Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by thethiny »

mrfrontman wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:00 am
Anyone else experiencing crashing to desktop since today? Were there any updates? Game was running fine last night now I can't even launch it.

Edit: Had to remove the d3d11.dll to get it working again. Did they implement another patch in the last 24 hours? I see nothing in my steam downloads history.
Look like you used the launcher posted above, that's why. Game is working fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lucid_OG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lucid_OG »

thethiny wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:26 pm
Lucid_OG wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:10 pm
prozockermt2 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:24 pm
the cheat table doesn''t work for me. Im getting multiple errors like:
Error with "CoordHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "44xxxxxxxx0F59xx44xxxxxx0F28xx0F15xx0FC6xxxx0F28"
Im currently scanning the pointers and getting a new CT with pointers for june current patch

I'm also having the same problem, I want to thank everyone who's worked on this so far, I've followed the videos and was able to patch the game previously to this new update on Steam, I've installed the new bypass and patched the new exe successfully to allow CE to run while mk11 is running but am now just having problems getting the table to run, if anyone could assist in pointing me the right way, I'd highly appreciate it!
First of all, you didn't patch the exe, you just placed a dll.
Second of all, you need to wait for tim to update the CT.

First of all, no the fuck I didn't, I'm in the IT field and I know a little more than the average person so before spitting out garbage in your response at least read my initial post asking for help. I've patched the exe using the video previously posted along with the .dll provided by SunBeam. the game is running just fine with CE open, the table, however, is not able to be loaded due to the errors posted above, all you had to reply with was that the table will be getting updated. That is it.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Lucid_OG wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:51 pm
First of all, no the fuck I didn't, I'm in the IT field and I know a little more than the average person so before spitting out garbage in your response at least read my initial post asking for help. I've patched the exe using the video previously posted along with the .dll provided by SunBeam. the game is running just fine with CE open, the table, however, is not able to be loaded due to the errors posted above, all you had to reply with was that the table will be getting updated. That is it.
First of all, the dll already bypasses anti cheat, so u don't need to patch it. It works well with me without patching the exe. However since dll is modified the CT shouldn't work as probably addressed have changed, at least that's the case with me.
Second of all, I did read your post and I didn't see you mentioning that u manually patched it, so I apologize for that.

Lucid_OG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lucid_OG »

Cheers thank you

mrfrontman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrfrontman »

thethiny wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:49 am
mrfrontman wrote:
Anyone else experiencing crashing to desktop since today? Were there any updates? Game was running fine last night now I can't even launch it.

Edit: Had to remove the d3d11.dll to get it working again. Did they implement another patch in the last 24 hours? I see nothing in my steam downloads history.
I was actually using a launcher I modified by following Tim's tutorial video which was working fine yesterday. Was crashing today for some reason (nothing was changed over night which is why I'm so puzzled) so I tried the original launcher. Still crashing with d3d11.dll

I'm just going to start from scratch, I must have messed something up along the way somehow. Will post back when I find out what I screwed up lol

EDIT: Quickfix - Verify integrity of game files, put d3d11.dll back in retail folder, good to go.
I must have still been using a modified .exe, could have sworn I was using the original on the second try, guess not.
Last edited by mrfrontman on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

mrfrontman wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 pm
thethiny wrote:
mrfrontman wrote:

I was actually using a launcher I modified by following Tim's tutorial video which was working fine yesterday. Was crashing today for some reason (nothing was changed over night which is why I'm so puzzled) so I tried the original launcher. Still crashing with d3d11.dll

I'm just going to start from scratch, I must have messed something up along the way somehow. Will post back when I find out what I screwed up lol

Just faced same issue. Apparently it's a d3d11 memory issue. I had to restart my PC for it to stop crashing.

mrfrontman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrfrontman »

thethiny wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:23 pm
mrfrontman wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 pm
thethiny wrote:

Just faced same issue. Apparently it's a d3d11 memory issue. I had to restart my PC for it to stop crashing.
Check the edit I just put in, I replied just as you did so you may have missed it lol. Hope the info helps.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

mrfrontman wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:24 pm
Check the edit I just put in, I replied just as you did so you may have missed it lol. Hope the info helps.
I have a modified exe too (NOPing some stuff) so it probably has to do with the dll + the modified exes. But no worries.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

@SunBeam MK updated but I won't update yet. Didn't have time to have fun with the game yet.

