses on the old one. Which means I can't help you.

I've never had a crash using it though fwiw. And I don't use win 11. Also using the 7.4 patreon version of CT. Could be either.

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

Edit: it seems the culprit is either the "Action" or "Movement" Points script. Durability scripts and Chargen (Attributes, Skill and Feat points) scripts work 100%

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

I really couldn't say. It's a very fussy game engine, hard to make a table for.

Although I should clarify, it doesn't crash for the cheats I use it for, and I don't use those ones. Probably would if I did. I only use it for item editing, character and leveling up, and the bigger inventory and jetski cheats.

kakalka7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kakalka7 »

Hello! Maybe the question has already been asked, but I did not find the answer.
Why do specialization points increase a character's level? Can this be somehow avoided? I want to pump many things, but alas, because of this feature, I can’t do it.
And one more question, is there a function in this table so that the level of suspicion does not increase when stealing. I like to rob NPCs, but it's very annoying that after a couple of things you have to wait for a while to get into their pocket again.
Thanks in advance! =)

cjoy1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cjoy1 »

Hi, i'm interested how does item editing works in this table? Is there a way to copy and item id from one save and insert it into another?

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

cjoy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:27 pm
Hi, i'm interested how does item editing works in this table? Is there a way to copy and item id from one save and insert it into another?
I don't think you can. I tried it but it didn't work.

As for editing, you can change the stats of an item like weight, quality, critical chance etc. Note though that while you can do this on vanilla items you pick up, the stats will revert when you run the game again. However, items you craft will keep any change you make. The most important change you can make though, is to the quality of an item so bear that in mind. I'm sure you're aware if you've played the game that better quality means a more powerful item. Even after you've crafted the item, you can then change it's weight to keep your inventory limit down, and any other stats like range and crit chance if it's a weapon, and ap cost, and it will keep.

Asph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asph »

Hi! how do you edit Item Bonuses value while in-game it's in percentage but in cheatengine it's standard numerical. for example Tabi boot has 8% movement speed increased, but in cheatengine it's value are 1035422663. How do i change this? Also can i increase slot to Item Bonuses slot? Like the ingame item got 7 item bonuses, but the script only has 4 slot of item bonuses.

VadimPerhov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VadimPerhov »

Hello everyone. Should I wait for tables with the ability to edit the types and levels of protection on the armor?

Horokey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Horokey »

Latest steam version, character with PSI, area with NPCs (junkyard), can't launch Main Script:
<<The array of byte named aobPsiOffset could not be found>>
Help please :(