Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.4 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

[Link]
HA, completely by accident! Here's how many chests I found so far without any resets, and I still think I probably missed some; definitely more than 250, and I bet with the random spawns it might actually be 600 like the dev's said.

El_Feo wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:49 am
Thanks for the update, but I wonder if you guys can put a teleport save to Shang Tsung´s treasure cache. Good job by the way :)
Look in the teleporter saves.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

Good time guys, please tell me. When I teleport to any of the saved places, I fall through the textures ... how to solve this problem? Maybe I did not carefully read or did not see.

SamsterXD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SamsterXD »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:39 am
SamsterXD wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:21 am
Apart from chests the forge is the only way to drain hearts, is there any table or value i can edit so i can change the forge costs for draining hearts?
I just have to know, what changed to make you want to "drain" them after setting to a high value?
I pretty much unlocked all the shrine can give me and most of the other chests to the point i get nothing from refilling them so i'm looking to drain my currencies back to normal level just in case

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Scan21 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:26 am
Good time guys, please tell me. When I teleport to any of the saved places, I fall through the textures ... how to solve this problem? Maybe I did not carefully read or did not see.
Go to "Menu->Table->Open Lua Engine" and put this in the input section I2CETeleporter.YaddOnWrite = 1.0 and hit execute, adjust value as needed. When you find the right value, you can add the line in the "Main Hooks" enable section; and let me know what value works for you so I can add it to the next table.

SamsterXD wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:29 am
I pretty much unlocked all the shrine can give me and most of the other chests to the point i get nothing from refilling them so i'm looking to drain my currencies back to normal level just in case
The only thing I can say is use the hell out of the forge and the blind fold, but I don't have a way to edit the values. I guess next game start with smaller values, and don't max. them out from the gate.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

You know... just a thought but if anyone actually thinks setting currency back to normal is going to stave off a ban (if they even bother, which I really don't think will happen)... In all honesty if you are playing legitimately, there is pretty much NO WAY IN ANY HELL that after one week, you can LEGIT unlock the ENTIRE Krypt.

If they're going to ban, they just need to look for anyone who's completed the Krypt...

Lemonforce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lemonforce »

but there are people that have bought all the chests (maybe not heart chests) and have started grinding enough to get into the throne room

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

^ My thoughts are. If you're an asshole online, you'll get banned; if you're not, no one will care enough to ban you. I've never been banned from any of the games I play, and I often end up with absurd amounts from testing cheats. Buy yeah, we already figured out it sends what is used to open stuff to the server, so they will see a lot of 1s and negative values for anyone who did that. Trying to force a door open without a skeleton key kicks you from the server. And any good dev would want a log, and I bet there's at least one dev who wanted an activity log.

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:52 am
Scan21 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:26 am
Go to "Menu->Table->Open Lua Engine" and put this in the input section I2CETeleporter.YaddOnWrite = 1.0 and hit execute, adjust value as needed. When you find the right value, you can add the line in the "Main Hooks" enable section; and let me know what value works for you so I can add it to the next table.

SamsterXD wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:29 am
The only thing I can say is use the hell out of the forge and the blind fold, but I don't have a way to edit the values. I guess next game start with smaller values, and don't max. them out from the gate.
Added and everything worked fine, the value left by which you wrote and under the texture the character no longer fails. Thank you very much.
I2CETeleporter.YaddOnWrite = 1.0

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 am
^ My thoughts are. If you're an asshole online, you'll get banned; if you're not, no one will care enough to ban you. I've never been banned from any of the games I play, and I often end up with absurd amounts from testing cheats. Buy yeah, we already figured out it sends what is used to open stuff to the server, so they will see a lot of 1s and negative values for anyone who did that. Trying to force a door open without a skeleton key kicks you from the server. And any good dev would want a log, and I bet there's at least one dev who wanted an activity log.
Heh, nevermind the Krypt too... just about everyone I know (and everyone I can see) is cheating the Towers of Time in some way, shape or form... Why? Because they SUCK, and they are simply the most NOT FUN loads of bullshit ever. People are also cheating frigging AI BATTLES! Why? Because rewards are gated behind them! If you win, you gain a gold chest... if you lose you get silver... and everyone knows 'gold' is where you get costumes, etc. You think ppl are going to let their precious loot chance be ruined by stupid AI? Hah.

To date I have 'lost' every 'defending' battle in AI, yet when I watch the replay, I always win in the replay but somehow it marks a loss for me... Answer is obvious of course. Also look at the top scorers for the 'Race Against Time'.... absolutely NONE of the fight replays are watchable for anyone... I WONDER WHY :D

If they're going to ban at this point, they'll wind up banning at least 50% if not more of the entire PC userbase. Which, if they ACTUALLY do it... not only will it actually be amusing, but the meltdown will be fabulous to watch and worth losing the $40 I spent on the base game over. Reminds me of a saying somewhere... "If absolutely everyone is cheating, and cheating is thus the norm... can it still be called cheating then?"

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

If you just want to farm the Tower, fucking use the Instant Win option Tim put in the table. I've not come up with it for nothing. Fuck playing the rounds.

Lemonforce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lemonforce »

The only problem with that is that character towers start requiring ridiculous conditions like 50 throws/uppercuts, 75 fatalities/brutalities, 100 krushing blows, 125 fatal blows etc

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I say it again. Stop the fucking OCD. Bullshitting me you want some favorite skin or crap. No, you want to unlock EVERYTHING to feed your OCD. For free. It's like a personal battle against any game with DLC or micro-tx. You don't need it, you just wanna outsmart the smarty pants. Piss off, everyone. Hypocrites.

sincosis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by sincosis »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:39 am
No one got banned yet because they're taking their time :) Were I a dev, I'd simply query the Koins table in the WB DB. Return all users for which stored Koins amount is > than 100 mil. Or some high value you cannot have reached in 1 week time. Then boom, ban ban ban ban ban :)) But that's me.. or WB in a while :D
Please don't give them ideas -_-

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Question:
Anyone know when and where those Kronika "orb" thingies spawn mostly?... I ran out of Koin and I need to hack some more for donation$ to the character skins god, and I haven't found any in my last two reloads of the Krypt =/
---
Lemonforce wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:47 am
The only problem with that is that character towers start requiring ridiculous conditions like 50 throws/uppercuts, 75 fatalities/brutalities, 100 krushing blows, 125 fatal blows etc
Boldfaced for where I, too, stopped wasting irreplaceable hours of my life for what I've already paid for to access and already legally own.

Zandrial
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zandrial »

@ShyTwig16 or SunBeam can you figure out how this guy removed the 30 FPS limit in the krypt / fatal blows etc.?
[Link] it's a "trainer" but how would i log values a trainer does to the game? would be awesome if you could include it in your table maybe