Seems to be a .NET game, with obfuscation.
Looking at the code, I am getting the impression that the author has basic .NET skills with limited architecture/design/programming experience.
I mean no offense of course, it's just an observation.
I built these scripts for 184.108.40.206, but it's an AOB script so it might work with (or break) other versions.
220.127.116.11 - should work in last update
So, being a .NET game, the code is generated only when it's actually used.
Since we can't tap into code that does not exist, it had to be broken up to multiple scripts.
That said, you can enable these smaller scripts only when you've triggered code generation.
My recommendation: you keep two saves (one in real time and one near and of a combat) - load each so you can have the appropriate code generated, enable everything and load up your real save in the end.
Anyway, when you open the table, you will see three scripts:
- CharGen only,
- Force Merchant Refresh.
The CharGen only script allows you to further customize your characters during Character Generation - it has no other use.
The Force Merchant Refresh causes merchant inventory to refresh instantly, when you open the barter dialog - so you no longer have to wait. To enable this script, you will need to have the barter dialog opened at least once.
That leaves us with the main script. This you can enable once you're in game (loaded up a save or something) provided there's an NPC in the area (the AOB signature we need is generated only then; no NPC: no AOB signature). If there's no NPC in the area, keep a save where there's one, load that up first and then load your real save.
The main scripts grants you:
- God mode
- Infinite Psi
- a shitload of pointers; do what you will with these, teleport if need be
- Additional scripts.
Here's the breakdown for the additional scripts.
- Max Carry Weight Mod; scales carry capacity in runtime so you can carry as much crap as you want. It should be easy to enable (even after savegame load). If you still can't enable it, drop or pick up some item.
- JetSki Weight Calc; forces the game to ignore player's weight when calculating the JetSki's total weight (so you can carry as much crap as you want on JetSki). It should be easy to enable (even after savegame load). If you still can't enable it, drop or add some item to the JetSki.
- XP Gain Mod; scales XP you gain. If you still can't enable it, gain some XP and try again.
- Movement Points Mod; scales the amount of movement point burnt with each step, provided that you hold ALT while moving (decided to do it this way rather than implementing a player/ally check). Set value to 0 for infinite. To enable this script, you will need to take at least one step in combat.
- Action Points Mod; scales the amount of action point burnt with each action, provided that you hold ALT while taking the action (decided to do it this way rather than implementing a player/ally check). Set value to 0 for infinite. To enable this script, you will need to take at least one action in combat.
- Item Editor; this script has two functions: a) quickly edit amount of items in the inventory grid by simply clicking on an item (disabled by default because it will interfere with shopping interface, too when you hold ALT) and b); to grab the pointer to the last clicked item so you can edit its properties, most importantly the max stack size . Mind you, you can copy the player's current weapon pointer here if you don't want to unequip it and click on it. I guess it's needless to tell you that to enable this, you will need to click on an item in the inventory grid, right?
- Infinite Durability; prevents wear&tear on item use. Just fire a weapon or something if you can't enable it.
- Instant Cooldown; Real time any skill cooldown will reset instantly during the real-time phase. If you can't enable it, just use some skill once (cycle Stealth on/off for example). Once enabled, you also get a subscript called Instant Cooldown; Turn-based. Same logic as with real-time, but it triggers at end of each turn. If you can't enable it, just use some skill once and hit end turn.
Typing all that shit up tooks some time, so no support on this one.
If it breaks, you'll need to find someone to fix things.
All hail Dark Byte
- Added XP Gain Mod.
- Fixed the dropdown thingine reported by Torawakamaru.
Big thanks to quantum2000 for gifting me the DLC, without his contribution this update would not have happened.
- Updated to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed crash on area Transition (I hope). Thanks to quantum2000 for the save and the explanation.
- Added Force Merchant Refresh script.
- Workaround for the CE bug I explained here.
I kept the 'Old' table here in case DB wants to use it for testing, so be sure to get the new one from now on!
- Item's value is a double, fixed pointer.
- Fixed iQuality offset for craftable items.
- Added Specialization points. Thanks FlipFloppy for the report.
- Added JetSki weight calc script. Thanks Gregz for the report and the save.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1