Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
andawra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by andawra »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:42 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:39 am
No one got banned yet because they're taking their time :) Were I a dev, I'd simply query the Koins table in the WB DB. Return all users for which stored Koins amount is > than 100 mil. Or some high value you cannot have reached in 1 week time. Then boom, ban ban ban ban ban :)) But that's me.. or WB in a while :D
They never actually banned anyone for hacking the gold currency in Shadow of War, so makes me doubt they will care too much.

Also if you think about it, they have 'years of content' planned as DLC. If you ban someone NOW, you've lost that customer for life. If you let something like this go (especially since Krypt currency isn't buyable by any means), they may come back to buy DLC later.

Which is the smarter move?
Nor did they in Injustice 2. Not sure they care as long as you don't mess with people in fights.

We do make for a very small part of the player base don't we.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

andawra wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:45 am

Nor did they in Injustice 2. Not sure they care as long as you don't mess with people in fights.

We do make for a very small part of the player base don't we.
We are so small they REALLY literally don't care, just like the Switch playerbase.

There's a reason even our FRAME DATA is not up to parity with PS4/xbone... that is the absolute worst part. You can delay certain fixes, but the absolute CORE of the gameplay for what is intended to be a professionally played game MUST be on parity.

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

SunBeam wrote:
No one got banned yet because they're taking their time :) Were I a dev, I'd simply query the Koins table in the WB DB. Return all users for which stored Koins amount is > than 100 mil. Or some high value you cannot have reached in 1 week time. Then boom, ban ban ban ban ban :)) But that's me.. or WB in a while :D
Also what they going to ban me from? Online fights? not bothered. Unlocking stuff? Ohh here comes my steam refund.

tbocly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tbocly »

Hi, guys!
Some chests contains Time crystals (~200). Is it any chance to edit contain and change amount of time crystals to 9999999? Is it hard to find address for this value?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

tbocly wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:49 am
Hi, guys!
Some chests contains Time crystals (~200). Is it any chance to edit contain and change amount of time crystals to 9999999? Is it hard to find address for this value?
I guaran-fucking-damn-tee you THAT will be the one currency that is 100% serversided.

Hornedreaperr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hornedreaperr »

Stalker4589 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:47 am
SunBeam wrote:
Also what they going to ban me from? Online fights? not bothered. Unlocking stuff? Ohh here comes my steam refund.
Out of curiosity, how exactly would you get a steam refund if you were banned from "unlocking" stuff? Whether they ban you or not, I sincerely doubt they're giving out refunds beyond what their policy states. Naturally, there are very rare occasions in which they do, but that's all they are. Very rare. Kind of doubt that if you were banned you could appeal to Steam to get your money back especially after a ton of hours played.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ LOL, that's how people THINK they can scare off WB (or any other game company) into leaving them alone. Threaten to do a refund :D Laughable attempt. Like you said, Steam refunds have nothing to do with what you get banned for. Furthermore, Ubisoft on UPlay, for example, have a stipulation when you buy a game what a "refund" is and how it works. If I recall, you cannot refund a game for having played it more than X hours. I think Stalker's play time is waaaaaaaay beyond any decent amount of hours :D Soo.. refund? I don't think so, Mr.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:54 am
sixonesix wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:37 pm

Saw that you already updated it to last version. Thanks for such fast work! But will there be available coin reset\fix in future versions? I guess you already saw that I got into a bug because of writing a too low negative number, and now I have 0 coins and can't get any of them :^) I don't know if I may name other forums, but I saw 2 more people with the same problem on another. And I guess everybody who progressed to that point of the krypt really waits for the heads-on-spear-thing to get unlocked :^)
And also, many thanks for making those levers work that easy!
No problem. I'll see if I can find it, that gives me hope that it's just encrypted or something. Seems like server side checks would stop from going negative. Are you online or staying offline?
I didn't really got the last sentence :^) If you mean if I play krypt offline online, I do online. If you mean if I play online matches, then I didn't try it yet, but I plan to. Hope I answered on needed question :^)

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

I've never understood the need for huge values, you'll never use that much and it definitely sends a big red flag. And the amount of times that people end up with unusable values, even negative, seems like it would be a deterrent. But yet there's always people that want astronomical values on day one, then the inevitable "will I get banned"; *facepalm*. And with the chests only costing 1; I'm making more koins, souls, and hearts then I'm spending. So even less need for the maxed values. I guess I just like seeing it grow more then seeing it being maxed out all the time.

And if you read the agreement, it explicitly says they can ban you for any reason and that being banned forgets your right to a refund. Steam may say different, but they seem to be known for being harsh on bans; plus that would mean Steam is willing to eat the cost of the game, and I seriously doubt they want to buy a bunch of games from people who got banned for cheating. And the "they'll lose a customer" argument seems odd, since they make more money when people rebuy the game just to keep cheating; plus it's not like they actually arrest customers, oh wait look at China.

As far as the heads go. I think with the unlocker giving the prompt, it seems like it might be in that same structure is where the "heads array" might be stored. But I haven't tested it without the unlocker yet, so not really sure at this point.

