Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ashisogi88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Ashisogi88 »

//

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Ashisogi88 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Wow.. just wow.. Another reason people should learn what I preach about. See the attached table. Enable the script, then check the shit that pops-up in the below when you're near a highlight a chest, lamp, whatever the fuck.

One of the 3 lines will show your amount. No need to change it in all 3.

You're welcome,
Sun

EDIT #1: You can even set a hotkey to either of the 3 that when pressed, changes the amount to 1. If you're lazy to alt-tab :P

EDIT #2: Contrary to what you fuckers say, you don't need to step away to update the amount. Even if it says 6550 on the box and you changed it to 1, server still sucks up 1 Koin. So that bullshit with "step away to update" is pure bullcrap. The amount automatically updates and you see 1 when a chest is locked cuz you don't have enough Koin.
Attachments
MK11.CT
(2.32 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

Sun is basically Ray Velcoro from True Detecrive. He yells and hits a little his son, but only reason he does that is because he wants him to be better.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's the updated table with also the Locked Status. Hit Numpad 9 to unlock some shit you look at (when I say Locked, I mean Ermac Skulls objectalia, not Locked cuz you don't have enough X; or other key items like those in the Kytinn Hive). Tread lightly. And yes, you will need to step away and get close again so the status updates.
Attachments
MK11.CT
(2.99 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I'm done with this game... fucking character towers and their bullshit unlock criteria. Yes WB, I have absolutely nothing better to do but to sit there and farm 250 fatal blows, then 150 repetitions of special moves for one character just to get to the one actual skin I want! Yup! Viva forced grind and content gating!

Fuck this shit.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Go to WB forums, lil' whiny bitch :P

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:17 pm
Go to WB forums, lil' whiny bitch :P
Oh I did, I also told Boon on twitter to go fuck himself :D

Xtraxtor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xtraxtor »

SunBeam
Hello, thanks for script, great work!
I hacked usual chest (btw nobody noticed my message, but am I the only one who managed to do working negative value to usual koins chest?)
but had problems to do bloody koins (too hard to search 250, I had no luck), so I used your script.
And I have problem to do green souls chest with your script. Negative values dont work. It shows no price and your char stucked at unlocking animation
I have locked soul chests, so Im unlocking them with your script first. That might be the problem. But no problem changing them to any positibe value
Thanks

upd on usual chests: yes I checked with your script: chests right after first room WORK with negative values. there are 5000,8000,10000 chests
and chests in other locations dont

Zandrial
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zandrial »

i just registered so say thanks SunBeam for your work.
I'm a noob cheater but thanks to your tutorials i managed to unlock almost everything (lol) and i also figured out how to use the magic of teleportation... :lol:

Those are the coordinates incase someone wants to visit the throne room without doing 3 million fatalities :P

Coordinates are float, value in game / 100. If you found the X value the others are +4 bytes each :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Where IS the throne room on the map?

Zandrial
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zandrial »

BEFORE the start area :D

Xtraxtor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xtraxtor »

Whats there in throne-room? Super-cool chests?
Upd: 25k chests with intros/victories/items. Pretty good
Last edited by Xtraxtor on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:54 pm
...Am just waiting for that ban hammer :D
The dev's need to make an animation when the game loads of Shao Kahn's Wrath hammer smashing down if they ban people, that would be pretty awesome.

Ne0Ge0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.2 CT

Post by Ne0Ge0 »

Noticed an issue after opening all of the chests in the crypt.
Using the krypt unlocker option in this table it makes all of the chests use koins and cost 1.
When opening all of the chests you have to use the kronica recharge device to reload upto 50 chests at a time for 100,000 koins.
After doing this, all chest that respawn are set at 1 koin value. This for some reason tells the game there is only komsumables or forge mats in it.
TL;DR
We need a way to revert the original chest values back after respawning them in the krypt so the game will allow items of value to be looted.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.2 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Ne0Ge0 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:28 pm
Noticed an issue after opening all of the chests in the crypt.
Using the krypt unlocker option in this table it makes all of the chests use koins and cost 1.
When opening all of the chests you have to use the kronica recharge device to reload upto 50 chests at a time for 100,000 koins.
After doing this, all chest that respawn are set at 1 koin value. This for some reason tells the game there is only komsumables or forge mats in it.
TL;DR
We need a way to revert the original chest values back after respawning them in the krypt so the game will allow items of value to be looted.
I read in an article that the dev's said the contents of the chests are preset only their locations are random. And I keep getting random chests that see to reset and the costs are resetting too. So might just be that's all that respawns in them.