UnderRail

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Turtle
Cheater
Cheater

Re: UnderRail

Post by Turtle »

Godmode doesn't work, I got hit a few times and then my character randomly died while nothing was happening.

Holding ALT for action point cost doesn't work with conventional weapons because when you press ALT the cursor will show the movement arrow, and you can't simultaneously take an action and hold ALT at the same time, it only works for things like throwing grenades.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Archerodees
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Archerodees »

Hi, there was a significant update recently. Any possibility of an update to the table? Many things don't work anymore.

kizuro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kizuro »

Turtle wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:08 am
Godmode doesn't work, I got hit a few times and then my character randomly died while nothing was happening.

Holding ALT for action point cost doesn't work with conventional weapons because when you press ALT the cursor will show the movement arrow, and you can't simultaneously take an action and hold ALT at the same time, it only works for things like throwing grenades.
No longer working, wish for the update please. Also, I got this issue as well back then. So despite those script working they're basically useless

rudm09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

I also would like an update for the table