Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LeoNatan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by LeoNatan »

@ShyTwig16 Thanks. It seemed odd that Windows doesn't complain about broken file signatures after modifying the executable, but it seems that MK11.exe is not signed. 🤦‍♂️

@MagX You don't even have to open CE. The game seems to go over the processes list on launch, when it loads its data. So attach very early, set the breakpoint on the symbol and alt+tab when it says "Updating Game Data". At the bottom of the debugger, you can see if it has hit the right breakpoint.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MagX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagX »

@LeoNatan and ShyTwig16 I got it working. I think I was waiting too long after the game loaded. I was going all they way into the menu screen. When I tried it again early in the loading sequence (before it says "press any button to continue") it worked.

Thanks for the help!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I really hope you clueless fucks start learning what Windows APIs do. Just so you don't think GetProcAddress is some special trick. It's an API that does exactly that, gets the procedural address of a string-named API from a string-named DLL. Tim uses it as a means to stop inside the thread that runs the Denuvo check for CE. That's one method. Another would be to attach the game, set a breakpoint on MessageBoxA or W API and open CE so the error shows up. When x64dbg pauses, then do what he shows: find the thread the message box originates from :)

Armanello
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armanello »

Cannot even attach x64dbg to mk11 process. Game crashes for me.

What I'm doing wrong?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Armanello wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:35 am

What I'm doing wrong?
"You shouldn't judge someone by the fact that they have 1 post." - welp, 1 post + what you said is enough.

EDIT #1: I did mention a post of mine from ACO topic, but who reads. You may need ScyllaHide plugin for x64dbg; here.

Suddenly everyone turned into a wanna-be reverse engineer :D :D :D The lengths people go to...

EDIT #2: I'll post an explanatory video later this evening, as a response to Tim's. Maybe there's a thing or two you can learn, after all. As long as your interest isn't only MK11 cheating, that is.

Armanello
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armanello »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:22 am
Armanello wrote:

What I'm doing wrong?
"You shouldn't judge someone by the fact that they have 1 post." - welp, 1 post + what you said is enough.

EDIT: I did mention a post of mine from ACO topic, but who reads. You may need ScyllaHide plugin for x64dbg; here.

Suddenly everyone turned into a wanna-be reverse engineer :D :D :D The lengths people go to...
Well, I do know nothing about coding, debugging and stuff. :D So yeah, just want to make table to work.

Game freezes when I attach x64dbg to it and there is promt in left corner: breakpoint reached. Is it okay?

Doing it without plugin.

Moh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moh »

Well I took a look at it briefly and I can kill the appropriate thread as needed.

I need to collect the last 7 heads at this point before doing anything with the krypt (which is mostly what I'm using the CT for anyway) but I'll probably look at Tim's solution later because knowledge is a good thing.

Archangel73337
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Archangel73337 »

Hello Guys, try use this .exe, it's already patched and should work.

1. Make backup of your original file MK11.exe
2. Download Archive
3. Extract MK11.exe file to the - \steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail
4. Start the game and enjoy!

P.S. I used MediaFire for upload, because file size is big.

Download - [Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The original is about 50MB big. But heh.. they want Denuvo, making it 500MB in size......

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Armanello wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:17 am

Well, I do know nothing about coding, debugging and stuff. :D So yeah, just want to make table to work.

Game freezes when I attach x64dbg to it and there is promt in left corner: breakpoint reached. Is it okay?

Doing it without plugin.
Did you watch the video, because that's how it works and it's explained in the video.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That's pretty much what they do when you give them a video :D So it's not just 'show us how', but also 'hold our hands through the process'. God forbid something different happens to them that's not in the video. They'll be lost, as neurons don't really fire when you watch spoon-feeding videos.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

^^ what kills me is I actually explain the pausing of the process.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That's cuz they wanna be done with it without any need to understand why they do what they do. I guess that patched .exe will become more popular than your video. Mark my words :D

mrfrontman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrfrontman »

Armanello wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:17 am
SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:22 am
Armanello wrote:

What I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: I did mention a post of mine from ACO topic, but who reads. You may need ScyllaHide plugin for x64dbg; here.

Doing it without plugin.
Follow the video tutorial posted by Tim and make sure you follow each step, you can't go wrong. If a dumbass like me can do it, anyone can.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

In this video I go over how to patch the MK11 EXE so it won't detect CE and close the game, using the message box API.