Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
twotonedearly
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by twotonedearly » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 am

there was another update, gonna see if the game still loads with the last patch

Edit: game closed when I opened CE.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

User avatar
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Reputation: 22
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:00 am

twotonedearly wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 am
there was another update, gonna see if the game still loads with the last patch

Edit: game closed when I opened CE.
At this rate, I stopped updating the game. What I do is I update, then restore a backup and I simply move over the following files:
x64TOC.txt
ContentValidation.txt
COALESCED.ini

and I also restore the exe in binaries. The game will now load the new files, but without the "fixes".

Aloneh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by Aloneh » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Has anyone managed to activate the ct?

User avatar
appledog
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by appledog » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Does any of this still work? I'd like to know before I buy the game. Thank you!

User avatar
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Reputation: 22
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 pm

appledog wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Does any of this still work? I'd like to know before I buy the game. Thank you!
Yes

User avatar
appledog
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by appledog » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:37 pm

thethiny wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 pm
appledog wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Does any of this still work? I'd like to know before I buy the game. Thank you!
Yes
Thank you so much for the response. Just had a couple for questions. Does the stuff from the opening post still work? Or do I have to go back and download the new .exe that user was so kind to provide, and then sift through 50 some odd pages to find scripts/codes that work with the game? If you could point me towards some of the resources that still work in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it.

User avatar
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Reputation: 22
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:04 pm

appledog wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:37 pm
thethiny wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:52 pm
appledog wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Does any of this still work? I'd like to know before I buy the game. Thank you!
Yes
Thank you so much for the response. Just had a couple for questions. Does the stuff from the opening post still work? Or do I have to go back and download the new .exe that user was so kind to provide, and then sift through 50 some odd pages to find scripts/codes that work with the game? If you could point me towards some of the resources that still work in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it.

eco95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 12:33 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by eco95 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:16 am

@thethiny

Thanks so much for the video, will try it out.

User avatar
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Reputation: 22
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:29 pm

eco95 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:16 am
@thethiny

Thanks so much for the video, will try it out.
Just to be clear, the original tutorials are by SunBeam/Tim, the video I showed you above is of the latest update, and I'm showing you that it works.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1862

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by SunBeam » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:55 pm

For the record, you really don't need to use physical file offsetting to navigate with CE to a certain address :D Just open MK11.exe process and head to that address. You're doing extra steps cuz.. you can? :D

NeckMeat
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:34 am
Reputation: 1

Whole bunch of errors.

Post by NeckMeat » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:37 am

So im wanting to unlock all the heads and pretty much violate the krypt as I please, but I cant do it because of theses problems:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "KryptUnlockerHook.CEA"

also,

Script Error:[string "{
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

I have been getting ALOT of the second ones, and I pretty much can use all of the hacks except for krypt-specific ones. I would love some help ASAP :3

User avatar
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Reputation: 22
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:55 pm
For the record, you really don't need to use physical file offsetting to navigate with CE to a certain address :D Just open MK11.exe process and head to that address. You're doing extra steps cuz.. you can? :D
I didn't quite understand what you mean with this. This is a reply to what exactly?

twotonedearly
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by twotonedearly » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:01 pm

new patch just dropped. gonna see if the .exe patch still works

Edit: damn, the patch is broken. all I get to is the splash screen and nothing more

User avatar
thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Reputation: 22
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by thethiny » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 pm

@SunBeam
They changed how patching CheatEngine works. you can no longer breakpoint on CreateMessageBox. There's now a separate module called MK11Helper that is handling anti-cheat. Performance is great but it drops to 30FPS suddenly, and goes back up. I was able to patch CE on my end, but thought you might want to know about this.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1862

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by SunBeam » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:42 pm

thethiny wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm
I didn't quite understand what you mean with this. This is a reply to what exactly?
Your video iss showing how to get to a certain address via converting a relative one to file offset one, then you're selecting Physical Memory in Cheat Engine and heading to that offset. Any reason you do it that way? I normally open up MK11.exe (the game.exe) in Cheat Engine and go to my actual address via Ctrl+G. That's what my reply was addressing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], LEDREK, michaelanglo.l