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

so far I'm able to run the game after update with SunBeam's bypass enabled. Though I've been hearing about CTDs happening before fights.

scphsega
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scphsega »

Waiting patiently for the new CT (1.07 ?) to drop. Seems to be able to load into game with CE running, although loading 1.06 CT turns CE unresponsive.
HukpoFuJl wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:01 pm
Guys, about my unlocker - version 1.1 is corrupted.
As I can see in reports on YouTube - version 1.2 is more stable than the previous 1.x
So, if someone have problem with previous versions - all of it fixed in version 1.2: http://%62it.ly/mk11unlock_v1-2
Took the risk and used your unlocker again (ver. 1.2) after the latest update just dropped an hour ago, still works like a charm. :) Unlocked a couple of variation icons from your database, I guess most if not all gears/items/skins are tapped out now, waiting for the rarer few items to be available.

I wish I could help if I can, please tell me how if you need any assistance in adding things to your unlock databases. Not sure how I go about identifying the Content IDs. Already have around 2,025 gears/items/skins unlocked, out of the supposedly 2,500 gears/items/skins in total.

Never really had a problem with the CPU running at 100% like others reported, before this patch dropped, the most I had was around 80% CPU while loading, and quickly dropped back to lower 20% once match loaded. I'm happy now with the image quality with TAA now after this new patch, completely fixed the fuzzy dithering around edges like Kano chest hairs, Sub's beard and Sonya's/Cassie's long hairs. I dont know how many times I've stared bleary eyed at these character models inside the "Kustomize" tab, as well as running local matches between Kano and Sonya to see how their character models behaves in match, they're perfect for me now with TAA in 4K. Krypt is still crappy in 60fps mode, as well as the facial animation in 60fps mode (first kombatant speaking has zero facial animation), so those two toggles are off. But benchmark runs are giving near perfect 58-60fps with the settings I use, so I hope NRS/QLOC never EVER fiddle around with this. Leave them alone. :x :lol:

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

twotonedearly wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 pm
so far I'm able to run the game after update with SunBeam's bypass enabled. Though I've been hearing about CTDs happening before fights.
Good to know that, but I patched the exe manually and I won't risk it again. It takes time to redo the patches.

Smokester11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smokester11 »

hi.so sunbeam i dont know why you said you aint gonna do anything for this game anymore,but dude you already created this amazing table to help with this shit ass grind game,a perfect shortcut and you helped a lotta people already,please dont stop with the good work man,we all look up to you for help with this game.
so i have a trouble , after the patch that came out like hours ago,it gives me the message "game cant run while cheat engine is running" again,i had both the modified .exe and thed3d11 file you posted and it was working real fine untill today and this new patch, it seems like my .exe is the original non modified one again , and now what should i do?should i just paste the modified .exe plus d3d11 file you posted again for it to work fine ? or i should just use the d3d11 file? i cant figure out cheat engine well so any help is much appreciated , please answer thank you

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Since I've been away all day long yesterday, I recently learned the game updated again. This time around they left in only the anti-CE code and removed the memory integrity routine, as well as the code that performed the checksums. Guess the public being pissed off by the useless slow-downs got to them. We're back to just anti-CE. Will update the DLL as well, easy fix.

EDIT: Updated: viewtopic.php?p=91982#p91982.

Archangel73337
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Archangel73337 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:19 pm
Since I've been away all day long yesterday, I recently learned the game updated again. This time around they left in only the anti-CE code and removed the memory integrity routine, as well as the code that performed the checksums. Guess the public being pissed off by the useless slow-downs got to them. We're back to just anti-CE. Will update the DLL as well, easy fix.

EDIT: Updated: viewtopic.php?p=91982#p91982.
Thank You for hard work and clarity.

Wish you a lot of patience :)