UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tanagord
Cheater
Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Tanagord »

Korvax wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:39 pm
Tanagord wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:26 pm
quantum2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:43 pm
Judging by STEAMDB data developers are testing new patch.
Last major free content update for the game itself too, according to the devlog at least, when the table will be updated it will last for quite some time
There's already a couple hotfixes out for the newest big patch.
Well, once it leaves the experimental branch

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

quantum2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by quantum2000 »

It seems we'll have to wait another week or two - the latest update is already on public branch but developers announced another one coming next week so let's wait a little bit more.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

quantum2000 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:04 am
It seems we'll have to wait another week or two - the latest update is already on public branch but developers announced another one coming next week so let's wait a little bit more.
It is nice to know that Styg insists on supporting a game that was released years ago.

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

Updated Csimbi's table. Simple fix since every cheat just needed to be adjusted two places to the right so everything works again, enjoy.
Attachments
underrail.CT
(155.73 KiB) Downloaded 2657 times

dnemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dnemes »

It actually isn't fixed, item editor pointers are still all over the place. Thanks for the effort in any case.

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

dnemes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:48 pm
It actually isn't fixed, item editor pointers are still all over the place. Thanks for the effort in any case.
Use the mouse hover version.

cbrau839
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cbrau839 »

Doesn't seem to be working for me, practically. I can use the editors and all, but the moment I go to switch zones it crashes on me. Or, when I go to quicksave, it tells me I can't save the file. Really want the inventory weight and merchant refresh features the most.

Using Steam version, v 1.1.5.6

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

cbrau839 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:14 am
but the moment I go to switch zones it crashes on me. Or, when I go to quicksave, it tells me I can't save the file.
Switching zones doesn't crash mine, but sadly I am completely unable to save as well. Most things do work, but yeah, not being able to save renders everything that does work moot. I would advise not using the table at this time and wait for the update. And hope styg is finally done with updates or we'll be doing this again and again.

cbrau839
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cbrau839 »

I've found a (sort of) temporary workaround - as I can save (then have to close and restart the game) I've set the durability of all my commonly used equipment to 9,999,999, ammo to 50, and weight to 0. Eliminates some of the weight, and eliminates the need for repair kits (and all the scraps I hoard to make them).

underrail_rando
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by underrail_rando »

The table keeps throwing an error <<The array of byte named aobCheckCoordsBlock could not be found>>. I somehow managed to load the table once on a complete fluke but now I can't get it to return. And yes, I'm using a Psi character to load. Does anyone have a working save? I can still edit the memory locations manually, but it's a bit of a pain.

(I tried changing the script addresses for the aobCheckCoordsBlock too and still nothing...)

edit: And it mysteriously works again on a fresh reload. Weird.

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

I've had a problem with saving initially too, cause for me was Avast antivirus. Turn it off temporarily and save, then turn the av back on. It should let you save normally after.

Dadlips96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dadlips96 »

underrail_rando wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:21 am
e
try not to click on the save name field. it seems like a general game bug. you can still name the save since the field is selected automatically

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

LeonZwei wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:29 am
I've had a problem with saving initially too, cause for me was Avast antivirus. Turn it off temporarily and save, then turn the av back on. It should let you save normally after.
Wierd. I do have Avast, so I'll try that. Amazing the things that can go wrong and the reasons.

dnemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dnemes »

LeonZwei wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:35 pm
dnemes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:48 pm
Use the mouse hover version.
I am unsure how it should work.

When I use the mouse hover version, the values doesn't fill on mouse hover. They only fill, when I also have the click version enabled, and I actually click on an item in the Inventory. However, some of the pointers still don't work, such as any of the ones referring to item bonus attributes.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it the intended functionality? It is definitely different from the previous working version...

dnemes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dnemes »

On a sidenote, I don't have any issues with saving or changing zones however. Neither do I have Avast.