UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
burningsoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: UnderRail

Post by burningsoul »

Csimbi, thanks for your work and tables.
Tried your last table (1.1.3.4) on 1.1.3.5
Chargen and Merch refresh - works
Can't get main script to load.
Tried just all the ways.. with PSI, with NPC near. after combat, loading different saves. No luck at all ;(
Would be very grateful if you check/modify it again. Thanks a lot.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

burningsoul wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:34 am
Tried just all the ways.. with PSI, with NPC near. after combat, loading different saves. No luck at all ;(
Works for me flawlessly.
On every single save I have.
So, no; I won't be doing your chores.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

burningsoul wrote:
I just started a new character and followed the instructions and you need a character not just with a PSI Meter, but a psi ability innervated/ready to use. The Thought Control teacher in SGS is great for this as he gives you Neural Overload for free. Get Neural Overload, head to the armory in SGS, save under AOBPreReq, quit to main menu, then load up the save that's named AOBPreReq, and in order to get the item editor to work, you may also need to change your inventory before it'll load up. Finding a container and moving something in/out, buying a single lockpick/battery, etc will work.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Korvax wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:53 pm
I just started a new character and followed the instructions and you need a character not just with a PSI Meter, but a psi ability innervated/ready to use. The Thought Control teacher in SGS is great for this as he gives you Neural Overload for free. Get Neural Overload, head to the armory in SGS, save under AOBPreReq, quit to main menu, then load up the save that's named AOBPreReq, and in order to get the item editor to work, you may also need to change your inventory before it'll load up. Finding a container and moving something in/out, buying a single lockpick/battery, etc will work.
Cheers, added a link to your post from the original post.

donor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by donor »

Korvax wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:53 pm
burningsoul wrote:
Thank you so much! I got it working! With my original save too! At the end there was no need for a new one too.

NineTFox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NineTFox »

NineTFox wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:15 pm
Another problem is that I can't change the item quality value for crafting. When I open this parameter, for some reason it is replaced by another one - impact speed.
I didn't change anything in script, just on table, thats it.
here is pics

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by A_Cheating_Noodle »

Yeah, item Editor has Crafting Quality listing weapon impact types instead of the actual quality numbers, there's also no weapon damage stat editor anymore, even the armour section is broken.
Last edited by A_Cheating_Noodle on Tue May 04, 2021 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Biojack22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Biojack22 »

Got the same exact thing as well, can't change item quality, which sucks. Don't know what happened to cause such a change or if simply I am doing something wrong and there is another way to change it. Does anyone have an explanation?

Biojack22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Biojack22 »

Yeah, can't change item quality either, just lists impact types. Don't know if i'm doing something wrong or the cheat engine is fucked up. If anyone has an explanation it would be greatly appreciated.

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scanner »

script movement/actionpoints

If I press ALT, I cannot do anything. The text vanished and the targets are not aimable, nothing is clickable.
Cannot change these binding and don´t know how to use the MP/AP script (activate all 6 boxes)

Butcer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Butcer »

all i get is aobCheckCoordsblock error with main

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scanner »

Butcer wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:33 pm
all i get is aobCheckCoordsblock error with main
Did you create a PSI-charakter like it described?

Create a char with high will, do the quest with Ezreal to get the first psi-ability (Neural overload), walk to where NPC are (eq armory) and save as PreReq or other, that you know you need to initially load THIS save before your game save.
NPC in area are necessery to activate the script. Merchants and questgiver are no NPC. So armory will works fine (soldiers, NPC).

Only a PSI-char with PSI ability activate the script.

After you see, the script is activated (move item in inventory or buy or sell anything) updates the script and you can tick the box.
Then load your game save and enjoy

mamba313
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mamba313 »

how can i change the input for the action points script from 'alt' to anything else? cant target anything with alt pressed for some reason

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

Thanks for the update Csimbi. I should finish the game before another update breaks the table.

Edit: Has anyone found a fix for item quality? It's one of the must haves for item crafting.

Ferrinin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferrinin »

OK, will admit
I installed this after starting a save, so i'm not a psi BUT.
Ce worked with this like a treat the other day, and all the days before that, but ive noticed my version is 1.35 or smth, and it seems to have given up, some AOB about psi offset being wonky - i've reached core, and even if i just god myself there, i really don't want to have to restart - can i do the mid-game psi thing to fix, or am i outta luck till someone patches?
Cheers
- Fox