UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apadfasza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: UnderRail

Post by apadfasza »

Carry weight limit trick without the need of script re-run
The item trick does it so far. No need to run the script always. Just edited one armor weight to -7777. I either wear it or keep it in the inventory and the game nicely recognizes it and giving me "infinite" weight carry. I'm still before Junkyard, so I haven't got to Jetskis yet. Will report back if it works with Jetski..

I think anybody, who wants to go beyond 9999 weight should check his inventory for large stacks of heavy items that are completely unneeded, can be disassembled, etc.. Keep some order in the chaos. I think 9999 carry weight is more than enough!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Critter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Critter »

Wouldn't by chance have a way to set your level down a hair, would ya? used cheat engine to basically fast level and now that I've hit 30, I can't add any more skill points or anything D:
Nvm, just noticed iXPlevel.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

apadfasza wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:39 pm
Carry weight limit trick without the need of script re-run
The item trick does it so far. No need to run the script always. Just edited one armor weight to -7777. I either wear it or keep it in the inventory and the game nicely recognizes it and giving me "infinite" weight carry. I'm still before Junkyard, so I haven't got to Jetskis yet. Will report back if it works with Jetski..

I think anybody, who wants to go beyond 9999 weight should check his inventory for large stacks of heavy items that are completely unneeded, can be disassembled, etc.. Keep some order in the chaos. I think 9999 carry weight is more than enough!
The issue with this is whenever you have to load the game up again, it resets to the proper weight. You'll need to ensure you have a 'test' save ready where you can quickly fix the weight on starting up the game again and then fixing it in your main save due to how the item editor doesn't always immediately load up.

Sabin Stargem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sabin Stargem »

I have a feature request: The ability to add feats, in particular event and mutually exclusive feats. I basically want to add all feats to a character.

In my attempts to do it myself, I found that standard feats switch between 0 and 1, but the mutually exclusive Psychosis and Tranquility feats don't seem to follow the pattern.

valeriyo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

UnderRail

Post by valeriyo »

Is it possible to add the option to change the PSI crit chance ? I see that most offensive and defensive values are working but for some reason there are no option for the psi. Is is hardcoded or not many people wanted that ?

Torawakamaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Torawakamaru »

/Edit: Nothing to see here. Your table works flawlessly; great work!

JonnyJalapeno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JonnyJalapeno »

Is it possible to replace feats? I don't want new feats i want to replace feat with another one[considering that you fulfil skill requirements].

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

JonnyJalapeno wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:15 pm
Is it possible to replace feats? I don't want new feats i want to replace feat with another one[considering that you fulfil skill requirements].
That seems difficult to do while the game is running. Due to the nature of the game's core engine, the code is generated on the fly when it is first opened; not based upon save or location. I would say your best bet is starting over or trying to accumulate a new feat, as feat-specific editing seems very hard to gauge and measure.

JonnyJalapeno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JonnyJalapeno »

Im thinking -can this cheat program can cause locked doors? Ive encountered locked doors which you should be able to open in one of the quests.I only used restock script. Im on 1.1.2.1

pixeloxin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pixeloxin »

I have taken the time to write out some pro tips on how to use this table for anyone who might be confused. This is just notes I have taken based on my experiences and I'm leaving it here to help others who might be stuck.

UnderRail AOB script does nothing:

Sometimes the script is unable to find the AOB. This can happen to you at any time on your character. It might even happen to you from the very beginning. If you can't get the AOB script to start up then you must either load an earlier save or get further in the game and try again. Here is an easy way to fix it:

Step 1. Go to an earlier save file.

Step 2. Trigger the UnderRail AOB script

Step 3. Load your current save file.

Step 4. Check that the script is still loaded. Now it works!
---

I changed my character / skills / stats but nothing happened:

Whenever you modify your character you still need to force the game to recognize the change. If you change your stats or skills then you should open up the Level Up screen (S key default) and this will cause the game to realize that your abilities have changed. If you cannot get the ability to stick then click the [X] box to freeze the ability to whatever value you want. Some skills get refreshed automatically and it can wipe out your changes if you do not freeze the value.

---

Does it work on DLC and non-DLC? What if I upgrade my game later?:

Yes it works on the Expedition DLC as well as the regular game as of (1.1.1.6). You can start playing the game without DLC and then add the DLC in later and everything still works with this cheat table from what I can tell.

---

The Action Points mod doesn't work?:

Hold the ALT key while you make actions. I don't think it affects movement points though. If you want to modify actions yourself then you can also find them easily under 4 bytes with a quick scan.