And looks like I actually need to do some testing offline to see if the koins are actually server side. I may have just been seeing the server values being decrypted.

sixonesix wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:50 am
I didn't really got the last sentence :^) If you mean if I play krypt offline online, I do online. If you mean if I play online matches, then I didn't try it yet, but I plan to. Hope I answered on needed question :^)
I meant in the krypt, so that answers the question. So now I'm thinking the value is client side, or the server side checks are broken. But I'll have to do some more testing to see if I can find it.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

@ShyTwig16
Ok, so apparently I fixed my coin bug by just doing right the same thing that broke it for me :^)
I've inputed on Kronika chest the same value, -1999999999, opened it, and now I have all my coins back.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:10 pm

And looks like I actually need to do some testing offline to see if the koins are actually server side. I may have just been seeing the server values being decrypted.
From how NRS devs have SAID (said...) it works, the coins are STORED server side... this much is true coz if you notice everything is 0 until they load in when you start the game. But once they INITIALLY load it may be stored client side from that point on, and only changes are uploaded to the server.

I can confirm that if you load the game and firewall it though your coins stay at 0, along with all your unlocks. You HAVE to make that initial connection to get anything at all.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Q3VR wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:45 am
I also have no desire to learn everything involved and get a firm understanding on all the underlying things happening so I can read through the script posted and implement it myself (I would literally not even know what to do with it).
This is exactly what people should say when they contact you in PM or DM you on Discord. "Hey, man, I wanna cheat in this game but I don't want to learn.". No, they say they want to learn; but not the process. What they want to learn is how to do something (as in spoon-feeding, like some of you posted here: 1 click here, 2 press this) in just their game. Not some generic method they can then easily replicate in other games. Convenient, right? Then when I say I don't have time to help them that way, they start doing psychology 101 on me; that I am rude, that I am up on my high-horse and acting like I know each and everything. Speaking of which "acting like I know shit" - - how the fuck do you think I got to KNOW SHIT? Fucking 'tards T_T.

If you don't care for some learning process, cuz that's how I work, why should I give a fuck on you or your feeble request? Just like you, I have other interests and no time to mentor youtube-fashioned tutorials, so that you can then forget about the shit you've been shown the moment you change games. I'm supposed to teach you something worth remembering; cuz that's what we all should strive for in life. Else, I'd be just another prick doing the work for you, while you get the praise in some youtube video that you taught some less-knowledgeable than you prick something. N'est-ce pas?

For i = 1 to fucks_given
SunBeam = SunBeam
End

I don't change if you congratulate me, sympathize me, e-rep me. I'm the same asshole :)

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
I've never understood the need for huge values,
Look at the 'tards bitching on CH forums they can't re-open the same loot boxes cuz the -99.999.999 amount got transferred to those chest Koins cost (CH trainer does a swap). And that they want the amounts set back :D :D But fine by me. Am just waiting for that ban hammer :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Wibblecakes wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:49 pm
What was obnoxious is the way you start hammering people in abusive and very "I'm better than you, you plebs" kind of manner.

That's what is obnoxious. You shared your methods, gave folks some extra tools to work with - cool, thanks! Some might use it, some might not. Was gonna say why go on a rant over that - let people do what people do, you did your part, stop bitching and preaching from your high horse saddle when people choose not to use your methods, even if they are superior. Makes you come off as very self-righteous and quite frankly childish.

THAT SAID! If people keep spamming you for answers and help even after you've provided them in video form and whatnot then yeah, I get ya. That gets old real fast. Hard not to lash out eventually, and to some degree rightfully so. That's the side of the story I wasn't aware of, I'd get pissy too. It's frustrating being made to feel that your contribution and work goes unappreciated. Human feelings man, we all have em.
That's your fucking interpretation. That's how people act like when some shit others talk about is BEYOND their comprehensible means. They start bitching thinking there's a higher mass of people at their level than those at that asshole's level T_T And that's when you start assuming and acting like a people's advocate. What happens next is simple; fuckers of your level of comprehension barge in and congratulate you for "showing him" and putting him back in place.

When all this shit was about what Tim said; we posted stuff, we showed you how to do it, we even worked together indirectly and he managed to post a script (cuz we have families, wives, babies, work, shit like that - - life - - to even taste FREE TIME like you people have) and you're continuously spamming some scan, test, crash method that's OBSOLETE by now. That's what people with knowledge are good for. Find EASIER ways to achieve the same effect as those tedious beginner methods; but no, you don't want more advanced methods, because you can't do it. Or they are too complicated. Who needs shit anymore now that Tim posted a script that does it in 1 click, right? That's how hypocritical this is.

I never forced people into using my shit; I just repeated there are better ways. If you feel offended in any way, then by all means, take your shit someplace else. Same as you're advocating for the people at your level.. I'm advocating for those here at my level. And there's plenty. They just like to leave me do the talking for them. Why? Because some other important shit takes their time than spamming some board.

Yes, I have feelings, just like you. My feelings right now tell me the world of gaming in 2019 is full of insolent, self-righteous pricks who think everything is possible, for FREE, and not investing a dime or piece of their time to get out of that bucket of shit. Enjoy remaining at your level of comprehension!

BR,
Sun

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:54 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
I've never understood the need for huge values,
Look at the 'tards bitching on CH forums they can't re-open the same loot boxes cuz the -99.999.999 amount got transferred to those chest Koins cost (CH trainer does a swap). And that they want the amounts set back :D :D But fine by me. Am just waiting for that ban hammer :D
You can set the amounts back via their editor thingo and it fixes the problem. It just means you have to literally go through the entire Krypt again and do so.

That being said, you HAVE to go through the entire damn Krypt MULTIPLE times AS INTENDED BY WB, coz there's not enough chests to give all the fluff they should not have gated, like frigging ICONS... absolutely NOBODY cares about that shit and yet its all in there simply to muddy the loot pool.