UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by LeonZwei »

Ferrinin wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:40 pm
OK, will admit
I installed this after starting a save, so i'm not a psi BUT.
Ce worked with this like a treat the other day, and all the days before that, but ive noticed my version is 1.35 or smth, and it seems to have given up, some AOB about psi offset being wonky - i've reached core, and even if i just god myself there, i really don't want to have to restart - can i do the mid-game psi thing to fix, or am i outta luck till someone patches?
Cheers
- Fox
What worked for me:

1. New game, talk to Doc n get psi.
2. Get one psi power you can use then head to armory.
3. Head to vendor and make a save, this will be your must have save to enable merchant reload and main.
4. Talk to merchant, enable merch reload cheat.
5. Use psi power, enable main cheat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ferrinin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferrinin »

LeonZwei wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:19 pm

What worked for me:

1. New game, talk to Doc n get psi.
2. Get one psi power you can use then head to armory.
3. Head to vendor and make a save, this will be your must have save to enable merchant reload and main.
4. Talk to merchant, enable merch reload cheat.
5. Use psi power, enable main cheat.
> New game
Ouchie, guess i will have to just debug my way to victory x3
Ah well, cheers for the pointers. If anyone knows a method that i can use to res my old save, do feel free to drop by, would be much appreciated.
Thanks for the pointers !

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

Ferrinin wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:09 pm

> New game
Ah well, cheers for the pointers. If anyone knows a method that i can use to res my old save, do feel free to drop by, would be much appreciated.
Your cheats work on your old saves, all you need to do is make that new save and enable them first.

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by A_Cheating_Noodle »

Ferrinin wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:09 pm
You don't have to invest into psionic at all, you just need to have the capability of psionic energy enabled which is easily done by speaking to Pasquale at the very start of the game at SGS' medical center, then it's just a matter of opening the abilities menu in a populated area.

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

There's something strange with the table on my end currently, I've recently reinstalled the game and have come to notice that the first 2 of both Abilities and Skills are broken, changing them would result in immediate crashing.

[Link]

[Link]

Unrelated but yeah, I wish the crafting quality editor was working too, would save a whole lot of trouble trying to source high quality materials.

Ferrinin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferrinin »

A_Cheating_Noodle wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:52 am
[

You don't have to invest into psionic at all, you just need to have the capability of psionic energy enabled which is easily done by speaking to Pasquale at the very start of the game at SGS' medical center, then it's just a matter of opening the abilities menu in a populated area.
So if i go to him, then do the psi pill, then go into commons and start from there? Do i need to press the innervate button or do any other steps, or just open the menu with Neural Overload in it?

A_Cheating_Noodle
Cheater
Cheater

Ferrinin wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:56 pm
So if i go to him, then do the psi pill, then go into commons and start from there? Do i need to press the innervate button or do any other steps, or just open the menu with Neural Overload in it?
Just pop the pill, innervate whichever psi skill and save, then you just have to open the ability menu anywhere with communicable human NPCs, you can do it in front of Pasquale himself.

Nyghtrid3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nyghtrid3r »

Any chance that there will be an infinite psi reserve cheat?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Update #11
- Fixed Component Quality.
- Exposed Armour Bonuses in Item Editor (ignore value when Stat name is invalid!).

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

I'm not entirely sure when since it was mentioned on the official discord, but the game's going to be getting another major update soon in the coming months, so everyone should probably be ready to get new saves prepared to help with the inevitable table update. Edit: 4 months approximately from what I gathered on a translated interview Styg gave earlier, so sometime around fall the game's gonna get another big update and the table will -probably- not work again, I'm not sure anymore.

Mwitwa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mwitwa »

Hope they add even more content into the game, I've been looking for a reasons to go back again.
I Would like more DLC for the game but I doubt their gonna do anything of that scale since a sequel has already been confirmed.

GreyRibbon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GreyRibbon »

Greetings! Is anyone able to get the action point cheats to work on version 1.1.3.5? Alt-Clicking on a target now does not pick up any target and instead targets the floor ever since a recent update, and so the action point Mod isn't working for attacking.
Changelog for Version 1.1.2.3:
"Holding left or right ALT key will now allow you to always target the tile and ignore any entities; this will allow you to get behind your forcefields among other things"

I've tried changing the "push 12 // VK_Menu = ALT key" to several others like "push 160 // VK_LSHIFT = SHIFT key" or "push 162 // VK_LCONTROL = CTRL key" but it doesn't seem to work for that either, so I'm guessing there's been a change in memory? Have to admit that I'm a complete amateur and I'm just trying whatever I can find.

However, the Movement Points Mod of it still works just fine, so I'm rather at a loss. Would appreciate any assistance, thanks!

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

1.1.4.0 has broken the table, to my inventory's despair.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Well based on Dev Log #70, there's only going to be one more major content update after 1.1.4.0, after that it'll be just minor additions/patches, but they are starting to shift towards Infusion development. I guess it's time to start uploading current save-files for the table creator to update the table, again.

S-O-U-P
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by S-O-U-P »

Anyone else's cheat engine temperamental?

Using Steam version. Main script worked an hour ago in core city merchant area, went back there and now it's not working. Surrounded by npcs, psi inclined character, etc.

Even started a new game and got psi'd up with an innervated skill and tried activating it at the SSG armoury like people have said, no dice. Reinstalled cheat engine, no dice.

Hoping it just sorts itself out.