---

Speed Hack doesn't work?:

The game doesn't seem to like certain values of speed hack. I have noticed that 2x, 4x, and 8x all seem to work for me. You might need to test it a little bit to find what works for you.

Kain Yusanagi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kain Yusanagi »

pixeloxin wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:08 am
I have taken the time to write out some pro tips on how to use this table for anyone who might be confused. This is just notes I have taken based on my experiences and I'm leaving it here to help others who might be stuck.

UnderRail AOB script does nothing:

Sometimes the script is unable to find the AOB. This can happen to you at any time on your character. It might even happen to you from the very beginning. If you can't get the AOB script to start up then you must either load an earlier save or get further in the game and try again. Here is an easy way to fix it:

Step 1. Go to an earlier save file.

Step 2. Trigger the UnderRail AOB script

Step 3. Load your current save file.

Step 4. Check that the script is still loaded. Now it works!
That sounds more like you're not following the order of operations that you're supposed to follow; that being opening the CT, then attaching it to the game while retaining the list/scripts. 100% accuracy doing this.
pixeloxin wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:08 am
I changed my character / skills / stats but nothing happened:

Whenever you modify your character you still need to force the game to recognize the change. If you change your stats or skills then you should open up the Level Up screen (S key default) and this will cause the game to realize that your abilities have changed. If you cannot get the ability to stick then click the [X] box to freeze the ability to whatever value you want. Some skills get refreshed automatically and it can wipe out your changes if you do not freeze the value.
Do you or anyone else have any suggestions for how to do so for items? I accidentally sold off my Mini-Izu (I hoard uniques) and want to switch a weapon that costs a similar value over to it, but just replacing the item code doesn't make it change.

pixeloxin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pixeloxin »

Kain Yusanagi wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:42 am
That sounds more like you're not following the order of operations that you're supposed to follow; that being opening the CT, then attaching it to the game while retaining the list/scripts. 100% accuracy doing this.
I have been using Cheat Engine for well over a decade so I know I'm not attaching it incorrectly. I have save files that reproduce this problem every single time I load them and I've tested it out thoroughly. I'm sure it works fine on your machine but that doesn't help me or anyone else that may run into it.

I am in no way implying that this table is bad or that the coding is wrong. I'm just leaving information for others who run into the same issue.

You're right it does work most of the time but there are cases when it requires loading a previous save for me to get the scripts to load. No amount of rebooting the game, rebooting the machine, reinstalling CE, or re-attaching it have caused the problem to go away. I made sure to test it otherwise I wouldn't be here offering advice.

Kain Yusanagi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kain Yusanagi »

pixeloxin wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:08 am
Kain Yusanagi wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:42 am
I have been using Cheat Engine for well over a decade so I know I'm not attaching it incorrectly. I have save files that reproduce this problem every single time I load them and I've tested it out thoroughly. I'm sure it works fine on your machine but that doesn't help me or anyone else that may run into it.

I am in no way implying that this table is bad or that the coding is wrong. I'm just leaving information for others who run into the same issue.

You're right it does work most of the time but there are cases when it requires loading a previous save for me to get the scripts to load. No amount of rebooting the game, rebooting the machine, reinstalling CE, or re-attaching it have caused the problem to go away. I made sure to test it otherwise I wouldn't be here offering advice.
The thing is I've played Underrail across seven different machines (only one was mine) and helped several others use Cheat Engine with it, over the years. Consistantly there has only been one thing that people screw up with: Not loading the table and THEN hooking it into the game. Even the supposed requirement of having a friendly NPC in the same map when you load the game does not matter (and isn't a real requirement at all, though superstitions always build up around things); the order of operations is paramount. if you don't do that, then you screw it up, and not even loading another save guarentees that the script hooks will fix themselves. No one I've helped, and on no other machines I've played on, have ever not caused the issue by not following the order of operations. If 100/100 times it's been a single issue across multiple situations, the 101st is probably going to be the same, too.

liledition
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by liledition »

Hello
Csimbi wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:50 am

- Action Points Mod; scales the amount of action point burnt with each action, provided that you hold ALT while taking the action (decided to do it this way rather than implementing a player/ally check). Set value to 0 for infinite. To enable this script, you will need to take at least one action in combat.
Holding ALT key prevent me from using any action so this is useless script. Maybe use any other key that do not prevent actions like attack so you can actually use it in combat.

EDIT:
I bind mine to CONTROL also movement points script too and it works just fine.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

For some odd reason, the table stopped working after I left SGS station and found myself in the caves trying to make the power stations work (first main mission). Checking out the problem tells me that 'the array of byte named aobHealthOffsets could not be found'.

Anyone got a fix for that? I'm kinda useless with CE outside of basic manipulations.