The Long Dark [Steam] (Discontinued)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

The Long Dark [Steam] (Discontinued)

Post by Chiados »

Oct. 25th 2019
I'm discontinuing this table for the time being. If anyone else wants to take over, feel free.

New TLD table by JLee3D: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10805

Platform: Steam x32
Game Version: 1.56 49966
Engine: Unity

Usage
Load game. Tick 'Enable Mono' and while ingame, tick the other scripts. Refer to [Instructions] within the table itself for detailed help in activating and using this table.

Options
Spoiler
Infinite Items
No Weight
No Gear Decay
Infinite Health
Infinite Sprint
No Hunger
No Thirst
No Fatigue
No Freezing
Flares Never Burn Out
Gun Never Jams
Ghost Mode
Suppress Scent
Instant Cure Animal Hides/Guts
Survey Shows Entire Map
Infinite Kerosene Lamp
Always Warm Temperature
Infinite Fire Duration
Craft Anywhere
Doors/Containers Unlocked
No Intestinal Parasites
No Dysentery
No Food Poisoning
Safe Always Cracked

[GameManager] / Ghost Mode, God Mode, Player Skills and other player variables
[Fly Mode] / Numpad 9 to fly, spacebar to land
Current Known Issues

Infinite Sprint
Using this in Story Mode while climbing ropes will crash your game. It seems to work fine in every other mode. If you are playing in story mode, disable it before climbing a rope.

Craft Anywhere
If the script is left on all the time, it can cause undesirable effects such as greying out crafting buttons making you unable to craft anything. Make sure you turn it off after following instructions for it. Loading into a new interior or leaving one to go outside may reset the crafting grid back to normal. You need to repeat the steps each time you load into a new area.

Instant Cure Nimal Hides/Guts
Leaving this script on all the time, even when not using it, may break any interaction that has a duration of 1.5 seconds or more. Example: Turning on a storm lantern. It can break the animation. Use it only when you need to then turn it off.

Survey Shows Entire Map
You need to turn this script on, survey something and then turn it off and survey again. You may need to close and open the map a few times as well but it does function. It just functions strangely.

Doors/Containers Always Unlocked
Anything requiring a prybar will not be unlocked. Turning this off while inside a locked building will make the door locked again. Make sure you keep it on at all times.

Table version 3.0b
Updated minimal stuff. Download not required.

Table version 3.0a
Added Flares Never Burn Out, Gun Never Jams, No Headaches and No Cabin Fever

Table version 3.0
Grouped up stats like Infinite Health and others into [Stat Scripts]. Grouped up No Intestinal Parasites, Food Poisoning, Dysentery into [Affliction Scripts]. Added Ghost Mode script to avoid [Gear Manager]. Added Suppress Scent for those not wanting to use Ghost Mode but also carry meat without worrying about attracting predators.

Table version 2.9a
Modified No Decay to include code to no longer allow items like sewing kits to wear out after extended use.

Table version 2.9
No Decay [v3] should work as intended now. I only tested about a week ingame and none of my cooked/uncooked meat went into the weird negative values they did before. If further problems arise, let me know in a comment or PM me.

Table version 2.8b
Added 'Craft anywhere' script. Toggle it while ingame, view the crafting window and turn it off. Cleaned up the table a bit, refined some things.

Table version 2.8
Added [Hotkeys] under [Instructions], refer to that for more information. Added script that forces all containers and doors to remain unlocked. Note if you enter a building with the script on and then turn it off, you will be locked inside. So keep this on to avoid that. [Issue with lockers needing prybar, working on a fix]

Table version 2.7
Added script to make all player made fires last infinitely. Requested by Polok. (Note: If anyone is experiencing black screens or crashing while using either 'No Fatigue' or 'Infinite Sprint' while climing up or down ropes, please reply to this thread and let me know if its happened to you. I'm unable to reproduce these black screens and crashes while using both or either or.)

Table version 2.6
Reworked No Gear Decay. Now all items will be 100% condition no matter what. Reworked No Weight as well. No drop down field, just enable it and you're set. Included script to disable the chance to get intestinal parasites.

Table version 2.5c
Added 'Always Warm Temperature' that should make 'Suppress Frostbite' useless. Needs extended testing. Added 'Safe Always Cracked' which renders [SafeCracking] useless. (Using Suppress Breath Effect seems to force the game to save every few seconds, avoid using it for now.)

Table version 2.5b
Added script to suppress that annoying cold air breath effect.

Table version 2.5
Added Suppress Frostbite script. Should work fine in Interloper experience mode.

