Imperator Rome v2.0.1 Steam (GM and More) 2021-Feb-20

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xXLordEagleXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Imperator Rome v1.5.2 Steam (GM and More) 2020-Aug-20

Post by xXLordEagleXx »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:57 pm
xXLordEagleXx wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 pm
It works for me
And it doesn't work for me, no clue why, already stopped carrying, since Menander took the game in the opposite direction of what I was expecting from the new mechanics, so screw Imperator entirely. Game is beyond salvage at this point.
xXLordEagleXx wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 pm
Also, may I ask if there is a way to enable console commands? Is there a tutorial somewhere?
You need to activate the debug mode. To do so, you need to add "debug_mode" in launch options (and for whatever reason "-debug_mode" in Steam version) of the game exe file, NOT the launcher file.
Then you simply press ~ and write console commands.
I don't know if it helps, but maybe you have to select the process instead of the application in Cheat Engine.

Also I meant console commands with achievements since the conquer the world achievement seems impossible in legit ways.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

xXLordEagleXx wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:30 pm
Also I meant console commands with achievements since the conquer the world achievement seems impossible in legit ways.
And I want a bottled elephant, if we are at wishes like that.
You've got operational CE table, what for you even need console?
If you plan to paint map in any given colour, simply load as Ptolemy and use the script for fast movement, immortal armies and fast sieges, combined with teching out and spamming armies. You can gob back all the diadochi within the lifespan of not just Ptolemy, but even Selucid with this - a lifespan that can be prolonged, too, not to mention tripple digit stats on any given character. And from there on, it's just endless steamroll over tribals. In fact, it's your best interest to let them consolidate a bit and form alliances, because that's less wars to wage to conquer entire regions.
If you have the CE table working, you can edit literally eveyrthing in your favour in it, short for maybe 5th and further traits on characters. But if you're for world conquest, it's more than enough to have CE running and be done with it in 80-100 years.
Also, if this somehow still isn't enough, there is nothing preventing you from going into files and adding yourself insane bonuses to whoever you're playing as. Easiest way is to add a country-specific invention for lvl 1 of any given technology that provides you with entire list of bonuses.

tebtengri
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by tebtengri »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:56 am
xXLordEagleXx wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:30 pm
And I want a bottled elephant, if we are at wishes like that.
You've got operational CE table, what for you even need console?
If you plan to paint map in any given colour, simply load as Ptolemy and use the script for fast movement, immortal armies and fast sieges, combined with teching out and spamming armies. You can gob back all the diadochi within the lifespan of not just Ptolemy, but even Selucid with this - a lifespan that can be prolonged, too, not to mention tripple digit stats on any given character. And from there on, it's just endless steamroll over tribals. In fact, it's your best interest to let them consolidate a bit and form alliances, because that's less wars to wage to conquer entire regions.
If you have the CE table working, you can edit literally eveyrthing in your favour in it, short for maybe 5th and further traits on characters. But if you're for world conquest, it's more than enough to have CE running and be done with it in 80-100 years.
Also, if this somehow still isn't enough, there is nothing preventing you from going into files and adding yourself insane bonuses to whoever you're playing as. Easiest way is to add a country-specific invention for lvl 1 of any given technology that provides you with entire list of bonuses.
Always nice to have console and achievements, his ask is understandable even if it isn't likely to happen.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

tebtengri wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:26 am
Always nice to have console and achievements, his ask is understandable even if it isn't likely to happen.
Recifense has been reluctant to make a script like that, it COULD allow for multiplayer cheating if Paradox doesn't do their MP checks properly. When I made the console hacks for HOI4 this was the case. Thankfully I got help from Podcat and Groogy to fix that issue in the base game.

Perhaps if one was made for Imperator, the same can happen. I'm sure Johan wouldn't mind fixing MP issues.

tebtengri
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by tebtengri »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 am
tebtengri wrote:
Recifense has been reluctant to make a script like that, it COULD allow for multiplayer cheating if Paradox doesn't do their MP checks properly. When I made the console hacks for HOI4 this was the case. Thankfully I got help from Podcat and Groogy to fix that issue in the base game.

Perhaps if one was made for Imperator, the same can happen. I'm sure Johan wouldn't mind fixing MP issues.
I had no clue it could be used in MP. I'd almost support a name and shame subforum here but the burden of proof would have to be high and even then it'd probably be more used for trolling.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

tebtengri wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:50 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 am
tebtengri wrote:

I had no clue it could be used in MP. I'd almost support a name and shame subforum here but the burden of proof would have to be high and even then it'd probably be more used for trolling.
Only a few things worked in MP because the Paradox team didn't account for them.
They should all be fixed now. I'm just afraid that Imperator could be the same all over again.
CK2, CK3, EU4, HOI4 and Stellaris all have the option but they are all MP-proof now.

Insane_Laughter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Insane_Laughter »

The Marius update is out!

giorgos9334
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by giorgos9334 »

Indeed.

Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gunteraz »

Pretty good update. Imperator is actually very good and fun game now.

Saruman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Saruman »

Great update! Cant wait to play it with your wonderful CE table :)))

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir the game been updated to alexander s campaign..sir..new version sir

Guepo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Guepo »

Please update :)