UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gofun Dake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: UnderRail

Post by Gofun Dake »

Yep. It was me using the outdated table from tfigment. New table works as intended. Thank you. And it would really help if we were to attach it or link to it to the 1-st page to avoid cloning my issue. The only table that works is hidden in the page 21, now you too can get into troubles, have issues and enjoy the features that do not work. On the side note, the ability to edit crafting components quality is such a time saver, no more re-rolling shops like billion times to get all the necessary components of the same level. Thank you for the table tfigment. And thank you KjNeWbEe for solving the "issue", that I got myself into. I guess like South Park's Steve Jobs said, "but they can't read!".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rascaljon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rascaljon »

Any ideas on how to modify SGS aggro? I don't see that option in the cheat tables or the unpacked global.dat

Background: I pissed off SGS somehow (probably looting), then did GMS and junkyard quests/trading before I realized it. So I do have manual saves, but the latest one where SGS is friendly is 8hrs ago. I don't mind starting over, but it's kind of frustrating to "lose" my run without knowing what I did wrong.

palasx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by palasx »

Anyone have an idea on fixing the armor bonus effects list? i tried to locate the new pointers / values, but couldn't find anything. Only thing i found was that changing the "Unknown integer value" changes the max durability, and i suspect this is the item's hidden item/quality level. But it doesnt change things like damage resistance/threshold on armor, or damage on weapons, or things like that.

Hoping with direct item bonus editing those can be updated again.

Thanks for any help :)

::EDIT::

Updated the pointers for Item Bonuses from 0x14 to 0x1C as was suggested (shift two to the right), and it turns out the item bonus was working the entire time. I was looking at a piece of armor that only had resistences, and assumed the additional COLD resist was an item bonus. It was not.
Looked at a DIFFERENT armor with +5 to Sneak and it showed up and was editable with the cheat table. Increased values in table showed up immediately in game.

So, follow up question: How can we edit resistance / threshold values?

::EDIT2::
Correct (i think?) pointers for item attributes, added item value (not encoded, just double) pointer, and found a weird pointer to a constant for armor that is "0.05000000075" for all armors i checked. no idea what it does.
Attachments
underrail.CT
Add unencoded item value, unknown armor constant
(158.25 KiB) Downloaded 1308 times

fr0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fr0 »

When I use this, I get an error:

<<The array of byte named aobHealthOffset could not be found>>

Using Underrail 1.1.5.11

EDIT: I'm an idiot. There were no NPCs in the map I was on.

Next question... how do I edit abilities (stats)?

EDIT again: Never mind. I'm dumb. Sorry for the wasted post.

VadimPerhov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VadimPerhov »

Hi guys. Can anyone update the tables with editing armor and damage types?

inspectre27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inspectre27 »

I have never used Cheat Engine or .CT tables before. I've been struggling to follow the provided directions:

Install Cheat Engine
Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
Keep the list.
Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

...but I'm not seeing the results shown in other posts. I'm just seeing the Cheat Engine front page (I'd post a pic, but I don't know how). I ran the Cheat Engine tutorial twice, but didn't see anything that seemed to explain this. Can anybody walk me through with greater detail?

DarkGepard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkGepard »

Hay, can someone tell me whats wrang? I chose Mouse Over option after putting mouse over item, BUT this happened:

I successfully changed items just twice.

upd: Nevermind. I just found out that inventory needs to be open (?) and also the option must be choosed. And after selecting an item, Last mouse over item can be turned

Rainroom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rainroom »

I don't know much about CE, so I wanted to ask how to freeze only the psi reserve without freezing the current psi. That is, I just want to return the old endless psi regeneration, as before the patch. What lines in the code should I change, or is there some way to just freeze the psi reserve? I can't find this address.

matu90rk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by matu90rk »

Would it be possible to remove the 95% cap on chance to hit?

RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RSMercer »

inspectre27 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:21 am
I have never used Cheat Engine or .CT tables before. I've been struggling to follow the provided directions:

Install Cheat Engine
Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
Keep the list.
Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

...but I'm not seeing the results shown in other posts. I'm just seeing the Cheat Engine front page (I'd post a pic, but I don't know how). I ran the Cheat Engine tutorial twice, but didn't see anything that seemed to explain this. Can anybody walk me through with greater detail?
First of all the table in the first page doesn't seem to be working with the latest patch but there was another table in one of the latter pages right on this post. Secondly here is the dumbed down process of how to work with the latest cheat table from this forum:

1. Make sure you have cheat engine installed.
2.Download the specific cheat table from this forum.
3. Boot up Underrail and then tab out.
4. Start the cheat table (the latest one might be in page 21 or something)
5. It seems the latest table automatically finds the underrail process by itself when booted. You can check whether or not it has founded the process by looking at above the loading bar in the process. If you read a bunch of hex followed by "underrail.exe" then it has found the correct process.
6.If it didn't find the process, click on the computer icon on the top left of cheat engine and select process. You should select underrail.exe and then it will ask you if you want to keep the code. You should keep the code.

Everything until this part is how cheat tables work generally. Now there are some other specifics with this particular table.

7.Make sure your character has unlocked psionic bar, the table doesn't seem to work otherwise. You can unlock psionics right after you finish the underrail tutorial by visiting SGS medical and speaking with Pasquale.
8. Enter an area with at least one NPC and the start the Main AOB script. It doesn't work unless there is another NPC in the area.
9. In order to use the cheats you must activate them by clicking on the squares and then usually have the select "enabled" in their value box. Other cheats might require you to alter the values.

Enjoy.

RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RSMercer »

Can we no longer alter levels in this version of the table ? Is there any way to change levels, I have just updated and wanna change my build if possible.

Edit: Okay it seem by moving the offset values once we can still access level and leveling points features.

MrRudimentario
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrRudimentario »

I can't make it to work as for version 1,1,5,12
I click on the box and a clock animation plays and after a few seconds goes back to being a blank box and nothing changes

Archerodees
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

MrRudimentario wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:38 am
I can't make it to work as for version 1,1,5,12
I click on the box and a clock animation plays and after a few seconds goes back to being a blank box and nothing changes
It's a very finicky engine, the addresses need something to go on first. If you need experience, you need to gain some normally first so the addresses can be found, then you should be able to use it. If you want to use the item editors, you need to bring up your inventory and then mouse-over or click on an item in there first, then it's usable.

Try this. Load up the table, then go to Ezra or any merch in SGS. Activate main script. Bring up the barter menu and then for example use the item editor cheats, use the mouse-over version it seems to work better than the click version. Then go back into your menu and mouse over an item. That should fill out the options in the cheat when you go back to the table, then you can edit an item.

Very finicky and may not work, but it takes some getting used to. If it doesn't quit and try again. Basically you need to perform an action so the table can catch the addresses that performed that action. Like if you want the bigger inventory cheat, you need to open your inventory so the table can catch it.

HTH's, good luck.

duskwalker68
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duskwalker68 »

Thank you for the great tables! They work perfectly and have made my experience much better. Thought the tables had broken for a bit but I just realized I wasn't opening my inventory and whatnot before opening the scripts, playing all night melted my brain a bit lol. As Archerodees said above, make sure that you're giving the scripts something to go off of. Inventory tweaks need you to have opened your inventory, the merchant restock requires you to have opened a merchant screen, the XP multiplier requires you to have earned some XP, etc.

duskwalker68
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duskwalker68 »

Sorry for the double post and I apologize if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know how to get the Specialization point cheat to work? I searched through the thread for an answer and found one from "happybrother" on page 18, but I wasn't able to figure out how you're supposed to do it as I have no idea of how searching works in Cheat Engine. I'd greatly appreciate any help that can clarify this!