UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: UnderRail

Post by Csimbi »

Malik_Gynax wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:32 pm
...CRASH...
Update #10
- Fixed crash when God mode or InfiniPsi was disabled. Thanks Malik_Gynax for the report.

Please test.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Malik_Gynax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Malik_Gynax »

It's looking good now so far! I'm not crashing on save, load or screen transition. I am able to disable god mode and infinite psi and the merchant refresh script is working as well.

Thanks very much for all the effort! I'll report if anything else breaks as I continue.

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Thank you Csimbi for updating this one.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Wait, which one's the update 10 file? The 191 kb one or the 122 kb one?

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

I seem to be unable to open the main script... it just loads, then it stops and the options never open up. Anybody knows the problem? The other scripts seem to work.
Last edited by donor on Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

jigaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jigaru »

when i try to use the main script it wont load and i get <<The array of byte named aobPsiOffset could not be found>>

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Dimensionist wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:54 am
Wait, which one's the update 10 file? The 191 kb one or the 122 kb one?
I think the 122 kb.

mozzarella
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mozzarella »

Hello, I do play on unpatched version of the game and since today on both old and unpatched cheat engine table version the main script works as intended(besides carryweight, but nvm that), but the merchant reset script does not activate at all, even though it was working fine since always. Is there any solution?

Yossarian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yossarian »

Made an account to say thanks to Csimbi for updating the table!

I, too, though am still having issues with the main script. Merchant refresh enables just fine, but the main script does not. I've tried what I understand to be some of the requirements/tricks: loading an old save, opening/closing inventory, dropping and picking items back up, open char sheets, etc. Like donor, I just get the WIP tick-tocking icon in the checkbox, but the script never enables.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

mozzarella wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:08 pm
Hello, I do play on unpatched version of the game and since today on both old and unpatched cheat engine table version the main script works as intended(besides carryweight, but nvm that), but the merchant reset script does not activate at all, even though it was working fine since always. Is there any solution?
Only thing that comes to my mind is that something got updated, either the game or the table, so one and the other aren't compatible anymore. I guess you will have to find out which one and re-download the compatible ones?

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

So, the game just updated to 1.1.3.5 about an hour ago if that, and the main script as well as merchant refresh don;'t function. The main script won't even load up the options.

Rainroom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rainroom »

Please, add PsiReserve pointer.

NineTFox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NineTFox »

script, main does not open, there are some problems with aobscan (aobPsiOffset, 8B 88?? ?? 00 00 FF 15 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 5D ?? DB 45)
When blocking // you need to block 99 line.
Also when trying to edit an item (for example, a quantity) And by saving, I get a 100% crash. Version 1.1.3.5 of Steam.

Yossarian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yossarian »

On GoG, you can downgrade the game back to previous versions. I downgraded mine to 1.1.3.1 and was able to get the old script for that version working. Doesn't look like it's saved anywhere in here, so I can upload it if anyone else is interested.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Yossarian wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:46 am
On GoG, you can downgrade the game back to previous versions. I downgraded mine to 1.1.3.1 and was able to get the old script for that version working. Doesn't look like it's saved anywhere in here, so I can upload it if anyone else is interested.
Damn, fuck steam then.