Imperator Rome v2.0.1 Steam (GM and More) 2021-Feb-20

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
roland79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Imperator Rome v2.0.1 Steam (GM and More) 2021-Feb-20

Post by roland79 »

Escariot7735 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:38 pm
2 Questions, Any word on a possible console in ironman script extension?

I would love this! Lets hope the great guys doing the tables will have a look 8-)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

8888888s
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 8888888s »

Escariot7735 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:38 pm
2 Questions, Any word on a possible console in ironman script extension? My OCD to clean border gore on the other side of the world is massively triggered in this game.
Idk how useful that would be since with debug mode on you cant get achievements anyway. And without debug mode knowing the char ID's and province ID's is neigh impossible

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Updated the post with a new table including console.

Escariot7735
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Escariot7735 »

Namelessy wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:26 am
Nice I'll take a look at this. Tired of Rome snaking into Central Europe and towards the black sea instead of going in more historic directions.

roland79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roland79 »

Namelessy wrote:
Thanks. Decentralisation doesn't seem to work, is it me doing something wrong?

Waruiko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waruiko »

Namelessy wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:35 pm
My attempt at a modded achievement script. Enable it in the menu and start a new ironman game, or load an existing one. There is a problem with Imperator in that you might have to press ESC and go to the achievements screen twice before it fires. This seems to be a problem with unmodded games as well.

Updated the table to also have the console. I recommend getting the mod "Toggle Debug Mode" instead of setting the bool to enable/disable the console (and you get a better UI for it than when running JUST console).
The table isn't that clean and its hard to understand. Do I need to click on debug to get achievements? I can't figure out what all the sub options are for under the debug box. Will this let me get achievements with mods? You recommended a mod for debug mode but I can't figure out the correct configuration of boxes to tick for achievements to work.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

Waruiko wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:07 am

The table isn't that clean and its hard to understand. Do I need to click on debug to get achievements? I can't figure out what all the sub options are for under the debug box. Will this let me get achievements with mods? You recommended a mod for debug mode but I can't figure out the correct configuration of boxes to tick for achievements to work.
Start Imperator, attach cheat engine, load table. For modded achievements enable "Achievements", start a new game, and you should be able to get the achievements. The "Debug" under "Achievements" is just listing the various bools that checks if achievements are available. If you have enabled the "Achievements" script, they should all be 1 (the F8-FB ones) when you are in game.

If you want to use the console, I recommend the mod as you get a better console than with only enabling console (console and debug mode?), but to enable the use of console commands you also need to use the "Allow console commands in ironman". The "Debug mode" is the bool that enables the console, but you get a cut-down version of it compared to the mod, it seems.

Waruiko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waruiko »

Namelessy wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:01 am
Waruiko wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:07 am

Start Imperator, attach cheat engine, load table. For modded achievements enable "Achievements", start a new game, and you should be able to get the achievements. The "Debug" under "Achievements" is just listing the various bools that checks if achievements are available. If you have enabled the "Achievements" script, they should all be 1 (the F8-FB ones) when you are in game.

If you want to use the console, I recommend the mod as you get a better console than with only enabling console (console and debug mode?), but to enable the use of console commands you also need to use the "Allow console commands in ironman". The "Debug mode" is the bool that enables the console, but you get a cut-down version of it compared to the mod, it seems.
Yeah that doesn't work. I'm getting the red text when I go to start a new game that tells me I have mods on and can't get achievements and when I go in anyway and grab a quick one like "change a tribal law" nothing happens even if I do as you instructed. The only mod I used for the test was a debug mode mod [Link]

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

I did the "Render unto Caesar" achievement when I tested it, having [Link] mod enabled. However, it didn't fire when I should have gotten it. After checking the pdx forums I saw there was an (old) issue with not getting achievements, and I had to press ESC, go to achievements, close it down and do resume, and then press ESC again, and go to achievements, and then it fired. Reset the achievements and tried it again in vanilla, and it was the same issue.

So if you have tried that and it still doesn't fire, I am not sure what the problem might be, sorry.

Waruiko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waruiko »

Namelessy wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:01 am
I did the "Render unto Caesar" achievement when I tested it, having [Link] mod enabled. However, it didn't fire when I should have gotten it. After checking the pdx forums I saw there was an (old) issue with not getting achievements, and I had to press ESC, go to achievements, close it down and do resume, and then press ESC again, and go to achievements, and then it fired. Reset the achievements and tried it again in vanilla, and it was the same issue.

So if you have tried that and it still doesn't fire, I am not sure what the problem might be, sorry.
I did try that but still no joy so I guess I just don't get mods.

EDIT: Also the "enable console in Ironman" option also does not work with or without mods.

cubIndy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cubIndy »

Namelessy wrote:
Wonderful Tool, much appreciated buddy!

Waruiko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waruiko »

Is there any chance of getting pointers for a selected territory? I get the impression that pointers are kinda weird for I:R but it would be nice to be able to set trade goods to whatever I want.

Pingerdactyl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pingerdactyl »

I think this table needs an update, especially when it comes to updating character traits. This is because it will not update characters unless it is a very specific window.

It would be better for the values to able to update when the new character window is open which means that characters in the character tab can be updated, not just character assigned to governorships, generals and admirals through the old window which is only accessible when characters are assigned these positions.

Pingerdactyl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pingerdactyl »

xXLordEagleXx wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:13 pm
Pingerdactyl wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:33 am
ok so I worked it out, you have to have a specific window pop up to have the character values change, this window only shows up for characters assigned to generals and governors

its the black window
I had a question. Is there a way to change ruler's stats? I put the cursor on his name and nothng happens. I know you managed managed to make it work
for generals and governors. But is there a way to change other characters' stats?
Nope, the pointers in the cheat engine table are only for that specific window. The table needs to be updated by changing the pointers from the old window pointing to the addresses in memory for the specific character attributes to the new window that shows up when you hover over character pointing to the character attributes.

I am assuming the new window does it differently to that old window which means that the cheat table does not locate the character attributes address properly hence why it cannot be changed.

synister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by synister »

Namelessy wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:35 pm
My attempt at a modded achievement script. Enable it in the menu and start a new ironman game, or load an existing one. There is a problem with Imperator in that you might have to press ESC and go to the achievements screen twice before it fires. This seems to be a problem with unmodded games as well.

Updated the table to also have the console. I recommend getting the mod "Toggle Debug Mode" instead of setting the bool to enable/disable the console (and you get a better UI for it than when running JUST console).
Console commands are not working for me, it just says command not available in multiplayer or ironman. Only thing that works is giving myself gold.