Imperator Rome v2.0.1 Steam (GM and More) 2021-Feb-20

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Imperator Rome v2.0.1 Steam (GM and More) 2021-Feb-20

Post by Namelessy »

synister wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Console commands are not working for me, it just says command not available in multiplayer or ironman. Only thing that works is giving myself gold.
Oops. Seems I only changed the check on the cash command. I added an updated table that is less... nice (imo) as it goes straight into the game exe with an offset. Won't survive any updates, but I don't think any updates are imminent.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Waruiko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Waruiko »

Is there a way to gain free province investments? I've tried searching for the value myself but I can't seem to pin it down for a direct edit. Even just a method would be nice. Doing a full search and rechecking every time I gain or use one hasn't given me anything.

Th3D0n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Th3D0n »

Pingerdactyl wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:03 am
xXLordEagleXx wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:13 pm
Pingerdactyl wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:33 am
ok so I worked it out, you have to have a specific window pop up to have the character values change, this window only shows up for characters assigned to generals and governors

its the black window
I had a question. Is there a way to change ruler's stats? I put the cursor on his name and nothng happens. I know you managed managed to make it work
for generals and governors. But is there a way to change other characters' stats?
Nope, the pointers in the cheat engine table are only for that specific window. The table needs to be updated by changing the pointers from the old window pointing to the addresses in memory for the specific character attributes to the new window that shows up when you hover over character pointing to the character attributes.

I am assuming the new window does it differently to that old window which means that the cheat table does not locate the character attributes address properly hence why it cannot be changed.
Same issue. Would be awesome if this could get another look. Character editing probably the most used function for me.

Same game version for half a year with it looking like it'll be on the back burner a bit longer with so much of PDI's focus on CK3/HOI4 and Vicky3 atm so a full update of the tables for it/any new functions would last us quite a while longer I figure.

Btw for anyone wondering, Invention points are really easy to find manually imo. Able to do that with just searching each time tech level goes up and/or you use the points. There's a dummy value and a real one usually like points x 1mil or 100k. I forget which.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Th3D0n wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:02 pm
Same game version for half a year with it looking like it'll be on the back burner a bit longer with so much of PDI's focus on CK3/HOI4 and Vicky3 atm so a full update of the tables for it/any new functions would last us quite a while longer I figure.
Game's pretty much done for, and anyone hoping PDX will return to it is... well, delusional. It's just not gonna happen, 2.0.3 is the end of the road.
Which further begs to get the tables finished and cleared, for there will never be a need to make new or fix older ones.
Th3D0n wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:02 pm
Btw for anyone wondering, Invention points are really easy to find manually imo. Able to do that with just searching each time tech level goes up and/or you use the points. There's a dummy value and a real one usually like points x 1mil or 100k. I forget which.
The same multiplier that every other numerical value in the scripts already have

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Waruiko wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:18 am
Is there a way to gain free province investments? I've tried searching for the value myself but I can't seem to pin it down for a direct edit. Even just a method would be nice. Doing a full search and rechecking every time I gain or use one hasn't given me anything.
What for you need free investments, when you can edit both money and influence? Seems like completely pointless option to me.

vagabond11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vagabond11 »

Namelessy wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:35 pm
My attempt at a modded achievement script. Enable it in the menu and start a new ironman game, or load an existing one. There is a problem with Imperator in that you might have to press ESC and go to the achievements screen twice before it fires. This seems to be a problem with unmodded games as well.
Hi, do I need to enable it every time I play or at the start of the new game only?

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

vagabond11 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:29 pm

Hi, do I need to enable it every time I play or at the start of the new game only?
Yes. It overrides the check for using mods (and possibly some other things, it's been a while) so you need to enable it before the check happens. So enable it before you load your save, or start a new game.

SixEl27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SixEl27 »

Hi, is there any plan to update the table for IR v2.0.4?
Thanks

Th3D0n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Th3D0n »

Likewise. I'd also sincerely appreciate if it could get looked at. Seems they allowed a dev team member to do some fixes early this month. The character viewed editor seems to have great difficulty working at times, and some of the functions the table has seem to not be able to tweaked via console such as editing/adding traits.

armads
Cheater
Cheater

Post by armads »

I know it's not a huge interest for the original creator since there are a lot of games, but I hope this one day gets a new updated table, since it's about 2 updates since the last one.

VitaminK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VitaminK »

Any working tables for this?

dovakhiin94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dovakhiin94 »

Namelessy wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:35 pm
My attempt at a modded achievement script. Enable it in the menu and start a new ironman game, or load an existing one. There is a problem with Imperator in that you might have to press ESC and go to the achievements screen twice before it fires. This seems to be a problem with unmodded games as well.

Updated the table to also have the console. I recommend getting the mod "Toggle Debug Mode" instead of setting the bool to enable/disable the console (and you get a better UI for it than when running JUST console).

Updates:
2021-08-01: Seems I previously only fixed the check for the 'cash' command in Ironman. Changed it to modify the CGameState object. Enable when in the game so the CGameState object exist.
Could you please update for 2.0.4 beta, which seems to be the de facto final update? :oops:

Imperator69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Imperator69 »

It seems that we will never get another update :(