UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Lord Blade »

shapka85 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:59 pm
Oh well, will have to figure out stuff somehow.
Also- the game got updated today, but the latest table still works fine
Which table are you using? The one off the first post doesn't work for me.
Well, character gen did, but I can't activate the main game cheats (I have an NPC on screen).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, is there any way to permanently edit your max carry weight?
Because if you can only activate the table when you have an NPC around, then it would mean that you can't ever stop playing when you're out exploring, as if you're carrying too much, you'll have to drop it all to get back to NPC's to activate it so you can carry stuff again.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

LeonZwei wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:52 pm
Updated Csimbi's table. Simple fix since every cheat just needed to be adjusted two places to the right so everything works again, enjoy.
Would you be able to add a cheat for the Specialization Points you get when leveling up to higher levels with the DLC?
I was able to cheat once (when I had one point) but since then I've not had any more of those points come up when leveling. I'd love a section like the other level up points (stats/skills/feats) to let us max those out.

Yossarian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yossarian »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:33 am
shapka85 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:59 pm
Oh well, will have to figure out stuff somehow.
Also- the game got updated today, but the latest table still works fine
Which table are you using? The one off the first post doesn't work for me.
Well, character gen did, but I can't activate the main game cheats (I have an NPC on screen).
Did you remember to activate PSI abilities? Most of the cheats don't work without PSI enabled first.

Yossarian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yossarian »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:08 pm
So, is there any way to permanently edit your max carry weight?
Because if you can only activate the table when you have an NPC around, then it would mean that you can't ever stop playing when you're out exploring, as if you're carrying too much, you'll have to drop it all to get back to NPC's to activate it so you can carry stuff again.
You just need to keep a save from an area where there's an NPC. When you first load the game, use that save to load the cheats. Then you can load the save you actually want to play. Once they're enabled, they work for all saves.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Actually, I found out that you can give your armor NEGATIVE weight, and that seems to stay when you start the game up again. So if you give your armor something like -50000 weight, you can never worry about weight again.

shrekisloveAO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shrekisloveAO »

Could we please get an update on the table with spec points cheat?

Gofun Dake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gofun Dake »

Does the table allow changing components' quality. And can someone explain me how it is done?

KjNeWbEe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KjNeWbEe »

shrekisloveAO wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:19 am
Could we please get an update on the table with spec points cheat?
+1 To this please..

KjNeWbEe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KjNeWbEe »

Gofun Dake wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:52 am
Does the table allow changing components' quality. And can someone explain me how it is done?

Gofun Dake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gofun Dake »

KjNeWbEe wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:51 pm
Gofun Dake wrote:
Your table looks quite different. Do you use Csimbi's?
Mine looks like that:
No matter what I click in my inventory, all quality values are these weird 10 digit numbers, I can't make head nor tail of it. Maybe it has something to do with me using the GOG version of Underrail as opposed to the Steam version. Other functions like Merchant refresh and MaxCarry limit work fine though. I've tried the tfigment's table and I still get 10 digit numbers as ItemQuality.

KjNeWbEe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KjNeWbEe »

Gofun Dake wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:18 pm
KjNeWbEe wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:51 pm
Gofun Dake wrote:
Your table looks quite different. Do you use Csimbi's?
Mine looks like that:
No matter what I click in my inventory, all quality values are these weird 10 digit numbers, I can't make head nor tail of it. Maybe it has something to do with me using the GOG version of Underrail as opposed to the Steam version. Other functions like Merchant refresh and MaxCarry limit work fine though. I've tried the tfigment's table and I still get 10 digit numbers as ItemQuality.
Dont use The click version, use the mouse over version, The click version is not working. I'm using GOG too, V-1.1.5.11

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Gofun Dake wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:18 pm
Use the mouse over version of the cheat, it works fine.

Also you can only change quality on specific items (like components).

And to give yourself infinite carry weight, just grab a piece of armor and set it's weight to -50000 or something. You will be able to carry everything you come across.

Gofun Dake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gofun Dake »

I have already tried both "mouse over" and "click" version and experimented with different crafting components and items, only to arrive to the same outcome. Maybe there's something else going on. I'll give "mouse hover" version another try today. Also you haven't confirmed using the tfigment's table, the one at the bottom of the page 19, mentioning it because maybe I'm trying to use the outdated version of tfigment's table and that's my issue. MaxCarry weight works like a charm, so I don't see the point of looking for a workaround method, especially considering my current situation.
The last but not the least thanks a lot for trying to help.

KjNeWbEe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KjNeWbEe »

Gofun Dake wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:37 pm
I have already tried both "mouse over" and "click" version and experimented with different crafting components and items, only to arrive to the same outcome. Maybe there's something else going on. I'll give "mouse hover" version another try today. Also you haven't confirmed using the tfigment's table, the one at the bottom of the page 19, mentioning it because maybe I'm trying to use the outdated version of tfigment's table and that's my issue. MaxCarry weight works like a charm, so I don't see the point of looking for a workaround method, especially considering my current situation.
The last but not the least thanks a lot for trying to help.
this is what i'm using, it's in page 21 i think