Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Q3VR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by Q3VR »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:04 am
Tim's script and all of my explanations remove the need to do scans. See my video above. I'm showing all 3 types: Koin, Ermac and Heart chests. No idea why you're fixed on tedious methods. Maybe because you can't seem to accommodate to advanced techniques? Even if shown in a video?.. In today's games, if you go like "someone said the address is 4xxxxxxxxx", considering the engines dynamically allocate memory, you show 2 things: you don't understand what's really going on and that you bluntly follow someone's directions without thinking "why am I doing this like that?".
You're 100% right. I have zero clue on what's going on and have never messed with editing memory address values beyond very simple c++ stuff when taking an intro class, I have never really used CE either. I also have no desire to learn everything involved and get a firm understanding on all the underlying things happening so I can read through the script posted and implement it myself (I would literally not even know what to do with it).

I found a method that works for me (albeit tedious, it is something I understand the process of doing) and stuck with that, either way it didn't take more than 10 minutes to narrow down the results and max out the things I wanted. I figured addresses are going to all be different, but the fact that it was a 10 long string starting with 4 helped me find the right addresses to edit the values of, otherwise I would have literally gone through everything. Again, because I don't know what the hell I'm doing and I don't want to spend days, weeks, months, learning all the intricacies of how this works just so I can get unlimited resources in a game I will probably drop a few weeks from now. I appreciate what you're trying to promote, learning and actually thinking critically about what you're doing, but not everyone is interested in that. Most people here probably just want to skip the grind, not learn.

Maybe I will put in the effort to learn how to do this myself in the future. But until then, lazy people like me rely on people like you to help us out. Either way, thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zenith123138
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenith123138 »

so im trying to do the method with tim13's to get the max num of souls but each time i try it just makes it so i cant use the soul chest thing until i change the number to positive

mhmzzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mhmzzz »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:54 am
@All:
Where is Scorpion's spear I'm a bit stuck in the krypt. Do I need to get back to the story, or is there some wall/door I'm missing? I've made it through the area with the spiders and past the MK symbol you complete with the levers. But can't seem to find any other areas right now, like the heads on pikes part.
The spear is somewhere inside Goro's Lair which is below the main area you start in. I think it was in the Armory specifically. I'm pretty sure the blindfold is also down there somewhere.

The entrance to Goro's Lair is marked in the image below. Just follow the path inside and take the elevator down.
Spoiler
Also, is it normal for the values to stay at whatever you set it to even after a restart? I figured it would revert back to the original value and not hard save somewhere.
Apologizes if this is very basic common knowledge. The last time I messed around with CE was about 15 years ago.

zenith123138
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenith123138 »

koahlah wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:16 am
hey everyone :) i have now found a easy way to get the kurrencies you want (i did almost read through the whole thread and no one seems to have used cheat engine how i used it with the help of ShyTwig16´s cheat table). i know ShyTwig16´s cheat table sets every chest to value 1 but i also found a way to get the kurrencies you want by using it.

step by step guide:
1. you just go to a chest that has the kurrency you want (kronika chests for koins (cause normal chests lock you out of changing it to negative)/ shao khan chests for hearts/ green soul thingies for souls (i used the 10.000 souls thing in the woods) and just open cheat engine (not the cheat table).
2. search for the value your chest has (5000 for example)
3. open ShyTwig16´s cheat table and activate the "set chests to value 1" script.
4. open cheat engine again (not the cheat table) where you already searched your first value (5000) and search it again for 1.
5. you should now have the exact chest you are looking for and can change the value to negative (-99.999.999 for example)
6. walk away from your chest or just swing with shao khans hammer to update the value ingame (you should now have the price of -99.999.999 on your chest)
7. buy it and make money rain like the cool kids.

that worked within 2 minutes for all kurrencies, very easily and without difficulties for me. i hope i described it easy to understand.
i hope that helps for everyone still looking for a easy way. i know most people will use the table to get the chests for 1 koin/soul/heart but i wanted to get the kurrencies itself. cya :)
I cant seem to get this to work. Whenever i try this it just seems to make it so that i cant open the item whose value i edited

koahlah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koahlah »

zenith123138 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:18 am
koahlah wrote:
hey everyone :) i have now found a easy way to get the kurrencies you want (i did almost read through the whole thread and no one seems to have used cheat engine how i used it with the help of ShyTwig16´s cheat table). i know ShyTwig16´s cheat table sets every chest to value 1 but i also found a way to get the kurrencies you want by using it.

