BioShock Infinite [Engine:UE3] « revisited »

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

BioShock Infinite [Engine:UE3] « revisited »

Post by SunBeam »

Game Name: BioShock Infinite
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.0.1643565
Game Process: BioShockInfinite.exe
Game File Version: 1.1.25.5165
Compatibility: BioShock.Infinite.Complete.Edition-PROPHET

Made by
El Rayo del Sol

Special thanks
Eric (~thank you for the auto-attach looper!)

Features:
Features
  • [ Initialize ] script
    The script Will fetch the pointers to FNames and GUObjects tables, as well as set symbols to some useful internal Engine functions.
    • [ Character Stats ]
      You'll find here everything you need related to in-level modifiers. Pointer-based.
      • Health | HealthMax
      • Shield | ShieldMax
      • HealthKits | HealthKitsMax
      • Silver
      • Salt | SaltMax
      • Lockpicks
      • WeaponClip | WeaponClipMax
      • Speed
      • JumpHeight
      • PlayerCoordinates (XYZ)
      • MoveVector (XYZ)
      • Deltas for Fly|Walk Physics Volumes
    • [ Scripts ]
      • Cheat Handler
        The script contains the standard UE3 cheats, but this time, done the Engine way ;)
        • SloMo | Numpad 7,8,9
        • PlayersOnly | Numpad 1
        • Fly | Numpad 2
        • Ghost | Numpad 3
        • God | Numpad 4
        • Invisible | Numpad 5
        • Reset Awareness | Numpad 6
        • ToggleHUD | Numpad *
      • Unlimited Ammo (done on XDifficultyRuleSet)
        Make sure you enable this while in-game, else map will load with 0 ammo. Although you can fire, the screen will nag you with "You are low on ammo. Find some" message every now and then.
      • Unlimited Ammo (done on XWeapon_Read)
        The script will disable depletion processing of vigor and weapon clip/magazine when you cycle them. Keep that in mind when using the script! Just quickly tap 1,2,1 or scroll up/down/up one time :) Needs to be done like this, as the swap is applied to last used Weapon/Vigor, not current. So you want to do it for both your Weapons/Vigors. Note that you don't need to do the cycle with every map load ;) It's preserved in transitions.
      • No Recoil & Spread
        The script will kill recoil and spread. Completely (no shaking whatsoever).
    • [ Extra ]
      This section contains some standard modifiers to on-screen actions.
      • Pause on Alt+Tab
      • ToggleUI On/Off
    • [ UE3 Stats ]
      Detailed pointer-chained stats related to UE3 and structures dependency-walker. Will not list everything that's in there :) You'll have to be brave enough to expand the tree.
    • [ UE3 Goodies ]
      • FNames & GUObjects Dumper (ASCII)
        The all-time famous dumper of FNames and GUObjects that helped me map everything you see in [ UE3 Stats ]. Once enabled, press Numpad / to dump information to disk. You'll find 2 files in \BioShock Infinite\Binaries\Win32: NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt. Keep in mind these have to be re-dumped if you do transitions (new map loads, exit to main menu, etc.).
  • [ Console ]
    For those of you liking to show-off with the in-game console, you might like this. Enable this script and follow the instructions.
    • [ Init XGameEngine XConsole Class ]
  • [ 2013-2014 ]
    The old table scripts from 5-6 years ago.
  • [ Debug ]
    New and old debug information I gathered across my analysis.

Versions:
Table Version Info
  • v 1.0.0: Revised 2003-2004 release (1.0.1643565)
    See Compatibility info up top. Might work with other releases.

Current Table:
BioShockInfinite.CT
Version: 1.0.1643565; Compatible with PROPHET release
(236.53 KiB) Downloaded 1531 times

Notes:

Hi folks,

It's been almost 6 years since I posted the table for this game; that table which got you fly, god, slomo, playersonly, etc. :) For those of you who still have access to the now locked section in CEF, here's the [Link]. To the rest, here's a snippet:

I've been doing my homework during this time, learning what I could about Unreal Engine 4. Having the opportunity to download, compile and study the inner workings led me to similar conclusions for UE3. I've read here and there that there are major differences between them and even got to believe I'll never pull it off with UE3. So I contented myself at the time (2014) with the amount of work I've done and never looked back. Till recently.. when all the pieces came into place: the only major difference - - ASM-wise, don't care for developer talks about rendering engines and whatnot; I'm interested in the ASM I debug, that's all - - between UE3 and UE4 is the core code - - which in 3 is in the form of UnrealScript bytecode - - moved to standard C++ in 4 :) In terms of framework, most of the code is either identical or does the same thing. Suffices to say I got busy with bytecode as well, figuring out how to read it properly and even generate my own. Thank you [Link] for designing a most needed tool!

Being now able to properly put things in place, I thought of reviving this old post, even if it's for a 5-years-ago game. Enjoy what I put up together in the below to honor the one game that got me into Unreal Engine analysis. The table in attach also contains the 2014 version of the cheats/scripts. Kept them in for the nostalgia :)

Leave in any questions you might have.

43 min long detailed video showing the table in action and how to enable the Console:

I may add more as I replay the whole game and DLC (there's still some elements I've not gotten to: weapon upgrades, clothing properties, etc.)

BR,
Sun

P.S. #1: When I started this topic I was just starting; had no idea how much shit I can pull off one game. Sorry for the 1-2 weeks delay :D It's like 95% complete now :P

P.S. #2: Regarding the first part of the video - - the game version shows up in the Options menu after 30 seconds of staying in that menu :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Re: BioShock Infinite [Engine:UE3] « revisited »

Post by BooBoo »

Nice werk @RayoDeSol ;)

JustSeabass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustSeabass »

Hello, I have been using your Bioshock Infinite table for the past few months in order to make YouTube videos that wouldn't be possible without it (being able to disable the HUD, freeze enemies, have full control over the camera, etc.). However, it seems like 2K's recent update forcing users to go through their launcher has broken the ability to use the table. "Initialize" is no longer able to be selected/checked. Are there any workarounds that you would know of? Or a way to update the table to fix this issue? I apologize for asking this as a complete stranger, but I would greatly appreciate any sort of response or guidance you can provide, thank you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

JustSeabass wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:42 pm
Hello, I have been using your Bioshock Infinite table for the past few months in order to make YouTube videos that wouldn't be possible without it (being able to disable the HUD, freeze enemies, have full control over the camera, etc.). However, it seems like 2K's recent update forcing users to go through their launcher has broken the ability to use the table. "Initialize" is no longer able to be selected/checked. Are there any workarounds that you would know of? Or a way to update the table to fix this issue? I apologize for asking this as a complete stranger, but I would greatly appreciate any sort of response or guidance you can provide, thank you.
If you like my work so much, you can always support me by subscribing to my Patreon. You can also request the table to be updated when it stops working, as well as receive support. Plus access to my Discord server. Not to mention table updates for other games I've trained. The link is in my signature down below. Cheers.

Shaine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shaine »

Doesn't work anymore. Please update the table if you can. Thank you

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Shaine wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:32 am
Doesn't work anymore. Please update the table if you can. Thank you

Click on my signature where's > My updated 🆓 and 🆒 shared tables for YOU, download that archive shared by me, inside of it is the table for the game for the Steam version, i think the table still works! ;)

For options, look in Tables 100 > Steam/Non-Steam< Options:, find the game and see what's inside for this game, there's also info provided, read that! ;) :P