Table version 2.4
Added script to reveal entire map. Simply survey an area and the entire map will reveal itself to you. If in a region you've never visited, you may need to survey one spot first for it to fully populate the entire map. (Note: Enabling the No Weight script constantly while playing can break things like the lantern or any action that has a long duration. Setting this value to 1/Yes will be perm until you manually turn it off. So this script only needs to be turned on and set accordingly once)

Table version 2.3b
Added back Drop Items Infinitely.

Table version 2.3
Added script which allows any animal hide or guts to be cured to be done so instantly. Included a Compact Mode to make expanded fields and categories easier to deal with.

Table version 2.2
Adjusted some more stuff again. Added Halt Gear Decay script. You can use it simultaneously with No Gear Decay. Basically this halts all gear decay in the world and in your inventory. It can be useful for a few things. Added Infinite Kerosene Lamp Fuel. Tick the script and set the value to 1/Yes.

Table version 2.1
Adjusted a few additional things. Added No Gear Decay script. Some insignificant items (eg. lantern fuel container) may not be 100% condition but everything that matters should. Added No Weight script. Should bring down a field when enabled. Simply set the value to 1/Yes.

Table version 2.0
Fixed Infinite Sprint causing a Nan value when enabled. If your sprint value is stuck as always infinite, even after closing the game, enable [GearManager] and go into [Player] and then [PlayerMovement]. Change your current sprint value to 100 and save the game. Added Infinite Health. Fixed Hunger, thirst, fatigue and freezing scripts.

Table version 1.9
Added scripts for infinite sprint, no hunger, no thirst, no freezing and no fatigue. Using them they may drop you straight to starving or dehydrated, just eat or drink or rest to fix it. These scripts are useless (except sprint) if you use God Mode in [GameManager].

Table version 1.8
Simplified player skills and stats (hunger, thirst, etc) into [GameManager]. Go into [Player] for options like God Mode and Ghost Mode (wildlife ignores you). Removed useless structures like [Rifle]. [Player Skills] can now be modified without jumping through excessive hoops.

Table version 1.7b - Ghost Mode requested by Feared889
Added [BaseAI]. Enable this and then let something detect you to populate values (eg. rabbit, stag, wolf, bear, moose). Added a few more fields into [Inspect Gear]. Added [Instructions] which gives detailed help in using this table.

Table version 1.6
Added [Carcass Harvesting] to player skills. Enable and harvest something to populate values. (Side note: If you experience crashes with this table, let me know in a comment below. Please describe what you were doing when you crashed and what cheat options you had enabled at the time. Thanks)

Table version 1.5
Added firestarting, rifle and cooking to [Player Skills]. Activate the scripts. Go to start a fire to populate firestarting, wield a rifle and aim down the sights to populate values and go cook to populate values.

Table version 1.4
Grouped things like hunger, encumber, playermovement, etc into [Player Stats] so it doesnt crowd when you have each of them enabled. Added [Rifle] which populates values while wielding a rifle. Added [InspectGear]. Enable it and then go into your inventory and click on a piece of clothing and click 'actions' to inspect. Values will populate. You can change tons of variables. Only works for items you can inspect. Some things are missing, I'll fix this later.

Table version 1.3
Quick fix for [Condition], I had the address set to something that didn't exist. Also added a script to infinitely drop items. Must have at least 2 items. You cant use it to dupe clothing or guns or anything. It has to be stackable and have 2 or more. Added clothing repair. Tick [Clothing Repair] under [Player Skills] and then go into the repair screen before choosing sewing kit for values to update. I'll add more player skills later.

Table version 1.2
Added [Safecracking]. Enable the script and enter a safe and turn the dial to update values. If you go into [Tumblers], it will tell you what numbers you have to go to in order to open the safe. Some values below three may display ?? or a bunch of numbers. Ignore these as they are not in use.

Table version 1.1
Added [PlayerMovement] for stamina and sprint speed on specific surfaces. Tick the box and then sprint so it populates values.

Table version 1.0
Fly mode, hunger, thirst, freezing, fatigue, weight, health and other options. Its pretty self explanatory and very simple.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
tld.CT
Table version 3.0b :: Refer to [Instructions] inside the table for detailed help in using this
(285.14 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
tld.CT
Table version 3.0a :: Refer to [Instructions] inside the table for detailed help in using this
(287.69 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Last edited by Chiados on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:55 am, edited 52 times in total.

Feared889
Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Long Dark [Steam]

Post by Feared889 »

Thanks for the table!

