RAGE 2 [Engine:APEX]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
briari2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RAGE2 [Engine:APEX]

Post by briari2 »

I tried but could not find these cheats anywhere,but seen in the screenshots on the first page you could do it,is it possible to open them now?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

briari2 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:34 pm
I tried but could not find these cheats anywhere,but seen in the screenshots on the first page you could do it,is it possible to open them now?
I dont' get it ...

1) download SunBeams table 1.1
2) use it
3) click => Initialize
4) click => Player
5) click => Unlimited Clip ammo
6) PROFIT!

Works like a charm

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Unlimited Vehicle Ammo seems to have the side effect of enabling infinite ammo for all weapons after you fire the vehicle's weapon.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's not a side-effect; that's what was intended.

That OR toggles the infinite flag in Player structure; however, if I used only that, although you see "infinite" in the GUI, the ammo in your Inventory still drops. But yeah, if you hit 0, you can still fire it (with the inconvenience that Phoenix will constantly bitch you have to find more).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Meanwhile, found the Overdrive Multiplier function ;)

I'm assuming this is what you want? :P

The Overdrive Multiplier levels vs. the amount of time allocated for each level go like this:

Level 10 - 2s
Level 9 - 2.25s
Level 8 - 2.5s
Level 7 - 2.75s
Level 6 - 3s
Level 5 - 3.25s
Level 4 - 3.5s
Level 3 - 3.75s
Level 2 - 4s
Level 1 - 4.25s
Level 0 - 4s (you don't see this)

And the "Super Overdrive" cheat from the Cheat Menu basically increases the default 10.0 divisor for the level timer operations to 69.0 :D Thus allowing you more time to benefit from that Overdrive Level's properties :P So, instead of 2s for level 10, you get 4.14s.

The operation goes like this:

[(2.0 - 4.5) * (Level / 10.0)] + 4.5 = Level Timer

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Oh.. and the above base values are bound to your augmentations :D These augmentations:

I don't remember how many I put into Overdrive to know what was the initial base value.

BR,
Sun

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

Thanks for this great table.

But one question: Is it possible to set the amount of ammo to a specific vale instead of unlimited? Because i would only need some ammo after the first mission but i don‘t want it to be unlimited. Because of that it wiuld be really great if i could set it to 200 for example.
If someone could help i would be very happy :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yeah, for OCD-istic shit like that you'll have to manage on your own. YOU ARE ALREADY CHEATING. Does your brain understand that it won't matter if you have some vs. unlimited? Want the game to be challenging? Play without any hacks.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

so if you cheat your overdive boost it cheat up all the other stat boosts?

that will be cool for my replay i guess since i might start over with the bfg etc after i finish this play through. getting my progress back would be cool.

pulling double duty in this and stalker and the games could not be more different lol. staker in constant fear, in rage you just go around curb stomping 90% of the game.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:35 am
Yeah, for OCD-istic shit like that you'll have to manage on your own. YOU ARE ALREADY CHEATING. Does your brain understand that it won't matter if you have some vs. unlimited? Want the game to be challenging? Play without any hacks.
The problem is i only need that until i find enought ammo ingame to i can fight the enemies without problem.
What happens ingame when cheat is active? Do it fill up the ammo so you always have max value or does it stop the counter so while shooting the number doesn‘t change and because of that you have unlimited ammo? Can i still pick up ammo or does it always show i have max ammo?
And is this saved in Safegame or is deactivated when i exit the game and start it again and load my save while cheat option is disabled? Because as i said i only need it at thr beginning so i‘m able to fight enemies without running out of ammo until i collected enought, after that i want to disable the cheat and ammo has to be counted and used normally.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Poyzion wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:52 am
SunBeam wrote:
The problem is i only need that until i find enought ammo ingame to i can fight the enemies without problem.
What happens ingame when cheat is active? Do it fill up the ammo so you always have max value or does it stop the counter so while shooting the number doesn‘t change and because of that you have unlimited ammo? Can i still pick up ammo or does it always show i have max ammo?
And is this saved in Safegame or is deactivated when i exit the game and start it again and load my save while cheat option is disabled? Because as i said i only need it at thr beginning so i‘m able to fight enemies without running out of ammo until i collected enought, after that i want to disable the cheat and ammo has to be counted and used normally.
Use the script for unlimited ammo. It doesn't increase your ammo, it just doesn't decrease it when you use it. Once you have enough ammo disable the script. It will automatically start to decrease your ammo as you use it. This doesn't stay unlimited in a save file. If you have the script disabled then you won't have unlimited ammo.

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

IFireflyl wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:30 am
Poyzion wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:52 am
SunBeam wrote:
Use the script for unlimited ammo. It doesn't increase your ammo, it just doesn't decrease it when you use it. Once you have enough ammo disable the script. It will automatically start to decrease your ammo as you use it. This doesn't stay unlimited in a save file. If you have the script disabled then you won't have unlimited ammo.
Ah ok great thanks for your answer and explanation.
Then that‘s exactly what i want :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What surprises me is that in 2019 people don't even go for testing stuff out themselves; they just want to be told it's working like they want. By OTHERS :D Come on, how lazy can you be?...

baubaum
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baubaum »

Has anyone managed to tweak the cool-downs of the abilities? (instant cool-down?)

Poyzion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Poyzion »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 pm
What surprises me is that in 2019 people don't even go for testing stuff out themselves; they just want to be told it's working like they want. By OTHERS :D Come on, how lazy can you be?...
I just asked before testing because i don‘t wanted to ruin my savegame if it were saved there.
Also normally a community / forum is there so people can ask questions and get answers but seeing your reaction i realize that our opinions are different so sorry for asking a question in the thread. Next time i will try to find out all the informations on my own and won‘t ask for help again^^