UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skye14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: UnderRail

Post by Skye14 »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:13 am
Here is an updated table forked from Csimbi's table that I've verified most of what I consider the key functions for me.
Changes Made:
  • Remove God Mode On, Infinite Psi by default
  • Update pointer for psi address
  • Add pointer for psi reserve address
  • Update Max Carry Weight Mod to remove a conflict
  • Fix Max Carry Weight offset, XP Offset in main script
  • Add Item Editor Variant on Mouse Over
  • Replace the Action/Movement scripts with Combat Movement tracker which allows editing of the Action Points used in combat. Includes Initial value editor for start of turn values for player
This was tested on Steam version with AMD processor in case that matters.

Couple of things I've noted while using the table. Many actions require invoking specific actions before the script will activate. For XP, you have to gain xp once. Durability seems to require combat or event which lowers durability before it will activate. Instant Cooldowns require activating an ability with cooldown once. Item Editor requires opening inventory once and clicking on an item. Combat movement tracker requires entering into combat at least once. Max Carry updates only when inventory is updated in some way.

Because the table is not signed, the master table script tries to run. You can ignore it if you want. It just auto attaches to the game but some times causes errors when the game shuts down.

The Item Editor with Mouse Over may stop activating because of JIT issues with similar code being loaded. The Original Mouse Click version will probably work.
Seems to be working perfectly on an intel processor too (on Steam), thank you so much for updating the table, this stuff is way over my head lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nandrovar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nandrovar »

tfigment wrote:
Here is an updated table forked from Csimbi's table that I've verified most of what I consider the key functions for me.
Changes Made:
  • Replace the Action/Movement scripts with Combat Movement tracker which allows editing of the Action Points used in combat. Includes Initial value editor for start of turn values for player

Couple of things I've noted while using the table. Many actions require invoking specific actions before the script will activate. For XP, you have to gain xp once. Durability seems to require combat or event which lowers durability before it will activate. Instant Cooldowns require activating an ability with cooldown once. Item Editor requires opening inventory once and clicking on an item. Combat movement tracker requires entering into combat at least once. Max Carry updates only when inventory is updated in some way.

Because the table is not signed, the master table script tries to run. You can ignore it if you want. It just auto attaches to the game but some times causes errors when the game shuts down.

The Item Editor with Mouse Over may stop activating because of JIT issues with similar code being loaded. The Original Mouse Click version will probably work.
I have no idea why, but this is the first time this table has ever worked for me (didn't even work when it was current before). Thank you so much for this. Not sure what you changed other than the update, but I can actually use the table now.

nandrovar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nandrovar »

nandrovar wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:23 pm
tfigment wrote:
Changes Made:

I have no idea why, but this is the first time this table has ever worked for me (didn't even work when it was current before). Thank you so much for this. Not sure what you changed other than the update, but I can actually use the table now.
Okay, after a crash it's not working again. Boxes deselecting themselves, can't access anything again.
EDIT: now working again. I'm really confused.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

nandrovar wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:23 am
I'm really confused.
Welcome to Underrail. Have you tried the mindshrooms? They're terribly delicious.

But on a serious note; the game assembles itself after every launch. Sometimes the codes don't work properly because of this. A simple reload can often fix it more times than I'd care to admit.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:17 pm
nandrovar wrote:
I'm really confused.
But on a serious note; the game assembles itself after every launch. Sometimes the codes don't work properly because of this. A simple reload can often fix it more times than I'd care to admit.
The deselecting part is probably Csimbi's table script which unchecks everything when the game closes. It may be auto attaching but @nandrovar may not be familiar with CE and how it works so its confusing.

Did the game crash or did CE crash? If CE crashed (pretty rare) then you have to probably restart the game as well. And as @KraftCrafterMcCrafty says the codes are dynamic. Read my recent posts about its behavior.

nandrovar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nandrovar »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:27 pm
KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:17 pm
nandrovar wrote:
I'm really confused.
The deselecting part is probably Csimbi's table script which unchecks everything when the game closes. It may be auto attaching but @nandrovar may not be familiar with CE and how it works so its confusing.

Did the game crash or did CE crash? If CE crashed (pretty rare) then you have to probably restart the game as well. And as @KraftCrafterMcCrafty says the codes are dynamic. Read my recent posts about its behavior.
As I've said, this is the only game that CE has ever had issues with for me. CE has also never crashed on me, but Underrail has but due to unrelated reasons. And before your update to the table, it had always locked up the bottom window no matter what, even when I hadn't restarted the game or crashed or anything. And it was unchecking everything while the game was still running before, without the game closing at all. I've used CE with other games, but this was the first I had these issues with it.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Yeah, I'm also getting game crashes when transitioning to a new area. Using both original table and tfigments.

Can be random, but I got further with tfigments table before it crashed. I think I may have to just use it to get my character leveled up a bit then stop using CE with it.

internecine1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by internecine1 »

Archerodees wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:00 pm
Yeah, I'm also getting game crashes when transitioning to a new area. Using both original table and tfigments.
Solved the same issue of game crashing when transitioning (I was crashing while saving as well). Turns out once I turn on the scripts, windows security blocked the "underrail.exe" (I guess turning on scripts changed the exe in some way and security kicked in) from accessing the "%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Underrail\". Saving and loading issues solved when I went into the security to allow access.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

internecine1 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:53 am
Saving and loading issues solved when I went into the security to allow access.
That is very interesting. I assume its DEP. I've never actually seen DEP do anything ever. CE does not change the EXE but it does mess with the generated JIT exec code which is probably detected by .NET since it wrote it and has full OS integration since its all MS.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

internecine1 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:53 am
Archerodees wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:00 pm
Solved the same issue of game crashing when transitioning (I was crashing while saving as well). Turns out once I turn on the scripts, windows security blocked the "underrail.exe" (I guess turning on scripts changed the exe in some way and security kicked in) from accessing the "%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Underrail\". Saving and loading issues solved when I went into the security to allow access.
Thanks, I'll look into that next time I load it up.

quantum2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by quantum2000 »

Judging by STEAMDB data developers are testing new patch.

Tanagord
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tanagord »

quantum2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:43 pm
Last major free content update for the game itself too, according to the devlog at least, when the table will be updated it will last for quite some time

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Tanagord wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:26 pm
quantum2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:43 pm
Last major free content update for the game itself too, according to the devlog at least, when the table will be updated it will last for quite some time
There's already a couple hotfixes out for the newest big patch.

dnemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dnemes »

Hey guys,
I've updated to the latest version, and on 1.1.5.1 a lot of the pointers in the tables got jumbled.

(What seems to work are max carry weight and shop refresh. I haven't tested extensively.)

The item editor is especially affected. If any of you are able to take a look, I'd be most thankful.

Cheers,
D

quantum2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by quantum2000 »

I've played on latest 1.1.5.2 and here's the list of things that don't work from initial investigation:
iXPLevel - shows constant zero, doesn't work
iRemainingStatPoints - wrong
iRemainingSkillPoints - shows stat points
iRemainingFeatPoints - shows skill points
iRemainingSpecPoints - shows feat points
iDodge - wrong, shows some unknown value
iEvasion - shows Dodge
iFortitude - shows Evasion
iResolve - most likely shows Fortitude

Also, I think the chargen cheats should be removed - game constantly hangs before loading tutorial area if character stats are messed with (more base/skill/feats that orignialy allowed). Just to clarify - i was editing chargen by simple value scan without the table.