step by step guide:
1. you just go to a chest that has the kurrency you want (kronika chests for koins (cause normal chests lock you out of changing it to negative)/ shao khan chests for hearts/ green soul thingies for souls (i used the 10.000 souls thing in the woods) and just open cheat engine (not the cheat table).
3. open ShyTwig16´s cheat table and activate the "set chests to value 1" script.
4. open cheat engine again (not the cheat table) where you already searched your first value (5000) and search it again for 1.
5. you should now have the exact chest you are looking for and can change the value to negative (-99.999.999 for example)
6. walk away from your chest or just swing with shao khans hammer to update the value ingame (you should now have the price of -99.999.999 on your chest)

that worked within 2 minutes for all kurrencies, very easily and without difficulties for me. i hope i described it easy to understand.
i hope that helps for everyone still looking for a easy way. i know most people will use the table to get the chests for 1 koin/soul/heart but i wanted to get the kurrencies itself. cya :)
I cant seem to get this to work. Whenever i try this it just seems to make it so that i cant open the item whose value i edited
Really? What chest did you use? Normal chests don’t work.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

mhmzzz wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:17 am
Also, is it normal for the values to stay at whatever you set it to even after a restart? I figured it would revert back to the original value and not hard save somewhere.
Apologizes if this is very basic common knowledge. The last time I messed around with CE was about 15 years ago.
Thank for the information. And I didn't think it would save the values; but It might save them, makes me wonder if they're randomly generated costs. I now I've had some chests reset and the cost reset too, there is even a deal on the wall near the entrance that you can pay to reset how even many chests you want.
Images
[Link]
[Link]

zenith123138
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zenith123138 »

koahlah wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 am
zenith123138 wrote:
koahlah wrote:

step by step guide:

i figured it out. didnt realize you needed to use the bridge in order to get souls. i was trying to use normal green chests. Thanks for your contributions.

koahlah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koahlah »

zenith123138 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:08 am
koahlah wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 am
zenith123138 wrote:

i figured it out. didnt realize you needed to use the bridge in order to get souls. i was trying to use normal green chests. Thanks for your contributions.
Yeah no problem. I used the 10k soul chest in the woods. You can also use the 3k Soul thing that unlocks the 250k koin chest or like you said; the bridge. Glad I could help

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

So koins seem to be a funky encryption and the max. value is 99,999,999, it still might even be server side but so far I think it's actually client side. But haven't been able to figure it out yet. I'll be working tomorrow so not sure when I'll be back at it other than tomorrow night.

koahlah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koahlah »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:47 am
So koins seem to be a funky encryption and the max. value is 99,999,999, it still might even be server side but so far I think it's actually client side. But haven't been able to figure it out yet. I'll be working tomorrow so not sure when I'll be back at it other than tomorrow night.
Yep it’s 99.999.999 koins/souls/hearts. Every time I finish a match it shows me something like 100.000.250 koins and a second after that it goes back to something like 97.567.450 (amount of koins I have left). Same thing with hearts and souls. As far as if it is server or client sided I have no clue. Not being able to edit your koins directly like in mkx is strange and let’s me think it’s server sided but the encryption could also be client sided to prevent koin hacks (unfortunately I’m not a master in hacking/coding so I don’t even know if I’m talking bullshit or not :D)

Nureruu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nureruu »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
I'm pretty sure its server side because if you launch the game without internet it doesn't load koins at all.

Also has any figured out how to place the heads without owning them? Unlocking them works but you can't place them.
Talking about the ones here: [Link]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:54 am

@All:
Where is Scorpion's spear I'm a bit stuck in the krypt. Do I need to get back to the story, or is there some wall/door I'm missing? I've made it through the area with the spiders and past the MK symbol you complete with the levers. But can't seem to find any other areas right now, like the heads on pikes part.

Its inside the Armory in Goro's Lair.

You need to open the way there first. If you're still above ground, near the area where the spikes for heads are are all the statues of the MK1 fighters. The first time you go there you'll get a cutscene of a meteorite hitting the statue of Raiden. Go to the broken statue and pick up the Shattered Thunder God's Staff. After that go to the meteorite that hit the statue and break it, you will get the Gem of the Living.

Use the Gem of the Living to open the Courtyard doors to access the Vaults area. Inside there you will find Cracked Horn of Motaro, use that to open the door to Goro's Lair.

andawra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andawra »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Yea I got over a billion coins, and it shows it every time after a match.

But maybe It's because I cheated it on Day 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

No one got banned yet because they're taking their time :) Were I a dev, I'd simply query the Koins table in the WB DB. Return all users for which stored Koins amount is > than 100 mil. Or some high value you cannot have reached in 1 week time. Then boom, ban ban ban ban ban :)) But that's me.. or WB in a while :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:39 am
No one got banned yet because they're taking their time :) Were I a dev, I'd simply query the Koins table in the WB DB. Return all users for which stored Koins amount is > than 100 mil. Or some high value you cannot have reached in 1 week time. Then boom, ban ban ban ban ban :)) But that's me.. or WB in a while :D
They never actually banned anyone for hacking the gold currency in Shadow of War, so makes me doubt they will care too much.

Also if you think about it, they have 'years of content' planned as DLC. If you ban someone NOW, you've lost that customer for life. If you let something like this go (especially since Krypt currency isn't buyable by any means), they may come back to buy DLC later.

Which is the smarter move?