UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Viper Renegate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: UnderRail

Post by Viper Renegate »

The main script works for me when I select an active psi ability via the "Quick Invoker (f)"

to switch from ALT to CTRL in the movement script, you have to change the number from 12 to 11 in the script.
I found out about it on Google: "VK_MENU" ( [Link] )

I got other scripts to work again by simply increasing the pointers by 4
which means you go to the tab "address", double click and "pointer" a click to the right
as an an example : "iMaxCarryWeight" Pointer change from 100 to 104
OR
LevelingPts (all slipped)

iRemainingStatPoints is incorrect
iRemainingSkillPoints = iRemainingStatPoints
iRemainingFeatPoints = iRemainingSkillPoints
iRemainingSpecPoints = iRemainingFeatPoints

iRemainingStatPoints old pointer: 150 new 154
iRemainingSkillPoints: old Pointer: 154 new 158
iRemainingFeatPoints: old Pointer: 158 new 15C
iRemainingSpecPoints: old Pointer: 15C new: 160

I apologize if I spelled a lot wrong, I used the google translator

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

arteri0n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arteri0n »

Can we get an update for the latest version?

Got used to playing with merch refresh.

Hanane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hanane »

Hi there, Just want to let u guys know that it still work, Somehow,
I only use for Max Carry Weight,
i tick main box and then MaxCarryWeightscrip box, and my carry weight when to 13000,
Very nice work man, Thank alot and keep it up :D

Mwitwa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mwitwa »

Well, game just got updated again...
I'd hold off on trying to update the table for a little while, there are a lot of hotfixes being released.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Given that Styg is hotfixing the game left and right, likely in preparation for another big content patch in a few months, probably followed by a few more hotfixes before fully moving onto Infusion, updating the table now would be an exercise in futility.

Yugtaht
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yugtaht »

So I enabled the main script (wanted to adjust my stats a bit), but now I cannot seem to switch it off, which leaves me with godmode and other things permanently stuck on, something I definitely do not want. I made sure to do as the instructions said and enabled it in an area with NPCS and with psi abilities ready, and it worked perfectly the first time, but now it won't seem to allow me to open it and switch it off.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

i always use this method to make the main script (on the latest table) work everytime i need it:
1. use health hypo
2. use Psi booster
3. use any psi ability or innervate them.

it should be able to activate the main script wherever you are or whenever. if its still fail, right click on the script and finds out which offset is still not satisfied (most of the time its the psi) and do step 2-3 again to help the offset finds the correct value.

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

On the other hand, did anyone encountered random CTD after some save scumming while the Script is on? i always get some random (as in sometimes it happens, sometimes its not) CTD during zone transitioning without any warning whatsoever after playing for a while

happybrother
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happybrother »

It would be nice if somebody uploaded the file for v.1.1.4.4
[merchant reset works, but I want carry weight + ap]

This time I will finish/complete the game and won't come back to playing it again, so I won't even download never version when they appear. You wouldn't re-play Daggerfall just because it's big.

But there are ways to cheat without proper cheat table:
a) AP = simple "Double" search for 50.0 or whatever you have. Move/Attack and check new value. Will always end up with 3 values. The one that edit another value is the one we're looking for. Stop working after every "red" stage/level transition. Two useless values will stay true for some time.
Remember to toggle "frozen" value off whenever saving a game (crashes game on transition due to autosave! Some places have scripted saves).
b) XP is 4byte. Search. Kill enemy. Search again.
c) Level is 4byte. You can level up and decrease level to get other points like Stats or Skills.
d) Specialization points:
I was aiming for Specialization points cheat to increase carry weight by 50, but as somebody mentioned (Viper Renegate) the Specialization points are just a 4 addresses away from Feat Points
SOLUTION: You can 4byte search those on level up (if you get a feat on this level up) by searching for 1 then pick any feat and search for 0, then repeat (not so) many times. The only value left is for Feats, so edit it and do +4 math in Hexadecimal system (not Decimal 0-9 (ten numbers in total, so 10-base sys) but a 16-base one where 0-F, google it) and you get another "address". It's value should be zero (after level up it should become a null or random eg 65723). Edit it to some positive number. Go to Specialization menu and SCROLL mouse down, only then the "plus" next to specialization feats will appear. Spend points normally. Of course this will only work after level 15 as below it the specialization menu is disabled.
One would think that searching for 1 in 4bytes is a suicide, but hey, it works for this game...
Last edited by happybrother on Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

happybrother wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:25 pm
It would be nice if somebody uploaded the file for v.1.1.4.4
[merchant reset works, but I want carry weight + ap]
Like I said several times, the developer is pushing out hotfixes and content patches semi-regularly right now and each new update risks breaking any updated table. It's best to wait until the final update in the next few months when Styg will devote all time/resources to Infusion, at which point one last table update should be sufficient.

GilliamYaeger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GilliamYaeger »

Does anyone have a table for the legacy branch (1.1.1.6)?

andiabrudan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by andiabrudan »

It turns out the latest cheat table (the one meant for 1.1.3.5) still works on the latest steam version of the game (1.1.4.4).
I did some debugging and, if you mess around in the game a bit, you can get the main script to activate (as Buttlight suggested).
It's likely that the developer introduced lazy loading to a lot of the game's systems (probably to combat slow load times). That means the map is literally not loaded into the memory until you open it for the first time. Same thing with the character inventory.
So that's why the script is having trouble. Because the AOB scans fail due to missing chunks of memory.
The main script, I see, requires 3 AOB scans to function: CheckCoordsBlock, HealthOffset and PsiOffset
I believe the last 2 are easy enough to understand how to trigger, but I have no idea about the first one. Seems to be somewhat random to load.

I don't think we're going to see any updates to the table, I'm afraid. Unless some expert around here knows how to trigger the lazy loading.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

andiabrudan wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:45 am
It turns out the latest cheat table (the one meant for 1.1.3.5) still works on the latest steam version of the game (1.1.4.4).
I did some debugging and, if you mess around in the game a bit, you can get the main script to activate (as Buttlight suggested).
It's likely that the developer introduced lazy loading to a lot of the game's systems (probably to combat slow load times). That means the map is literally not loaded into the memory until you open it for the first time. Same thing with the character inventory.
So that's why the script is having trouble. Because the AOB scans fail due to missing chunks of memory.
The main script, I see, requires 3 AOB scans to function: CheckCoordsBlock, HealthOffset and PsiOffset
I believe the last 2 are easy enough to understand how to trigger, but I have no idea about the first one. Seems to be somewhat random to load.

I don't think we're going to see any updates to the table, I'm afraid. Unless some expert around here knows how to trigger the lazy loading.
Look, I've said it several times, Styg has said there's one more major content patch coming in the next few months, it won't do much good to update the table only to have it be rendered out of date within a couple weeks or so. Once Styg pushes out the final patch, likely a hotfix, I'll post so here and then we just need to post specific saves (mentioned earlier in the thread) so that the table-maker can create one final update that won't have to be touched once it's pushed out.

RepliesF5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RepliesF5 »

Korvax wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:42 am
Look, I've said it several times...
You were ignored for a reason. Nobody cares.

Hope this table gets updated at some point. Not updating it for months because "there might be another update any day now™" is kinda stupid. At least it still works with the legacy version.

danielpace13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by danielpace13 »

Any updated table for 1.1.4.5?