Imperator Rome v2.0.1 Steam (GM and More) 2021-Feb-20

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Imperator Rome v1.3.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Dec-05

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Alaunus wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:55 am
and ponder a bit about how he achieves the increasement. Specifically compare his code to the original game code he commented.
Thing is I'm absolutely clueless about coding. My guess - and I really mean it as a guess - is to add another 5 instances of both
inc [rsi+28]
and
inc [rsi+30]
or just 5 instances of either of those two.

Gotta test it to see if it works
Nope, that's not it. Any combination of adding those in any quantity just makes the script non-injectable (whatever tha means) and disable the whole thing.

On unrelated note - do you happen to know where in game files data for provincial investments (procurator, new building slot, new trade route, cult of official religion) are stored? I managed to find buildings and their data, that was easy, but to figure out what to even look for in case of messing with duration of provincial investments, it would be handy to first see in a file how the duration is written in it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Luther
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luther »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:02 pm
Alaunus wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:55 am
and ponder a bit about how he achieves the increasement. Specifically compare his code to the original game code he commented.
On unrelated note - do you happen to know where in game files data for provincial investments (procurator, new building slot, new trade route, cult of official religion) are stored? I managed to find buildings and their data, that was easy, but to figure out what to even look for in case of messing with duration of provincial investments, it would be handy to first see in a file how the duration is written in it.
Imperator Rome\game\common\scripted_guis

Im working on figuring out how to increase provincial improvement speed also, I feel like its the holy grail for this game right now. You figure it out, please let us know brother.

custom_tooltip = investments_ongoing_1_year
hidden_effect = {
add_state_modifier = {
name = state_modification_in_progress
duration = 730
}
save_scope_as = state_improvement_target
trigger_event = {
id = state_improvement.1
days = 730
}

Edit- Pretty sure were looking for a float, if your at 1.23% progress and do a float scan for 1.23, after 2 scans you can find the address for the % completed, I'm stuck at finding the address that is manipulating that.
Spoiler
pdxns:common:GraphInterface={
Id=7
Node={
pins={
pin={
id=duration
label="Duration"
input=no
type=Float
}
pin={
id=pause
label="Pause"
input=no
type=Float

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Luther wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:22 pm
Edit- Pretty sure were looking for a float, if your at 1.23% progress and do a float scan for 1.23, after 2 scans you can find the address for the % completed, I'm stuck at finding the address that is manipulating that.
That settles it. I'm now 99.99% sure it's stored the same way how values for experience were stored in HoI4. Now I need to just dig out my own notes about that and it should be all easy from there on...

EDIT 1
So far it keeps crashing on attempts to change the value (despite apparently finding the correct one). Opening save file would help, but they are compressed and I can't find the god-damn settings file to disable compression, while of course there is no button for it in-game.

EDIT 2
The value is going to be 4 Bytes and it's (most likely) three numerals long after the comma. In other words what displays as 1.51% is actually some value in range of 1500-1520. This is but an educated guess at this point, but so far everything follows pattern of HoI4. Shame it doesn't give the results without crashign the game, which is frustrating.

EDIT 3
Without access to save files, I think the problem is related with having two separate counters. One is progress in percentage, the other is days to finish. Thing is, I can't find any value related with days, even if counting both ways (so either days increasing up to 730 or decreasing toward 0), so I assume it doesn't exist in the end, but that's a complete bling guess. Getting into a save file would be really helpful

EDIT 4
Eight hours in, the only tangible results I've got is almost 30 GB of crash-dump data generated by CE. I give up, unless someone tells me how to get inside save file and I can finally see if the thing I'm hitting is at least the right value. It seems to work, it seems to change the duration of the project, but it crashes the game either instantly after being changed or right after alt-tabing back into the game.

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Imperator Rome v1.3.2 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Dec-19

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.3.2 at the first post.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

predator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by predator »

Hi i just read this and someone ask about how to change tradition and culture so i will give you this picture and you will do table because
i don't know how [Link]
under influence 29 down steps and you have faction religion

and this one [Link]

predator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by predator »

the numbers always change we check a country and write the numbers then in the same game we change the country ,we assign the same numbers and we have a country with the culture we want or religion - tradition :) bytes 4

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

I'll make sure to add some culture and religion pointers to the extension when I get to it :)

predator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by predator »

Ok here is a table i edit it and add culture and religion faction + tradition you just need to toggle it and then change faction and that faction will have same culture religion and tradition chek it out :) under [X] <== Some pointers for the Player
Attachments
Imperator-Rome_v1-3-2_Steam_MB_CE70_S22-AOB_T21Edited.CT
(48.7 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

predator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by predator »

I just added a new function that shows FRACTION ID
Shows FACTION ID after right-clicking on factions in the campaign map, Do not change value

if you want to change factions, you have to do it yourself, Open Cheat engine select Value type String write your steam nickname Image

[Link] you can see the picture better here
[Link]you can see the picture better here
I always get only 3 addresses after searching max 5 and it's easy to find the Faction ID and change, it also works on iron mod but after changing the country it is better to save and load the game.
Attachments
Imperator-Rome_v1-3-2_Steam_MB_CE70_S22-AOB_T21++++.CT
(48.7 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

predator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by predator »

toggle it and hover over Civilization value it will change to 97
edit added character religion and culture toggle it and hover over character and it will change automatic
under [X] <== Attributes

And by the way, how to change the command from float to bytes4 ?Image
Attachments
Imperator-Rome_v1-3-2_Steam_MB_CE70_S22-AOB_T21 + extra.CT
(51.85 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

Geofferic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Geofferic »

Not trying to be pushy, just curious - did @CompactDisc decide against doing his typical extension?

Thanks!

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Geofferic wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am
Not trying to be pushy, just curious - did @CompactDisc decide against doing his typical extension?

Thanks!
Well, more or less. I decided not to do an extension for Imperator at first.
I am planning to look into it after the next patch though.

megatek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by megatek »

Ty for the culture option! Characters are normally stuck with it for all their lives. :D

Somebody You Used To Know
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Somebody You Used To Know »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:54 am
I'll make sure to add some culture and religion pointers to the extension when I get to it :)

Wait, CD are you back? I hope your health is ok.

Cannot wait for you to work out the console!

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

Anyone manage to take a peek at the character traits beyond the three that come with the base table (having a bad trait pop up seems to happen a lot in 1.3.2 for whatever reason and usually then in the 4th/5th slot...)?

Or I'd be glad to take a stab at replicating an extended trait list (via character view) if anyone would be up for directing me where to look as I'd like to be a tad helpful if at all possible (tried and failed previously... >_>)