Feared889
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Feared889 »

Player Ghost Mode or Invisibility option against wildlife [i.e. they will never attack] would be nice to have, if you can add that.
Last edited by Feared889 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

What version of the game are you using? Are you using a pirated copy or the retail copy from Steam? After enabling Mono, everything else is able to be ran. You just need to go inside the game to populate the values. You may be wanting a trainer or something with hot keys so you dont have to leave the game.
Feared889 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:38 am
Player Ghost Mode or Invisibility option against wildlife [i.e. they will never attack] would be nice to have, if you can add that.
Option added into [BaseAI]

Feared889
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Feared889 »

I appreciate that you have worked hard on this, but everytime doing the same thing to populate values or waiting for some animals to detect and then setting to 1 or something is not really attractive and also unhealthy for this atmospheric game. If, it was possible to tick those options at first and then play-as-I-like type (as you'd said-Trainer) would be more suitable instead of changing values and spinning brain-cells with each launch. Also, I have the copy from Steam, if it helps.

More like,

[x] Unlimited Health/Invulnerability
[x] Unlimited Stamina
[x] Freeze Hunger
[x] Freeze Temperature
[x] Freeze thirst
[x] Freeze sleep
[x] Unlimited Ammo/Items
[x] Set weight to 0
[x] Infinite durability of items
[x] Ghost Mode
[x] Set all skills to max
[ ] Fly mode
[x] other settings you like to add

and so on.. once ticked you're set to play.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Feared889 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:49 pm
I appreciate that you have worked hard on this, but everytime doing the same thing to populate values or waiting for some animals to detect and then setting to 1 or something is not really attractive and also unhealthy for this atmospheric game. If, it was possible to tick those options at first and then play-as-I-like type (as you'd said-Trainer) would be more suitable instead of changing values and spinning brain-cells with each launch. Also, I have the copy from Steam, if it helps.

More like,

[x] Unlimited Health/Invulnerability
[x] Unlimited Stamina
[x] Freeze Hunger
[x] Freeze Temperature
[x] Freeze thirst
[x] Freeze sleep
[x] Unlimited Ammo/Items
[x] Set weight to 0
[x] Infinite durability of items
[x] Ghost Mode
[x] Set all skills to max
[ ] Fly mode
[x] other settings you like to add

and so on.. once ticked you're set to play.
I can make some of those scripts for you. In the mean time, trainer 1.8 is simplified. I suggest using that. You can enable [GameManager] and immediately set things like God Mode and Ghost Mode inside [Player] and your stats wont decrease and wildlife will ignore you.

Feared889
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Feared889 »

Chiados wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:20 pm
In the mean time, trainer 1.8 is simplified.
I agree that it's simplified than before, and will be waiting for more options. :D

Fenekie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fenekie »

Chiados: Could you please also add back possibility to drop infinite items one by one? O.o I know how to easily modify script, so I wouldn't get 99 items after one drop, but I'm not using infinite carry capacity, only slightly modified and sometimes I wanted to just add myself few items, but everytime different amount... O.o

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Fenekie wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:30 pm
Chiados: Could you please also add back possibility to drop infinite items one by one? O.o I know how to easily modify script, so I wouldn't get 99 items after one drop, but I'm not using infinite carry capacity, only slightly modified and sometimes I wanted to just add myself few items, but everytime different amount... O.o
Oh thanks for pointing that out. I forgot to change it back.

Edit: Added it back.

Polok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Long Dark [Steam] (Updated)

Post by Polok »

Can you make a thing that create an endless fire pls ?

PS: Thanks for the table !

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Polok wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:45 pm
Can you make a thing that create an endless fire pls ?

PS: Thanks for the table !
I'll look into it

Edit: Script added

promark0319
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by promark0319 »

Thanks for your useful table.

I usually use decay halt. However, the code seems to be removed in recently.

Would you add decay halt, please? :D

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

promark0319 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:44 pm
Thanks for your useful table.

I usually use decay halt. However, the code seems to be removed in recently.

Would you add decay halt, please? :D
It's combined into No Gear Decay already

Edit: It's still in the table, it was just tucked away at the very bottom of the table. I added it back into the main part of the table if you still want to use just halt decay and not take advantage of having perfect condition items.
Attachments
tld.CT
Readded Halt Decay
(271.84 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

promark0319
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by promark0319 »

Thank you so much~. That’s exactly what I want.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

promark0319 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:14 pm
Thank you so much~. That’s exactly what I want.
Sure thing bud, have fun